It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I had that was weird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Had a weird dream. I was in a room with the leader of Venezuela and he had a bag of squirrels for his dog in case he wasn't back in a couple days. he was acting odd and I could understand him because was speaking English for some reason. Then all of sudden I got a bad nose bleed. I get a Kleenex and take care of it while leaving the room but he follows me outside.

Once I am outside I see about 10 people and the guy was yelling at me to stop as I walk away. Suddenly he says something to the other people and they all start dancing in syn.c Weirding me out I start to run as they are still dancing saying "so long suckers".

During the dream I knew that I was at a compound I was not suppose to be at where a mad scientist or something was giving the people there brain enhancements. Only a select few were to receive and I crashed the party.

I guess that is that. There was more in the beginning but it is fading and I can't make heads or tails out of it so I skipped that part.

Anyways do you think people are all ready getting brain enhancements or was it just a weird dream with dancing and dead squirrels in a bag?

It was a pretty weird one.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Dreams are the pathway to ones enlightment .

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

with the leader of Venezuela

Which leader?

There's a training camp for body doubles.
The sure way for foreign infiltrators to not blow their cover is if they don't know that they are infiltrators. They are mentally broken down and their memories/ego/sense of self identity are then rebuilt into a new persona. They are not who they think they are.

Who is Jason Bourne?
I mean the real man?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

The new guy Nicolás Maduro.

I wouldn't be too surprised if "they" could do that because new ways of controlling people didn't just stop with mk ultra. It is 2019 after all.

I know Jason Bourne's real name but I don't want to give it away if someone hasn't seen it.

The real man is prolly dead if something like that actually happened.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever had any dreams that weren't weird.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ever seen Stranger Things?

The one that gets the nose bleeds is typically the Mad Scientist or is a proxy for the mad scientist pulling strings...

Perhaps you made them dance and sing, and you're some sort of unwitting dream scape operative???

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Two area where Mad science happens shown in Hollywood movies prediction.
#1 Africa, #2 South America.

Africans are joining the Chinese and kicking out western mad science. So that only leaves South America. Choose your sides carefully. I know the Spanish will get us all killed one day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join