It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC's FALSE FLAG Green New Deal; says we will all die in 12 years? The Germans Dont Think So!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

well perhaps maybe some day she will listen to actual scientists and not make up meme worthy quotes,
but not today
a girl says not today

Trying to get your point straight here ok? You are saying that the scientists of the IPCC are not actual scientists? Is that what you are saying?

www.un.org...

I missed the 12 year till the end of the world reference from the actual scientists in the link you posted. Would you kindly point that out?
Or are you going to make stuff up like AOC did?
Were you more famous your made up stuff would go viral like AOC's.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Which Germans don't think so, the ones running VW Porsche? More evidence that "wrong programming" caused Porsche diesels to cheat on their finals, and score better emissions that was true. OH, but not those business-Germans. The Energiewende comes from government germans. The ones we can trust not to kill us with airborne pollutants disguised as environmental savings....

Those wacky germans.
If you dont like the answers, just change the questions.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Its doubly foolish to expect the government to choose the best course of action. They are the ones that put ethanol in our gasoline.

Good point. Honestly, if the government took their hands out of oil which through action they essentially subsidize, I think the free market would organically start exploring green energy more.

The problem we have now may be because of the very thing we fear it doing with green energy.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I like AOC. I think's great.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I"m making nothing up shooter. I posted on the article provided by OP. That article pointed to the exaggerated misnomer that that 12 year comment has been turned into. Look at one of my other replies and the quote was only half reprinted. She was replying to a reporter and her comment about 12 years was a quick summation of the dramatic situation we face. If she had said 10 years or 15 years or even 20, the comment was intended to ''symbolize'' the eminent arrival of a ''point of no return''. Quibbling over the actual date is lazy.

How do we really face the end of the world Shooter? After millions of years of human ascendancy we are now capable of foreseeing or at least forecasting a reasonable timeline of our own demise. Me, I'm willing to excuse a person who is doing her best to bring this to our attention even if she does it by using simplistic short term time frames to do so.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The green new deal was/is meant to promote dialog, not offer immediate solutions.

Some are incapable of dialog and have allowed themselves to be trolled by this very short document.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

She was replying to a reporter and her comment about 12 years was a quick summation of the dramatic situation we face.

one mans "summation" is another mans meme
still waiting for the 12 years from the article you posted..........perhaps because it is not actually there?

If she had said 10 years or 15 years or even 20, the comment was intended to ''symbolize'' the eminent arrival of a ''point of no return''. Quibbling over the actual date is lazy.

oh wow
a true believer I see

“There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,”
-AOC

So when you give the same leeway to other politicians I may believe you.
Until then FACTS are FACTS
12 years until the end of the world is ridiculous and deserved to be made into many many memes

that is unless you are going to be kind enough to point out the 12 year warning in the sciency article you provided?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

All the document did was make her look like a much bigger idiot than we thought she was.
If you want dialog, bring something to the table other than pipe dreams and unicorn farts.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And you are falling to the very notion that the Post article suggested that many would get stuck in, hence the ''fail'' of that specific date. As well, you have failed to respond to my original question to you about who you consider '''actual scientists'' to be, suggesting in that that the scientists from the IPCC are not actual scientists.

You call me a true beilever. Well, uh I got serious about thinking about CC when the pentagon study came out way back during a Bush campaign for president. It said that climate change was a pre-eminent threat to national security. Remember that one?

Geese shooter. You keep harping on that one minute point. 12 years, 12 years 12 years. I have addressed that yet that is all you can come up with to discuss this issue.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Still no actual facts to back up the 12 year malarkey?
Of course not.
The "true believer" was in reference to the AOC quote about facts.

“There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,”

You want me to take you seriously about CC, I will when you take yourself seriously and don't defend the garbage AOC is spouting.
If the 12 years doesn't mean anything to you, why would I assume any other fact would?
It appears to me you will find a reason to defend what ever junk science your party is pushing at the time.

As to your "actual " scientists question, I have no reason to doubt the scientists in the article you posted, but then again that article in no way says the world is going to end in 12 years. Just AOC makes that bs statement.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: lakenheath24

I do love the HHO generators. Always wanted to build one.

Like this (without ultrasonics and low frequency motivators shown)

198 cc/sec H2, 99 cc/sec O, dual manifold with permeable membranes
Runs on 5vdc at 120 amps (600 watts or 5 computer power supplies).

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes, very much so. Plus if their saltwater invention work's like much of their stuff does it would be great for the world.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A one percenter? Nah. I drove around in used pre owned junk cars for almost 20+ years of my life up NORTH!!!!!!! . Yep, them thar Buick LeSabres with 275,000 miles and 245,000 miles when I traded them in. Move to the South. I am gutting this 1994 built money pit. I am the Master Contractor and am remodeling the entire Master bathroom. To meet Code I hired a Master Plumber. The 1st General Contractor quote came in at $67,000 @ $360 per square foot. Like Southern ole boy dude like this isn't Trump Tower. My property taxes are $3800 per year on a 4600sqft home with 5 toilets, 2 tubs and one shower. Prior owner was German and full of sheet, thus a toilet on every level including the ground level walk out basement. I was wise with my money and did most of all work on my "homes" for over 30 years; landscaping, carpentry, electrical,paint, drywall, tile, plumbing, stone patios, etc. My workmanship is Way Above Standard. I also know how to use a level and can do geometry, can cook and mow the lawn. My guess is I plowed $350,000 in labor back in my pocket. I also golf, boat and enjoy life. We also pay off our mortgages and keep zero credit card balances. PAY NO INTEREST IS THE KEY and yes I get off my ass and I do manual labor work and yes that would put me in the one-percent group. I do that so I can live long. I can also look down and see my shoes along with my ancillary equipment.

edit on 13-5-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Good for you! I just wish she would tone down the scripts she gets to read from the "Justice Democrats".

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Huh?

A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility. The term "false flag" originally referred to pirate ships that flew flags of countries as a disguise to prevent their victims from fleeing or preparing for battle. Sometimes the flag would remain and the blame for the attack be laid incorrectly on another country. The term today extends beyond naval encounters to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression and foreign military aggression.[1] Operations carried out during peacetime by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, can (by extension) also be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We also bury all of our fruit and veggie table waste into the ground for over 30 years. I also spot treat weeds with herbicides since I have a dog. I also grew up in a home of 6 with one toilet and one bath so I wanted to be progressive and get a five toilet home and live like a liberal and dictate. Oh and since were at it our energy bills run around $140 - $175 a month for electric and gas combined. Not bad ? Do you let it mellow as yellow?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Speaking of the "Green New Deal"...

LOL

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

The Green New Deal was never about climate or the environment.

It is a Communist Manifesto dressed up as an environmental plan.

The oceans are in serious trouble and the land and atmosphere
are poisoned.. The global temperature increases year on year.
Extreme weather is becoming common place all over the world

.........but somehow you think its a communist plot... people like you will
be the end of us... get a grip.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Oh bullcrap.

It's a god-damned Communist Manifesto.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the environment.

As it stands right now, it would probably be worse for the environment if it went into effect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join