It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My polictical views on America from over seas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Again I agree with you.

It seems that that these corps get reign over our minds body and soul regardless of how we feel about it, money talks and Bull# walks. Politics is a sideshow nothing more nothing less.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They used to put lead in paint, but babies chewed on painted wooden toys and it reduced their IQ, so we legislated to remove it.

Then we started putting lead into petroleum and spreading it through the air.

Duh!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They used to put lead in paint, but babies chewed on painted wooden toys and it reduced their IQ, so we legislated to remove it.

Then we started putting lead into petroleum and spreading it through the air.

Duh!

We have these recycling stations here, we have to separate the cans and plastic from the bottles, they have separate entries that have bar code readers to make sure everything is sorted. The reward for each item is 10c.

Then the truck comes and all the sorted recyclables are then dumped into the one truck and all mixed back together... This is a perfect example of how retarded our ruling class are, as well as how retarded we are as citizens just letting this play out.
edit on 12-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

When I am told that I'm "downing in my own stupidity", I doubt the source.

Tell me, what country are you from?

Sorry about my late reply.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Our urban residents have created a false reality for themselves that is so complete they dont even know which bathroom to use and think there are more tham 2 genders.

Its not all of us. Only about half of us.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Our urban residents have created a false reality for themselves that is so complete they dont even know which bathroom to use and think there are more tham 2 genders.

Its not all of us. Only about half of us.

I think you are on to something.
These days here in Japan if a man wants to to macho, it it looked down upon even on main tv which suchs these days

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Oh they see it.
It's all part of the plan, Skippy.
New World Order bro!
We need to all collectively be broke and sick, so it's fair and all.

Those of us that speak out against it are just (pick a name to call).

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Urbanization is toxic to humanity. That is my view. Its unnatural, causes undue mental stress, and drives unnatural behaviors that are not compatible with what our brain has evolved to consider "healthy".

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Its none of my business if you are, honestly. The problem comes in when there is a shared delusion, as we see with gendering, etc.

The surrendering of personal responsibility is another issue. Its insidious and creeps through all facets of urban life. The worst of it is ceding the right to defend oneself, to the point of it being virtuous to take an ass whooping (something that is actually taught in most schools, even in Texas).

Sprinkle in a bit of the pendulum effect, where people make wild and crazy swings meant to offset injustice or inequity. Now men can't even sit comfortably on a bus without being accused of man spreading. Again, unnatural behaviors driven by a shared delusion.

And then slather on that healthy dose of looking down on intellect and achievement. In ghetto's where people are discouraged from learning by their peers, as well as the misandrist "mansplaining" nonsense...we are seeing a grasping of disenlightenment and ignorance. Who would have thought that in 2019 we would still be fighting flat earthers and antivaxxers?

I think the shared delusion is a big part of it, and i believe it is mostly government/shadow government created.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry everyone, but America is downing in its own stupidity.

Yet half the world is still desperate to get there, and the US still churns out more scientific achievement than anywhere else, with the possible exception of the UK, eh?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nothing that is happening now is new.

Every country on the planet has had issues with everything.

People migrating. Idiot politicians. Local/regional strife.

It's only "new" because of social media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join