It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Side of Bill Nye

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They say be careful with the quiet ones. I'm not saying he's right or wrong but I like to see him talking straight.

WARNING : He uses combinations of the "F" word like a gansta.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
He swears pretty good. Almost like he’s done it before.
👽

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I love it!

+16 more 
posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Nye left Boeing to pursue comedy, writing and performing jokes and bits for the local sketch television show Almost Live!, where he would regularly conduct wacky science experiments. Nye aspired to become the next Mr. Wizard and with the help of several producers successfully pitched the children's television program Bill Nye the Science Guy to KCTS-TV, channel 9, Seattle's public television station.

medium.com...

Time and time again, I see Bill Nye brought on national TV to speak as an expert on scientific issues. And amazingly Bill Nye views himself as being qualified to come on such shows! But Bill Nye has no scientific credentials whatsoever, besides being a comedian in a lab coat, and has never contributed any research to the scientific community!

He's an entertainer who has used a facade of intellectual superiority and the illusion of personal knowledge to expand his marketability. The fact that one of the main voices shouting support of the theory of Anthropomophic Climate Change is a wannabe stand up comedian whose entire scientific background is in Mechanical Engineering unrelated to climate science in any way is amusing to me. The other fact, that the man has joined the cadre of loudmouthed jackasses who display zero respect for the scientific method and no honor to the tradition of encouraging and welcoming any challenges to one's scientific theories, while he himself makes bank off pushing the false narrative makes it even more obvious that he's little more than a paid shill alongside all the other public figures pedaling the modern Chick Little climate change ponzi scheme tripe. These people aren't dumb, they're profiteers... the dummies are the folks who buy their BS and pay into the circus they've created.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well, he is good entertainer. He reminds me Chappelle.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

He's no Beakman.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Now that Truly is a Meat Unit Blinded by PsudoScience ............

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No, he's not.

I enjoyed the Science Guy when it was on KCTS on our local cable affiliate...but I always took it with a grain of salt.

His most recent forays into "science", are much less palatable.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Very well said!!

Google searching his name yields two shill enablers, CNN and WaPo, at the top, promoting this video. Prepare to see a lot more of this crap as we get closer to elections.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
He's no Beakman.

Beakman never used the "F" word.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

He's no Beakman.

Can't understand how or why the word is still "funny"? It makes a person sound like a 12 year old trying to be cool. Totally embarrassed for those who feel the need to laugh like it is some new word or has some comic meaning..
edit on 13-5-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If he and Mr Wizard were both in prison together....

Nye would be wearing kool-aid lipstick

^ _ ^

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

He's no Beakman.

Can't understand how or why the word is still "funny"? It makes a person sound like a 12 year old trying to be cool. Totally embarrassed for those who feel the need to laugh like it is some new word or has some comic meaning..

Laugh?
Nobody laughed.
That was a reel.

You know cuz he is so hilarious wouldn't want to distract from his material with actual laughter.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'll stick with mr wizard.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

He was never a scientist, he worked for boeing on the 747 designs as an engineer, but that didn’t last wrong. He got the moniker “the science guy” when he was doing stand-up comedy. He wasn’t even very funny then. He got his kid’s tv show, which was ok when i was a kid, but then he got a seat on some gubmint science panels (remember, he is not a scientist) and he has been a mouth piece for lefty propaganda ever since. He is just a figure head, a talking mouth, a parrot for agendas for the last couple decades.

Gender spectrums??

Global cooling then global warming then climate change??

He’ll say whatever they pay him to say. Even Niel degrasse Tyson hates him. And they are on the same side. Or at least they get their talking points and paychecks from the same political party. At least Niel is an actual scientist though. Both of them are shills for the Clintons and the Gores.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think you are too delicate.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I guess that happens when you grow up and get a brain.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I guess that happens when you grow up and get a brain.

I didn't have to wait that much. Got one when I was born.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Bill Nye brought this to our attention. He surrendered his science cred forever with that.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

He's no Beakman.

Great, now i have accordion music in my head. And I like it!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join