It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Pro Abortion or Con Abortion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
CON

The baby growing is not "a part of the woman's body". It's a human being that was created by two people having sex.
Is it attached to the woman’s body?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Woodcarver

There are lots of human lives i don't want. But i don't get to kill them. Slavery or not.
If one of those humans tried to use you for a blood bag and drain you of nutrients, while also tying you to a guy you didn’t want to be around or pay for, for the rest of your life, what would you do about that?

Terrible analogy. It's not like either of those people walked up and forced those situations onto me. Concessions and agreements and personal choices would have led to those connections.

originally posted by: jjkenobi
CON

The baby growing is not "a part of the woman's body". It's a human being that was created by two people having sex.
Is it attached to the woman’s body?

Yes, through a complex and intricate natural phenomenon that has evolved for millions of years and is entirely automated by the woman's body, regardless of what the woman thinks.

Like it or not, woman are designed by nature to be baby incubators. It is a fundamental biological distinction from men. As far as our DNA is concerned, that's what women are good for. The only way women can avoid the phenomenon is to avoid viable sperm entering their uterus while they are ovulating and fusing with their egg, which is what sets off the biological cascade of actions. This concludes Biology 101.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

There are lots of human lives i don't want. But i don't get to kill them. Slavery or not.
If one of those humans tried to use you for a blood bag and drain you of nutrients, while also tying you to a guy you didn’t want to be around or pay for, for the rest of your life, what would you do about that?

At least now we know you’re trolling.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: EternalSolace

Many people are against abortion, but aren’t for taking away rights from our fellow citizens. I think your poll needs new more options.

Curious... there's only two final options... Life or Death...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RandomPerson

I'm not an advocate for forcing people to do things they don't want to, personal responsibility goes way further than sex, tell me should we regulate how much food people can eat, how much they can drink, how about lazy people should we force them to exercise, don't get me started on vaccines.

The list goes on on and on, as far as I'm concerned people who want to force other people to live how they deem responsible can go jump off a cliff, and for the record after having my second child I had a vasectomy because I understand the importance of personal responsibility.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

To consider it like this reduces all of humanity, and any creature on earth, to parasites.

That is just not realistic or true.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

To consider it like this reduces all of humanity, and any creature on earth, to parasites.

That is just not realistic or true.
it comes down to an individuals right to make a choice about their own life, and the ability to prohibit others from forcing thier beliefs on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join