It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter found in my front door Last Night just before Midnight.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AngieMarie

Sorry been a while and yes I do still have the letter. It was going to be put in the bin but part of me couldn't toss it out just in case. Its in a drawer. I've tried putting the letter up but it was taken down. Apparently it had names on it and other personal information.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StephanieLondon

I just filed the letter away and left it at that. I do have a video of the woman who posted it but don't know how to post a video clip on here. Might add it to youtube and then do the link here. It was a heavy set woman who walks up the disabled ramp I have outside my house (have disabled parent who lives with me) and it looks like she looks through my letter box and then posts the letter but the angle makes it difficult to see if she is looking through the letter box.

I know some people think that I wrote the letter and think its a hoax or a joke but I can't prove that it isn't other than giving my word and those who say they have been sent the same letter. I'd not contact anyone on the letter just by chance this isn't the delusions of a crazy person and instead real and these people get involved in a scary way. (That's the conspiracy part of my head).

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

No because the letter is being taken down due to personal information. If I cover the letter then it would remove a ton of stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Signed up as this is the only place that has any information on this letter.

I saw the letter in my letterbox this morning, and yes, I also live in West London.

The standard of English on the letter isn't the best, to be honest, several references to "BigMan", illumnati, freemasonry, etc.

Main culprit being someone by the name of Oliver Cross, who is noted as being rank up to level 56?! No idea what that means.

Most interestingly, the person who typed this later states that they do not want the information passed onto the police or to mental health services.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Hi!

It's nothing to worry about apparently. Just someone who I reckon is not entirely ok.

The person who sent the letter, based on the way he's typed it and the confusing information on the letter, makes me think that is someone who got a bit too far with conspiracy theories.

Oh and btw I have just received and read the letter.

I'd just bin that thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

edit on 2-7-2019 by Chrisboysham because: Was wrong

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vinhn1

Hahaha I found this exact same letter in green street on a building inspection today in w1k in west central London

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Another recipient of the letter here! Came through my front door around 8 this evening, I live in South London. So whatever it is and who's doing it has been on the go for around two months now given the first post in this thread? And this thread is still the only hit on Google when it comes to researching what's going on.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I received this letter to 🤔 it reached south west London now. Anymore updates from anyone? Reads like someone disturbed by mental illness wrote it,no? It’s just strange request - do not pass it on to mental health service 🤔

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
I was locking up late last night getting ready for bed I checked the front door and sticking through the letterbox was this letter (See link) I took it out and had a quick read through and saw things like Illuminati, Freemasons etc...

Just wanted to let you know I just got the letter too. #IWantToBelieve

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hey there I just found the same letter in our letter box in north London, would help me to find out more please?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
whats with the bunch of fake accounts posting?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoKaMur

I received the same letter today , I dont really know what to think of it. Im aware of illuminati etc...and i dont believe in conicidences

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Hi, I saw your post on this website about finding a litter about the illuminati and freemasonry, and what they're doing to Allonby by O.

I received this letter yesterday, it wasn't addressed to anyone, I just found it in my hallway.I thought maybe its just some practical joke or something. But you've also received a letter.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnaLaurini

hi, i have also received the letter, I live in the same area as you!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Haphaphop

I have also received the letter. It talks about some disturbing stuff, a few quotes for proof : "it was about 6.5 years ago" "they also damage and destroy his body". I have deduced that it wasn't my postman, as he had already down his route. I haven't asked my neighbours, nor have i heard from them about the latter. Im unsure if this was a targeted letter, or just some random coincidence.

Im looking for answers, as its worrying to think many people have received this letter. its poorly written and just a mess of information. Im unable to know if i should take this seriously or just trash it.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Haphaphop

I believe you, I have received the same letter! the same ramblings

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: makemap

And leaving notes detailing the war on the doorsteps of random strangers...

Problem solved!!!

Lol it is more likely kids

agreed, some prank or something, but even that is kind of out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tizdb88

Hi,

Didn't mean to for it to take so long for me to reply but I ended up throwing it in the bin. I'll admit to getting a stronger lock on my front and back door lol huge thick chub locks and two new security bolts on the top and bottom (I was a little worried lol) but ended up putting in the bin. I did at some point speak to a local cop who had a glance chuckled a few times and said "I wouldn't worry about it. Probably a disturbed person" so I think it was just that. I did post a picture up on here of the person posting the letter but I've put it to the back of my mind. I'm surprised so many people got the same letter though.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: denydenial

Yeah more than likely. I ended up throwing it in the bin a while back.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join