It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love my wife but...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Teething problems.......frozen mini waffles.

Yes, that works!!!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If you both can afford it, hire a part-time nanny to ease the strain. It worked for my sister and her husband.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Weeelll, you had a nice time making it didn't you?
Just 2 essential thing that need to be done for a vastly easier life.
1. Get rid of the 2 dogs. A luxury you don't need. Unless of course they're guide dogs.
2. Get rid of the man baby. So there's just you and the baby. Then you can devote the time, as you should, to bringing up the baby and enjoy the experience.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

^^ this man.

I understand how you feel dude. My wife is disabled and our first boy, was a real tough labour, so I was working full time, PLUS doing all the night feeds and sleeping on the couch so she could recover properly. I honestly thought I was going to lose it completely at times, but hey, our second is due in 13 days, so it couldn't have been all that bad!!

But to do any of that with a room mate... wow..... I mean, ANY roommate, let alone a bad one. If you gave me a room mate back then, my response would have been great, I need something to kill anyway.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Irish you’re exhausted. Get yourself some vitamin B12, get rid of that roommate, speak kindly to your wife. Baby may sleep better in your room since moms gone. Pull the crib in there.

Best wishes to you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join