It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Likelihood that China is behind Iran issues

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: CriticalStinker
We encourage the MIC because it keeps our civilization alive and American. If we disband it, the Chinese will use their MIC to force changes to our society and government while the Russians lead a global campaign to take down our allies And usurp liberty with their own coalition. When civilizations clash, as is happening now for over a decade, it is preferable to hope ours comes out victoriously.
And if the average citizen can make a little profit on the side with increased share prices and dividend payouts, well that just a bonus.

This post right here is the reason why governments get away with the things they do. Blind patrioism for your country!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Hey, nobody is without sin in this world, especially governments. I mean after all, Balfour declaration much?? If I'm not mistaken, we are continuing to witness the consequences of that one a full century on aren't we?

And the Australians government have a horrible racist record with their own indegenous population.
So I don't much care for naively attaching evil deeds solely to the American government.

It's not blind at all, I know full well the cost. It's better us than them Jay. Lol, in fact Jay Morris, your government is currently setting up your population with a PR campaign to get back Into Libya by way of claiming the head of ISIS has relocated there.

Ironically, the UN backed government is also registering lobbyists in our country too likely in an effort to get support from our government. We can discuss it in my Libya thread when I post it later tonight if you'd like.

This was all from the Libya times. Still trying to determine who owns that paper.
edit on 5-13-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I say it's time for Saudis and iran to stop pussy footing around let these too duke it out. Saudis need to pay for all the strife they have done last 4 decades and if they cause problems for Iran all the better when it's over the modern world countries will pick up pieces.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

what it's been known for years Iran and the US have been at odds,US threatening their allie,US also in conflict with China,I doubt the US would get any endorsements from either

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join