It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs that need to be control/banned. watched "American Gangster".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Drugs that need to be control/banned watched "American Gangster".

So all the idiots saying let's unban all drugs for easy access, is already asking for it. Do you want more drugs dealers selling more drugs and replacing farm land? That can happen. Just like the day the first drug war began in South America.

Based on slightly more research I can confirm that some drugs should be controlled and some should out right be banned. Drugs shall not replace farmland for food. That should be the #1 thing Governments of the world should be doing. Food crops > drugs crops.

So, I watched American Gangster movie which was based on a true story. People saying the whole reason US went to Afghanistan is to increase Opium sale. But, did you know Heroin was being trafficked during Vietnam war? Shows how corrupt the military internally can be. If you haven't seen the movie better go watch it.

www.drugabuse.gov...

Current drugs that need to be controlled:
1. Alcohol(Obviously -> People use alcohol to clean computer chips. Lots of other things like molotav, clean wounds, etc.
2. Marijuana -> So far no deaths and was used to kill/get rid of parasites from your systems by natives. Myth that it helps with Cancer too. Ban for a reason by big pharma cause it doesn't kill you.
3. Coca Leaf(do not get confused between Cocaine, both have different effects, one can kill). As usual, used by natives for high altitude sickness.
4. Morphine(obvious reason for medical purpose for people who needs medic used in WW2 by medics).

Banned drugs(basically any powdered or needle drugs that have no actual purpose in society and deemed unnatural):
1. Heroin -> no purpose obviously.
2. Cocaine/Crack -> To this day still no purpose other than overdose deaths and addiction. Look up Coca leaf just by chewing, that is your natural #. Using coc aine is the same thing as using drugs from Big Pharma. Coca dealers, your days are numbered.
3. Any Club drugs(obviously) -> Based on drug abuse website.
4. Hallucinogens drugs('___' is one example) -> Has been known to cause suicides like people jumping off rooftops.
5. Synthetic drugs -> No need to explain that. Very unnatural.

Not sure:
Fentanyl -> Stronger than Morphine and used for Cancer patients.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Sounds like you're maybe some kind of expert:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Drugs that need to be control/banned watched "American Gangster".

So all the idiots saying let's unban all drugs for easy access, is already asking for it. Do you want more drugs dealers selling more drugs and replacing farm land? That can happen. Just like the day the first drug war began in South America.

Based on slightly more research I can confirm that some drugs should be controlled and some should out right be banned. Drugs shall not replace farmland for food. That should be the #1 thing Governments of the world should be doing. Food crops > drugs crops.

[...]

My son recently died from cancer and had been on medically administered morphine for over a year without much side effect other than constipation and resistance to opiates (they became less effective in being able to manage his pain).

Due to increasing resistance to opiates, my son in his later months was switched to Fentanyl, and for Pain crises (which he had far too many of) Ketamine.

Without the cocktail of available strong painkillers his last months would have been agony. For this reason, it is important that the source and delivery of such drugs is maintained to exclude the criminal without sacrificing the medical. A situation which makes blanket criminalization, or decriminalization, problematic.

My opinion is that drugs should simply be available more cheaply through controlled medical prescription. This allows for dosage control, purity assurance, assistance to stop using and no fiscal returns for criminals. It also would significantly reduce prison populations.

Once we treat drugs as a medical issue rather than a crime, we can apply some effective solutions to actually minimize harm.

Also, clearly, the drug that does the most harm of them all is alcohol. Any serious attempt to sort out the drug problem should focus on the biggest killer's first. That is why governments don't actually want to act on drugs. The addicts want their fix.

edit on 12/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon May 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well despite your uneducated and biased approach to this topic, no. I can't agree with you on any points actually. Drugs should all be legalized and as free adults we should be able to put whatever qe want in our bodies. I do not want the government telling me what i can and can't take. I see you're a good bootlicker though.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 12-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Great reasonable reply. Alcohol can only be done through rehab or family support. That is apparently the most effective way on dealing with alcohol abuse and it works. Lots of pros and cons. The issue of majority of the alcohol death are by people who has no one to look forward to at life. You can tell by all the homeless alcoholics. But, that is much better than them using other drugs like crack which makes people even more evil due to greed becoming drug dealers.
edit on 12-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Nvm
Double NVM

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Great reasonable reply. Alcohol can only be done through rehab or family support. That is apparently the most effective way on dealing with alcohol abuse and it works. Lots of pros and cons. The issue of majority of the alcohol death are by people who has no one to look forward to at life. You can tell by all the homeless alcoholics. But, that is much better than them using other drugs like crack which makes people even more evil due to greed becoming drug dealers.

You are forgetting that alcohol is a carcinogen.

Even sub-toxic doses and occasional use of alcohol can cause cancer.

It's a bio-molecular lottery that you loose worse every time you play.

It's damn near impossible to cure cancer once it takes hold but it is actually quite easy to remove carcinogens from our environment.

Imagine if a fraction of the money spent on oncology and research was simply put to use to remove carcinogens! Sometimes we are such a dumb species.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some of the best land in this country was turned into gasahol corn fields, they depleated the nutrients in the land and poisoned the soil and rivers to make corn gas. We get about two miles a gallon better gas milage with the regular ethenol free gas than with the ten percent gas and the car runs smoother. How is that helping anything ecologically.

Now, if they start wasting the land on growing cannabis and poppies, that will make it a lot worse. The countries in the netherlands went wild with tulips a few centuries ago and they went through a bad time when the market collapsed. Flowers are also not a necessity in society like drugs are not a necessity in society. Our people are getting delusional and they are chasing their wants instead of their needs, that never ends up well when societies do that.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

CIA's been doing the deed for decades. Keep it banned, all you're doing is filling the CIA's pockets for zero oversight black budget ops. Cocaine was travelling through maracaibo via the CIA, pissed of Chavez, he actually put bounties on Cia drug traffickers (all of them lol). Before Afghanistan, look at the CIA Syria and Lebanon mule flights on passenger planes. All governments do it, they allow intel community ops to exploit the population for untraceable "tax" dollars.

Or you can unban drugs, take the soft money out of the intel community and let drug induced Darwinism take its toll at an accelerated rate.

(btw, see if you can find any of the original news footage of the pan am 103 flight crash with all the Bonnie's doing the 1kg brown bag cleanup for the CIA. Classic stuff!. I remember watching it on the news, wondering why they were picking up so many of those rectangular brown paper coted objects. Man, that was a dual purpose catastrophe.)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A person should be held accountable for their actions, if they are high or drunk, there should be no reduced sentence for being doped up if you commit a crime or cause an accident. No getting a lesser sentence because you are say your an alcoholic or addicted to drugs in a plea bargain. Strict enforcement of societies laws with everyone being accountable for their actions no matter what drug or drink you consume.

In the majority of countries, you do not get a break for being high or drunk, that is how it should be here in America too.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Where in America do you get break for being high or drunk if you are in a wreck?

Or a break period for being intoxicated lol

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Seems more like if you are it can and will be used against you in a court of law.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I do not want the government telling me what i can and can't take.

That's the pesky thing about a society...not everyone wants drugged out whackos all over the place.

If you want to drop out of civilization, then by all means put whatever you want into wherever you want.

Otherwise, get to making legislation changes.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Drugs are controlled by governments used for black ops projects they don't want public to know,CIA has hands in the So Americans pockets,these are real drug dealers

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

fine in principal....but then the issue is who controls/watches the controller/watchers

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am on the ultra libertarian side of this.

What business does the government have telling people what they can do with their own bodies?

Some loser can't be taught on elementary school that heroin is super addictive and will more than likely end up killing you after it ruins your short life.... who am I to tell them they are wrong?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In the majority of countries, you do not get a break for being high or drunk, that is how it should be here in America too.

We've declared war on drugs. We have some of the most people incarcerated for drug use (of the nations). It doesn't seem to be a deterent.

So what are you seeking? Justice for users? Is justice that they go to prison for a victimless crime while we pay the equivalent of a salary every year of incarnation?
edit on 13-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I have opinions too. They'll never become world policy.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You forgot the Alcohol burns away in the atmosphere. Powdered drugs don't and gets released into the lakes.
Here is an example. So stop using alcohol as an example.

Eels high on coc aine contaminated lake

Shrimp on coc aine

You can shut up about alcohol accusations.
www.britannica.com...
edit on 13-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join