It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Asks for Evidence Russians Hacked DNC Server

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It was copied by a company that does that as their primary business. Its like all they do.
You think they left something out? Made a mistake?

They are the people that the FBI uses for a reason.

I think the DNC is their client, and like any company is going to serve their client first. Why in the world do you think otherwise?

If a murder happens in my house can I tell the cops they can't come in, I will hire a private investigation company and they can get the evidence from them?

If I can't do that, why not?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought we were supposed to deny ignorance here Foxy.
Lately you seem to want to embrace it.
You know that Russia did this. Everyone knows it.
IF
the only proof for you is video of Putin with a screw driver removing the cover from the DNC computers then you will never get sufficient proof.
But to say there is none or that what was presented was made up is the epitome of ignorance.
I want to continue to respect you.
edit on 5152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well the FBI didn't seem to have a problem with it so I guess we shouldn't either.

In any event no one should be denying that Russia was responsible.
Our people say it and intelligence agencies around the globe say it too.

Is the whole world in this giant cabal?

Respectfully posted as a conscientious skeptic observer.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

lol
the thread needed a little comic relief.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sillyolme

So he said best practice is to get access, which the DNC refused them. Thank you for proving this was not done the way it should be done.

The FBI got what the DNC allowed them to get, as proven by your source.

Yep
That will come back to bite them.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They were looking for intrusions to e mails. How deep did they really need to go?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

We really need an eye rolling emoji.
🙄

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Did they examine their hardware?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

Here is a photo of the DNC server in this New York Times article. Seems to be powered on, but it's hard to tell:

The Perfect Weapon: How Russian Cyberpower Invaded the U.S.

Also, the FBI were given images of the drives quite early on, by Crowdstrike, the cyber security company who were doing the audit.

The server itself was not given to the FBI because they would have to turn it off and disconnect it to do so. Interrupting the analysis and security remediation.

Let me tell you a little secret....it was a inside job. The speed of the data transfer was way too fast for a offsite hack.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That is a man with an opinion. He was not on the investigative team that looked at this.
An educated guess is still just conjecture.
The whole thing is laid out in the Mueller report.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Did they examine their hardware?

See my post. Data transfer rate was too high for a online download of the server. Most likely a thumbdrive.
edit on 19000000pppm by yuppa because: Info added

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why?

They wanted to know who hacked them. Why would they mess with the data necessary to learn that?

Or are you suggesting they hacked themselves and this is all just another part of the deep state trying to get to trump?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Again why would they tamper with their own data?

How would that help them or the FBI learn who hacked them?

Do you think they planted data implicating the Russians?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't need guesses. We know according to the FBI they did not follow best practice, and we knew the DNC hired someone to turn over evidence. You don't like the points I made, which is why you ignored my posts.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Again why would they tamper with their own data?

How would that help them or the FBI learn who hacked them?

Do you think they planted data implicating the Russians?

Why do you think they wanted the FBI to learn who hacked them? What if who hacked them made them look bad, because it was an inside job. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense for them to jump on the Russia narrative? Which story helps their poll numbers?

If a murder happens in my house can I tell the cops they can't come in, I will hire a private investigation company and they can get the evidence from them?

If I can't do that, why not?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

More like you calling the FBI to analyze DNA from clothing you wore when you witnessed a murder and then washing the clothes first. You called them they didnt call you ... you asked for their help... would you alter the evidence you thought you might have?

Because what you all are suggesting is that the DNC planted evidence to implicate the Russians.

Is that really where we are now?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think "refused" is the word that everybody is tripping over mentally and physically.

Bottom line is the FBI got the data they needed and they know that Russian GRU did this.

All you need is in the Mueller report. redacted for cases that are still ongong.... a hint that this is far far from over btw, but its there.

At this point people are just being stubborn if they reject the idea.
Kind of like flat earthers.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

More like you calling the FBI to analyze DNA from clothing you wore when you witnessed a murder and then washing the clothes first. You called them they didnt call you ... you asked for their help... would you alter the evidence you thought you might have?

Because what you all are suggesting is that the DNC planted evidence to implicate the Russians.

Is that really where we are now?

If I have an enemy I can frame, and it was my mistress that did it, and I would lose a huge fortune if the affair were discovered.

Why yes, I think basically everyone would alter evidence at that point. You don't think so?

Yes. That is where we are. We had 2 years of straight up lies about Trump and Russia, they literally refused the FBI access, and you think they are being above board and we can't question them?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Bottom line is the FBI got the data they needed and they know that Russian GRU did this.

At this point people are just being stubborn if they reject the idea.
Kind of like flat earthers.

Flat Earthers claim the Earth is flat.

I claim the FBI was denied access and only got information the DNC allowed them to get through a private company the DNC hired to act on the DNC's behalf.

I'm wrong?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I thought that I read somewhere that Crowd Strike was an FBI recommendation for computer forensics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join