It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbiotic relationship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Is Earth a prison? A school? Just one of many possibilities?
We took a weird evolutionary path. We ran to the front of the race and stopped. Like sharks. With the difference that if we humans would see a hammer head passing casually bye we would shoot it, right?
It's nothing to be ashamed about xenophobia is to a degree something we're born with.

Just as it is a normal reaction to project all the stories people tell on your experience to make sense of it. Anal probing, hybrides breeding, gold mining, biological refueling station, ... people try lots of theories.

To me it seems clear we are dealing with a strange intelligence. And strange in this case means maybe not even matter at all. But there is something interacting with us. What could it gain from that?
Are our thoughts and dreams its food? Is it what made us so successful?

To those who have experienced it there's no doubt it's real. But why the disguise? Or is the fact it seems that way the true goal of the psyops accomplished? I don't think it is extraterrestrial, it spooks through our cultural history for thousands of years.
Maybe it's where all the anti matter went? A mirror world where everything which is matter here is energy and every force is matter. With the black holes as result of interaction. Which on the other side would be gigantic white volcanos, or maybe that's the backside of their sun?
That wouldn't be symbiotic but interconnected.

Anyhoo my lazy sunday topic

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm battling with this notion, mainly from my own observations or filmed by others and researching it myself.
however, I do think every outcome will not be satisfying for raising another amount of questions I've to tackle.

There was a time I said " I want to believe" Now I'm on the verge to say " I don't care anymore" because it starting to be incomprehensible to understand it all

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Not at all, it's just a collection of possible stories. Nobody really knows, so you can make up a new story everyday. Until we can find one we can test.
Creativity is often harmful but in this case you're not destroying any crystal palaces. I believe it didn't show us what it really is so far. Or there would be a clear reason why it's getting involved with us. Nobody knows that. It doesn't exactly like the attention. But it's highly sophisticated in terms of telling you an exciting story.
Mine had it all. It was also a love story. With extreme hights of joy and epiphanies. Mental orgasms. Greetings from kundalini?
There maybe is a first problem. You have to seperate and identify your urges. Our body is a zoo. Therefore I see no reason why others who decided to live on energy, if that is possible, which we know it is, our mechanical friends come to live when energy comes into play. It's possible life finds a way and where there is a certain energy source you convert into a process of any kind, you find life, if it also makes decisions you've found intelligent life.

First: you can't allow society to restrict what you're free to imagine.
Second: you have to strip all your baggage, again and again. You have to assume everything you know is false. Deconstruct down to the tiniest certainty you know about existence.
Third: have fun seeing how your shiny new building blocks might fit together.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I had a thought this morning.... Jung quoted something like, the western world is to technologically advanced and the east too spiritually advanced, yet these days the east are catching up if not taking over technologicallu, japan and China for example, and western countries are decriminalising or legalising things like MJ and Magic 🍄🍄.

Maybe the veil is being lifted and our perception as a global collective is about to change, if we don't like what's under the veil.. then tough.

Cause things are changing, we just need to be ready for change, adaptability an all that.
edit on 12-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Where we are coming from is a very bad place.

Where we are going is anyone's guess right now.

Be ready for change ... but a little caution is also in order.

P

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I don't know after my first doubts started to appear and I could see that the diversion in our world is being played out at this very moment in topics of politics, mentally and spiritually as of the unexplained phenomena.

I began to see that also our nature is transforming at a rapid pace. It seems that there are conflicting powers at hand unseen by most of the population. Many think that it's part nature itself not even care about it because of their occupied lives with other things to worry about.

I don't blame them because I wish I could do the same to be unaware..

It doesn't exactly like the attention.

Now that's the dangerous part why I stay vigilant and none judgemental for whatever will come..

Mine had it all. It was also a love story. With extreme hights of joy and epiphanies. Mental orgasms. Greetings from kundalini? There maybe is a first problem. You have to seperate and identify your urges. Our body is a zoo. Therefore I see no reason why others who decided to live on energy, if that is possible, which we know it is, our mechanical friends come to live when energy comes into play. It's possible life finds a way and where there is a certain energy source you convert into a process of any kind, you find life, if it also makes decisions you've found intelligent life.

I would be careful about this nothing comes for free also within the spiritual world.

What I mean is 0bserve but don't worship if you ever experienced a power beyond your own..

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think it's just because we're at a point where we swallow and digest how much we don't know about the universe. So far we called it god or coincidence, but that's not working anymore.

You feel the need to end with a warning but my approach is, it says it loves me, so I want to see and feel some love. What is love if it doesn't imply acts of love? I want to see.
And I bet it will be absurd and funny and magnificent. Just don't get afraid.
But I think many would agree with me, if we do everything to make a rare thing like transgender into normal we generally have to overthink our standards.
In comparison really many have weird occurences in their life which leads them towards thinking there is life behind the ability to look at your eyelids from behind. Call it higher self. There is something distinct from our everyday self and ego that wants to be at "peace" with the universe. That is driving you away from society. That's one possibility.
What path you chose is up to you.
Should we all become monks? I doubt that works.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would argue that we didn’t stop when we got to the front; most people began walking backwards.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Maybe it's where all the anti matter went? A mirror world where everything which is matter here is energy and every force is matter. With the black holes as result of interaction. Which on the other side would be gigantic white volcanos, or maybe that's the backside of their sun?
That wouldn't be symbiotic but interconnected.

Anyhoo my lazy sunday topic

makes me think of Alice in Wonderland for some reason

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

- Lewis Carroll

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Why not it's trying to encourage to use your imagination. If that's what it makes you think about, I can live with that.
We are facing something impossible for us to imagine no matter what name you give it.
As long as it's a fact it's real. Something like that but probably different exists.
The cat in this case might be an astronaut a hero a shining light for generations, or a cell in a body on a planet which is part of this huge universe - that's the uncertainty, or probability.
What can you imagine?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Earth might be just a cradle of sorts, to something futuristic that it appears anicent I suppose. I do think there are more present, round the block Nut an Bolt possiblities while on the other hand, there are no nuts an bolts, where Humpty Dumpty had a screw loose an the king an his men couldn't find it.

Where it alot more technical or intricate, but subtle an aloof. I recall one analogy being made on ATS that it like a random stranger leaving posts or markers out in the open an will come out into the open to complain if they are move...or something along those lines.

Thoughts an forms could provide some explanations, but it might be the age old problem of being lost in translations.

edit on 12-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The bells are ringing but no ones listening. UFOs exist but they are not ET. There is no actual evidence that they come from off this Earth. There are thousands of astronomers looking at the stars 24 7 yet for the proliferation of UFOs they should be spotted entering and exiting our space neighbourhood. But they're not.
I have come to the conclusion that UFOs, cattle mutilations, human mutilations, human abductions (especially David Paulides cases) and the Skinwalker Ranch are all the same phenomena. It all points to another dimension in parallel to our own.
I'll use the Paulides cases (though he wont speculate I'll do it for him) of abductions or as he calls them disappearances. Whatever it is it's intelligent, lets call them "they".
Firstly they have the ability to see our dimension but we cannot see theirs. Except, I think, when we see UFOs. I think it's their dimension "bleeding" into ours. The evidence for this is the sudden appearance and disappearance.
The abduction of these people link to a few things.
1. they are intelligent because they pick and choose who to take.
2. the abductions are always people who are alone, or more importantly for us, or separated from their party. The "snatch" has never been seen. Evidence that they can see the surroundings to plan the "snatch" without being seen.
3. As yet, through the bodies that have been returned, they are not snatching to experiment on our bodies as there have been no physical marks on the bodies (not even "murder" marks).

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
4. As like some animal mutilations a couple of bodies seem to have been dropped from a height and like the snatch no one has seen them returned.
5. the search parties have been unable to track the snatched or even track them with dogs. This indicates that they were took instantly somewhere else, not in this dimension.
6. this IS a world wide phenomenon, so is it a group or many groups?
7. the enigma is they pick certain people very intelligent but some disabled. But the killer one is they've took a few German Physicists. How did they know they were physicists never mind German?
I think the biggest question is not what they want us for but how do they do it? If we can figure how they do it we can look on them. I can't see it being a natural process as they can control the process, so it must be mechanical some way.
AND I honestly think the governments know all about this but because they have absolutely no control of it that is what they don't want coming out. Now think about that somebody, something can come and take anybody anywhere and you can't stop it. THAT'S more frightening that your regular "hybrid" making ETs.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ever heard of "loosh"

It's a drug "they" love, created by the war, pain and suffering, negative emotions humans create.

So basically we are farm animals being raised for a product we produce. Here we are living on a paradise planet, constantly at war with each other. "They" must love ATS with all the negativity being produced now that it's mainly a political mud pit.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thanks for creating a thread not in the political echo chamber.

edit on 12-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I like that Terrence McKenna quote you include in your OP, but I think he stops short. I happen to think he was right, but why does it not want to alarm us? Out of concern for our sensibilities or because of our frailty? Or for some other reason not necessarily for our good?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

"The human failing I would most like to correct is aggression," Hawking said, according to The Independent. "It may have had survival advantage in caveman days, to get more food, territory or partner with whom to reproduce, but now it threatens to destroy us all." — February 2015, during a tour of London's Science Museum. Stephen Hawking

That quote, in itself, along with the theory that alien visitors have far superior technology, gives us the main reason why any interference, if symbiotic or not, is clandestine.

I can entertain the theory that their contact may actually be only telepathic, perhaps with holographic technology or their brain waves reach us travelling on waves of light. It's up in the air, isn't it?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
To those who have experienced it there's no doubt it's real. But why the disguise?

Probably the most reasonable answer to this question is that somehow telling us specifically and clearly who they are and what they're doing has at least the potential for something negative to happen to them. In that regard, the idea that they are in some way involved in time travel seems the most promising. If you're fiddling around in your own past, you might not want to be too obvious about it because it could radically change your own future. Although you won't disappear like Marty McFly, anybody who isn't traveling with you, all your family and friends, are at definite risk.

However, the Vulcan Science Academy says time travel is impossible.
edit on 13-5-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Very appruptly many worldviews would be shattered. It would question how we see ourself.
But I think it wouldn't be that bad. People would get over it.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

How many would want to fight if it's obvious from the start all odds are against you?
If there's some truth to the nuclear missiles disarm and playing around stories, they'd just hack our stuff.

It's something smaller. I hope it's something where our scientists will have one of their happy accidents. The bckground noise in the brain resonates with the waves from the big bang. That would be nice. Will probably not happen but something similiar. Ä

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So you think it's to protect us? I don't think I agree. I agree with your assessment of the result though...

edit on 5/13/2019 by wtbengineer because: just to add

edit on 5/13/2019 by wtbengineer because: just to add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join