It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happened to this forum lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The political left has made many people move further right.

Actually, studies show that the left has moved further and further left, while the right have stayed fairly constant. This is why people on the left believe that anyone centre/right is far right.

As much as I enjoyed your charts and graph. Got an actual link to bolster your claim?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Think it's called TDS.....

That is a serious mental illness. It makes people into selfish, bad mannered, foolish, arrogant fools.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well...the UFOCRYPTIDPARANOMALBIGFOOT Forums are still here....Ready and waiting for content.

As far as politics go...95% of ATS Leftists appear to have crawled into a hole somewhere.

Not a fan of the partisan stuff but giving a star for taking the time to comment.

Well, Brian...thanks for the star...but I was simply responding to your question with an honest response.

Is pointing out the obvious fact that Leftists have given up on discussion on ATS in droves, partisan?

To me, taking the time to debate, discuss, and participate in a thread...correlates directly with an individual's passion and sense of security regarding that in which they believe, representing truth.

The fleeing of Leftists from ATS...is a clear indication that they no longer have faith or confidence in their previous, strongly-held, opinions and/or positions.

In short...Leftists now feel their arguments will no longer hold up under free and fair debate.
edit on 13-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Fools
How many times a week does someone post this same thread?

I wouldn't know. I rarely see new threads when I come here anymore. I assumed others have posted similar threads. Can't hurt anything at this point since every other thread is about Trump and just falls into nasty bickering right away.

Perhaps if you learned how to use the site tools better, you would see new threads created more. Like, click on the "New" menu item, or on the "Live" menu item. Then, you will see the new threads, regardless of the forum in which they are posted. The front page only shows the threads that are the most discussed, and for some that is not acceptable. So, instead of learning to find what you are looking for, select those, and use the myATS effectively, they seem to want to whine and moan and expect others to hand-hold them while they cry.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, but our Mods are nothing if not fair. It may seem that way from your particular side of the political aisle, but....no.
Feels don't count.
edit on 13-5-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What? you think I just whipped it up in MS Paint? The professors name and publication are clearly printed at the bottom of the graph.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: olaru12

What? you think I just whipped it up in MS Paint? The professors name and publication are clearly printed at the bottom of the graph.

Crying and hand-holding....surprised?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Simple really,

The Leftest have been besides themselves with the Mueller report that they were emotionally banking on to fulfill their dreams. Now they see that there is not going to be a coup and have pretty much went into lurker mode.

Just wait for a good (negative) Trump story either real or imagined and they will be back.

Couple that with the rest of us are completely sick of dealing with leftest crazy and are much more vocal than we have been in the past.
edit on 13-5-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The political left has made many people move further right.

No, the political right have done that.

They have painted a picture that everyone who isn't as far right as they are, is a screaming Commie.

They have no concept of the great, relatively quiet and powerful middle.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Please continue this discussion in the linked earlier thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join