It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Supports Illegal Aliens Having Full Access to Health Care

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

I am aware that you are not for individual rights, you support a leftist ideology.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Some people take advantage of the benefits our society has. Others try not to be a burden on society and pay taxes and social security and into medicare much of their lives. That is the way it should be. If they do go to a socialized medicine, they must first get rid of for profit healthcare where people want the insurance to pay for unnecessary tests and doctors prescribe these tests to boost profits and insure survival of their local healthcare system.

It is not always greed that makes doctors send people for tests they do not need, it is often that they want to create jobs for people who work for healthcare. That is the first problem that needs to be fixed, we need to create more living wage jobs in this country, jobs creating things people need. Not jobs in sales or in healthcare, but jobs making refrigerators and stoves and pots and pans. When people from other countries make our stuff, people here are working at subway and stocking shelves in grocery stores without a chance to get a good paying job working in a factory.

Why can't we build what we need here? Not everyone needs to be working on phones doing telemarketing and trying to drum up money for charities. Not everyone needs to be in computers, picking veggies and tending animals on a smaller farm is actually a good job, especially when they supply a place to stay and food for their help.

There was just a bit on the news today on how a major store was going to get self checkouts, promoting that a person does not have to make small talk or associate with the person at the register. I do not know what is happening to our society when people feel they are better than the person scanning their groceries at the grocery store. That kind of thing is bad for society, the people working in those stores are nice people most times.

This society is heading for collapse, everyone has equal rights yet some people believe they have more rights than others. This is not a good liberal movement where people help one another, it is a movement to disassociate everyone from everyone else, just donate to a charity or leave a big tip to make yourself look better instead of just going out and giving the old neighbor a hand cutting their grass or shoveling their snow. We used to have a good country up into the seventies and before, I do not know what happened to it.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nope.

You're wrong.

I'm for individual rights. And that includes the rights of the unborn.

We will see.

A lot of us who are pro-choice are also anti-abortion. We just don't want to open up the doors to other new laws regarding a person's body.

Something they will eventually claim is only in our best interest or to save a life or lives.

Perhaps you should worry about the children's bodies then...

Or not so much?

I am so sick of hearing about "the rights I have to my body" bullsnip when it comes to pregnancy.

If you've figured out how to get pregnant and it's not a rape then your body's rights stopped when you willingly made another body.

It's called responsibility FOR your body, FFS.

We have a morning-after pill now... we've had aborticants for ages.

So the "we used contraceptives but it didn't work" argument went out the window a long time ago.

To the OP.. it's just Democrats building Plantation V3.0

Since the black thing only got them so far in version 2.0

Not a real shocker... they have to pay for votes to win anything because their ideology sucks and who better to pay for it but us taxpayers?

edit on 12-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

🉐㊙

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yeah all those illegal aliens are far better off roaming the streets spreading any illnesses and viral infections they have to the American population.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Tell them it’s free.
When they turn up with their hands out Arrest them for overstaying their visa or or for not complying with their terms of immigration or whatever category of ‘illegal’ they happen to fall under.

And process them.

Non-emergency Medical treatment not included.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow..Kamala Devi Harris is really on the wrong side of the fence. Joe Biden is just as bad. Last week, he said all illegal aliens should get free healthcare, courtesy of the American taxpayer.

Maybe every Democrat is secretly working for the Republican National Committee?

Definitely beginning to wonder.
One hundred percent of their policies seem to be geared toward losing as many votes as possible.

And their five remaining supporters are too thick to see it.

Could this be on purpose, to give it to R's? Is it the R's turn to totally be seen as the leaders?

I have a working theory that you are on to something. We can be nudged to vote the opposition. RINO's clearly benefited after Clinton. Romney is pure BS.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Yeah all those illegal aliens are far better off roaming the streets spreading any illnesses and viral infections they have to the American population.

Ummm...For Fuchs Sake...they do that already...

See...correlation...DOES...equal causation...

I’m personally inviting them all over to your house...for all the freebie they can stomach...on your dime...natch...

For Fuchs Sake...

YouSir

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone is already paying for these peoples healthcare. Whether you choose to see it like that or not. The cost on society and the money that comes out of your pocket in taxes etc because of the sorry state of healthcare in America.

So what the hell, why not offer healthcare services to the people who need it.

Maybe because we haven't money to feed or house all those who are already here and I mean the citizens who were born here or are here as citizens the right way like my friends have.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I am aware that you are not for individual rights, you support a leftist ideology.

Ooooo wee that was a great reply!
Apparently true too.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don't have much to add to this conversation. I don't know too much about this person. But "Kamala" is clear Finnish and it means "horrible" or "awful". I just thought that some of you might find that a bit amusing.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I don't have much to add to this conversation. I don't know too much about this person. But "Kamala" is clear Finnish and it means "horrible" or "awful". I just thought that some of you might find that a bit amusing.

A very fitting name for this woman then!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not always the greed or desire that creates jobs either, but there is also defensive medicine where the doctor fears litigation if he or she does not absolutely rule out every possibility. Sure there may only be a 1 in a million chance person A might have disease B, so it's extremely unlikely, but if you, as a doctor discount it and happen to get that one person ... that one person might sue your socks off if you don't take every step to rule it out, too.

And lawsuits are big money also. There is plenty of greed to go around all sides of society these days.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Actually, they're better off in their countries of origin, but of course, thanks to bleeding hearts like you, you want to turn us into the crazy people hoarder of the Western hemisphere so we can live ankle deep in filth and disease because we have neither the resources nor the money to save everyone from themselves and the corrupt policies of their own governments.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Seems she want to give benefits to anyone here, not just citizens?
It is nice of her to pass out other peoples money like that.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Actually, they're better off in their countries of origin, but of course, thanks to bleeding hearts like you, you want to turn us into the crazy people hoarder of the Western hemisphere so we can live ankle deep in filth and disease because we have neither the resources nor the money to save everyone from themselves and the corrupt policies of their own governments.

There in your country, them being there has nothing to do with me despite your bizarre accusation , it's your problem not mine, I just know if I were in your situation I would rather see these people given medical treatment.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

But "Kamala" is clear Finnish and it means "horrible" or "awful".

A bit of a spoiler from her parents?
As she is such and all.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

When did we get to the point where medical treatment was considered, "free"?

When. 30% of the country are illegal and then 20% bleeding heart liberals.

This will be extremely close

You would think some of these topics were a one way street. but these lunatic liberal Democrats have a large following.

No more prosecuting people who knowingly infect someone with aids
Open borders
Medicare for all

To the normal person you would think they are shooting themselves in the foot, but you would be surprised how much of the country is right on board

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We used to have a good country up into the seventies and before, I do not know what happened to it.

Simple answer there. The Leftists long since won the Culture war. Thats why on the one hand I could never vote for Kamala Harris, on the other hand, I sorta hope she wins. The sooner this fiction of a controlled border is over, the better for everyone. Policies like hers will have two effects. One is to accelerate the bankruptcy of the US and the great reset. The second is that in the turmoil of the great reset, the US may well be split asunder. In the long run, freedom loving "Americans" would triumph at their State and Local level and hopefully shuck the yoke of the Federal Government of the likes of AOC and Pelosi.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lol do you really think the average American will be furious about people getting healthcare?!?!

There is zero chance “illegals are getting healthcare “ is something that ignites a firestorm..

Why do you think emergency rooms take all callers???

Because we as Americans don’t think hospitals should refuse service if people are injured/sick..

They could absolutely try to give illegals something that pisses people off.. healthcare won’t be it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join