It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so sick of liberals saying Trump is doing a bad job with the economy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think Trump is doing a fine job with the economy. The tax breaks for the billionaires and gutting the consumer protection laws are bound to trickle down to the worker making the median wage. It's just a matter of time. I love Trump because Trump is from New Jersey just like me. New Jersey is renown for producing only the best politicians!

edit on 13-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Womp womp
To the bottom of the swamp (your thread, that is)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

About time you finally came around.....

+7 more 
posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I saw myself pay less taxes, and the list of my friends who are unemployed has hit zero. Good try angry liberal, but your satire has failed.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I love Trump because Trump is from New Jersey just like me. New Jersey is renown for producing only the best politicians!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
LOL, let me try!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

very nice
and appropriate for the op

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You don't see it now. But wait a few years.

We are getting into the same issues we had with Bush. Expect another subprime like debacle.

www.vanityfair.com...

Addicted to the unnaturally low interest rates Trump keeps pushing on the Fed, Wall Street has begun experimenting with risky new financial instruments. Sound familiar?

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

We are getting into the same issues we had with Bush. Expect another subprime like debacle.

www.vanityfair.com...

Addicted to the unnaturally low interest rates Trump keeps pushing on the Fed, Wall Street has begun experimenting with risky new financial instruments. Sound familiar?

So Trump has kept the Fed's interest rates low for the last 11 years.

Gottit.

edit on 13-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

www.vanityfair.com...

Yeah!
It's not like bush warned congress multiple times about the sub prime housing bubble....

Oh wait, yes he did...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think Trump is doing a fine job with the economy. The tax breaks for the billionaires and gutting the consumer protection laws are bound to trickle down to the worker making the median wage. It's just a matter of time. I love Trump because Trump is from New Jersey just like me. New Jersey is renown for producing only the best politicians!

But he IS doing a bad job.

Lets list the reasons.

1: he colluded with Russia to win the election.
2: he refuses to reveal his tax returns.
3: he imprisons children in hellish conditions.
4: he has small hands.
n: he can't even count.
nyerrr: he speaks funny.
: he forgets things
and least if not most of all, he's fricken ORANGE.

That's why the exoconomey is so bad.

Plus, I hated the apprentice.

I DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE, STOP BEING A NAZI.
edit on 13-5-2019 by gallop because: edited big hands to small hands.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

We've had some kind of banking crisis every 10 years my whole life. So I agree with you.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

But he IS doing a bad job.

Lets list the reasons.

1: he colluded with Russia to win the election.
2: he refuses to reveal his tax returns.
3: he imprisons children in hellish conditions.
4: he has small hands.
n: he can't even count.
nyerrr: he speaks funny.
: he forgets things
and least if not most of all, he's fricken ORANGE.

That's why the exoconomey is so bad.

Plus, I hated the apprentice.

I DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE, STOP BEING A NAZI.

Whatever it is you are talking about does not make a president great. What makes a president great is getting his agenda passed. Trump passed a huge tax break for the rich and gutted consumer protection laws. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Speaking of mission-accomplished GWB is without question the greatest president in my lifetime. He got more of his administration's agenda accomplished than any other president probably ever. The Treasury went from surplus to trillions of dollar of more military debt. Just an amazing outstanding result of his administration's goals!!!

Obama on the other hand was the by far the worse president in my lifetime. He got less of his administration's agenda done probably in the history of the country. If it were not for the ACA, he did absolutely nothing of lasting difference. And the ACA will be gutted over time by the Republicans as well. Just an awful president.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Loved that! Well done.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh.. I thought I was agreeing with you.

Oh well..

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Trump's doing a great job , just look at the Dow ... Oh ... errr.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trump has been a great salesman for retarded people.
His federal sales tax was smooth.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We've had some kind of banking crisis every 10 years my whole life. So I agree with you.

The only time we weren't in a perpetual banking crisis was in the 1920s, and that's only because they had just gotten their dirty mits on the system in the 10's.
We all know how that turned out.

By the 70's they had gutted the currency and through lending stole everything from everyone.
The system failed 50 years ago- it's insane that we still use it at all.

The failures of a currency doomed to swirl down the drain a century ago have nothing to do with any of the presidents for the last few decades.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What a shame, I just started an estrogen regimen so I could vote Dem in 2020. Should I stop it?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Why don't you be smart and vote 3rd party.
Why play the game at all?

You know, the gov pretending they are 2 diff parties, making one side appear nuts, so there is a landslide win on the side growing the gov?

Too complex?
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join