It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a New Progressive Party starting to take shape?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren has thought through her policies quite throughly, I am impressed with her the most. I like Bernie Sanders. Biden might appeal to more people because he is more of a centrist.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You are Forgetting the Independent Libertarian Constitutionalist Party that Outnumbers them All Combined . We are Watching them All on the Front Row " 50 Yard Line " of Our Constitutional Republic , and We are Not Enjoying the " Game " .........
:dn
edit on 13-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Totally incorrect. The ideals of the Progressive Era were fully espoused by the Republican Party of that time. There are lists of Republican politicians from the local to national level who ran on and won due to their support of Progressivism.

It wasn't the "progressivism of today..." You are wrong, but of course can't admit it. Progress in the past was about the progress of science, industry, and the ideals that every man, and woman, was created equal. "Progressivism today" is to claim "men are toxic, only left-wing policies matter, and claims that the right are all nazis when it is the left who always side against Jewish people. I wonder why there was an exodus of Jewish people from the democrat party recently...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Rashida Tlaib violated both STATE and FEDERAL law. Unless Rashida is "above the law", she should be punished like anyone else.

Democrat Michigan congresswoman Rashida Tlaib violated state election law and also federal law by lying about her residence to run for office in Michigan.

Since Big League Politics exposed her residence lie using credit score and property records and archived information, Congressman John Bumstead communicated to us through an intermediary that Tlaib broke the law.

Tlaib’s own father even said that Tlaib “lied” about her address in order to run for office, meaning that Tlaib represented a state House district that she did not live in.
More at: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Still true though.

And if you were with the Lion’s Club, I’d be hitting you up for some glasses.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The Democrats panderd to BLM ,antifa, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, muslims and hollyweird.

These groups are the core of the new democratic party. In exchange for their votes the dems promised these groups a word on what passes and what does not.

And pandering to those groups have gotten the old school dems into trouble. Those groups want more then a say, they want to run the show.

Old school dems created a mess within themselves and will soon be split from the radical liberal progressives.

Scary

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't know if you have a major reading comprehension issue or you just cannot follow the topic but I said, quite clearly, 'The ideals of the Progressive Era were fully espoused by the Republican Party of that time'.

Do you see the 'of that time' part in my sentence? Do you now need me to mansplain what that means?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I guess I just think it's kind of sad when "progressive" means caring a little bit more about how the government treats its citizens than about the profits of some faceless corporations and their political action committees.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

No , I am Pretty Sure "Progressive" means Anti Patriotism , Anti Constitution and the Bill of Rights , Pro Abortion , Pro Illegal Immigration , Pro " Carbon Tax " , Anti American History , Pro Anarchy , Anti Heterosexual FAMILY Unit , Anti Freedom of Speech if it Disagrees with their Distinct Paradigm , and Anti Everything that Defines What the United States Of America Really Is .

Your Welcome .............)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Your Welcome .............)

Progressive to many people means people who aren't in the same ethnosocioeconomic group as me WILL GET MY MONEY!
edit on 14-5-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

" ethnosocioeconomic "

This Gibberish does not Exist as a Word in the English Language Sir/Madam/Whatever , Therefore , your Response to my Post has Still been Unanswered . Who are these so called " many people ' that you Speak of ? A Fool and his Money are Soon Parted . Am I to Care a Rats Ahass about their Own Stupidity ? I have Clear Eyes that See Clearly , and Clearly I am seeing Nothing of Consequence here .......

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

He's actually a libertarian.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship
a reply to: Mach2

He's actually a libertarian.

Perhaps, but a rose is a rose, as they say.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" ethnosocioeconomic "

This Gibberish does not Exist as a Word in the English Language Sir/Madam/Whatever.

I have a Master's Degree in English, and one of the perks that comes with that is that if I say a word exists, it exists. Do you want me to show you my literary license, Mr. Capital Letters All Over The Place?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join