It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC's FALSE FLAG Green New Deal; says we will all die in 12 years? The Germans Dont Think So!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Liar liar pant skirt on fire. I heard AOC say we will all die in 12 years if we don't go with the Green New Deal. Her and the rest of those dooms day sayer's are obviously trying to recruit the Millennial's for the 2020 election.

The German plan for Fossil Fuel, its called; Energiewende. Here is one link to it:

www.cleanenergywire.org...

Here's one link to her statement:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Here's another link to refute the 12 year doom & gloom statement:

www.axios.com...

I was reading MSN this morning and they published an article about new technology to generate heat from salt and water. Reading on down a statement is made about solar and wind and their limitations. They also publish the German conversion to Green Energy timeline and NO its not 12 years out. I love the environment but we just cant morph into new technology overnight as the entire world is working on new 'green" technology.

Here is an alternate [same story] link from AP:

www.apnews.com...

Just add water: Salt battery could help renewable energy use

Phasing out nuclear, coal and gas is an ambitious undertaking for a heavily industrialized country such as Germany. The government has set a deadline to shutter all the country’s nuclear plants by 2022 and stop burning coal for electricity by 2038; gas will be a stop-gap technology until a way is found to rely wholly on renewable technology sometime around the middle of the century.

Another link, same story, different picture

www.detroitnews.com...

Thoughts?

+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The Green New Deal was never about climate or the environment.

It is a Communist Manifesto dressed up as an environmental plan.

(post by Bluntone22 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well I kind of agree but I have been told to be nice on ATS. So I hit back at em with factual "science" and "technology"

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

She was a toss in to my thread as she does have many younger followers. Like in 100,000's! Many of whom are brainwashed and could commit suicide over stuff like this. I try to find the best facts on a topic and post it. the Germans are ranked #1 in the world in pursuit of 100% Green Energy. I am good with their plan.

Its also obvious that she never cleaned a toilet either. Hell, I am still cleaning toilets weekly; all five of them!

edit on 13-5-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 13-5-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The germans are at least realistic in their approach unlike Australia and AOC.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Who are you to question germans and solutions?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I didnt question the germans.
I questioned Australia and our newly elected house representative from New York.

But the germans do have a checked history with solutions....

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think I am gonna listen to the Germans.

Their alternative energy system is far superior to what morons like AOC says.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Its also obvious that she never cleaned a toilet either. Hell, I am still cleaning toilets weekly; all five of them!

WOW!...You have FIVE toilets...while most of us are forced to crap in hats?

Clearly, you are a 1-percenter...and obviously biased against 'Our Lady of the Occasional - Kotex'.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Meh...AOC gets too much attention. Kinda like anyone who works on HHO motors. A buddy and I bought a plan once and you can get all the materials from home depot for under 30 bucks. We got upwards of 25% increase in fuel economy. Plus making hydrogen gas is cool as you can blow stumps 100feet in the air. Not that we did that.

Problem is peeps like Nikola Tesla and Stanley Meyer keep getting offed by peeps that dont want that tech about.

Here is a cool article on HHO motors.

medium.com...@zaron3/nikola-tesla-and-the-conspiracy-against-water-powered-cars-a1e0216c8a23

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I do love the HHO generators. Always wanted to build one.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Waterglass

WOW!...You have FIVE toilets...while most of us are forced to crap in hats?

Clearly, you are a 1-percenter...and obviously biased against 'Our Lady of the Occasional - Kotex'.

Five toilets is a 1-percenter trait, and also harmful to the green new deal.

We need to take a progressive approach like San Francisco. We've detached our self with nature so much that we forgot you can just drop a steamy loaf on the street.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry. OT.

edit on 13-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The only problem is that the computer kept wanting to lean the car out. So we tried it on an old carbureted engine. It was pretty fun but this was back when gas was over 4 dollars a gallon...most peeps lost interst once prices fell back.

I was in Home Depot buying the stuff and was buying a ton of nickel plated washers when some dude looked in my cart and said....making hydrogen eh. I just smiled as he was grabbing the same items as me.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Progressives dont even want homeless shelters....at least tye rich ones in Pelosi's own district. I would link to the original article...but i love the nsme of this website to much.....

trumploveswinning.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What's the deal of 5 toilets hurting the environment. It's the same as having 5 cars. When you want a crap you can only use 1 toilet and when driving you can only drive 1 car at a time.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What's the deal of 5 toilets hurting the environment. It's the same as having 5 cars. When you want a crap you can only use 1 toilet . . . . .

Hold my beer.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I read these ''it's all a puff of smoke'' threads for information to allay my concerns over climate change. I look for substantial science that is claimed to refute the predominate science that says man made climate change is real.
This thread fails miserably.
OP offers a number of links supporting the ''liar lair'' stance taken so I gave them a glance, read them actually.

The first link was to a German plan of which I had no interest so I skipped it and moved on to the next link about AOC's statement. Opps it was in the Washington Post. Ain't that still fake news around here? Anyway, moving on, that article points out the inaccuracy of her statement but does not refute it. Then the article goes on to support that general position that warming is man induced and that a time frame for correcting our poor stewardship of our planet is running out.

Indeed the whole gist of that article was to point out how a simplistic statement like that is used by ''deniers'' to poke holes in the whole subject. Following that link to other links that really quote her statement I found

""Millennials and people, you know, Gen Z and all these folks that will come after us are looking up and we’re like: The world is going to end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?" "This is the war — this is our World War II."

Here, she made a quick soundbite comment that has been picked up by media (you know, media''?) and turned into a quick little easily digested meme, you know like the daily complaints against media for taking Trump's words out of context?

Anyway my search for more ''refuting climate change'' moved to the next link from Axios. That one as well did not refute that man made climate change is real but rather and only attempted to refine the notion of how we should be dealing with it and offer a more mature timeline of our actions to have a positive effect for us, our children and our children's children.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Never underestimate American ingenuity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join