It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE – FOIA Documents Show Evidence of Weissmann/Mueller Entrapment Scheme…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Some FOIA documents clearly show at least one Member of the Bueller Team (Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann) had some dark intent during 2017.

Apparently a known CIA operative was sent to set-up low level Trump Campaign associate George Papadopoulos.

$10,000 was handed over to Papadopoulos as a "consulting" retainer.

Papadopoulos suspected something and gave the money to his lawyer.

Now George Papadopoulos flies back to the U.S. where he is "detained" at the airport by FBI Agents without a warrant or indictment !!

OOpps !!! The Feds didn't find the cash like they thought !!! 😆

The story is well outlined in Papadopoulos's book, and now some released documents seem to prove the Bueller/Weissmann conspiracy to entrap !! 😎

This is a real 007 Spy Mystery !! 😎

EXPLOSIVE – FOIA Documents Show Evidence of Weissmann/Mueller Entrapment Scheme…

Recently release FOIA documents into the special counsel team of Robert Mueller reveal the remarkable trail of a 2017 entrapment scheme conducted by Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann to target George Papadopoulos.

In 2017 George Papadopoulos and his wife Simona were approached in Greece by a known CIA/FBI operative, Charles Tawil. Mr. Tawil enlisted George as a business consultant, under the auspices of energy development interests, and invited him to Israel.

On June 8th, 2017, in Israel under very suspicious circumstances, where Papadopoulos felt very unnerved, Mr. Tawil hands him $10,000 in cash for future consultancy based on a $10k/month retainer.

Upon arrival at Dulles airport on July 27th, 2017, Robert Mueller had FBI agents waiting. Papadopoulos was stopped and his bags were searched; however, he did not have the cash because he smartly left it in Greece with his lawyer. Papadopoulos was detained overnight by FBI agents, and questioned.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And it only gets worst. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it will all come to light soon and those people will pay for this.

Nice find!

Now, we should wait for the leftist-leaning Mainstream Media to report this.

Ohhh, who am I kidding! It will never be on the news...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It's more like a season of Archer.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

10,000 in cash for future consultancy based on a $10k/month retainer.

Your taxes hard at work.

Why aren't these people in jail?

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The Obama/Hillary cabal did do and will still do anything in their power to stage a coup on this presidency.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It seems every part of the whole Trump/Russia collusion story has at it's start either Clunton/DNC or Obama Admin stings and deceit ......where are the Damn Russians!

I was promised Russians!!!

I want my vote for Hillary Back.

+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because this Presidency stands between us and those who wish to "fundamentally transform America".

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It seems every part of the whole Trump/Russia collusion story has at it's start either Clunton/DNC or Obama Admin stings and deceit ......where are the Damn Russians!

I was promised Russians!!!

I want my vote for Hillary Back.

If you like your Russians you can keep your Russians 😆👲

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think it’s most likely dirty money.

But yea, we pay those people to do that. Lol.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Tinker,tailor,soldier, SLY.
Standard Entrapment Set Up.
Botched.

Countermeasures deployed.

S&F

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
From your link:

“He was arrested [detained] before he got to Customs and he was then held at the airport before being brought to a law enforcement office,” Stanley recalled. (link)

According to Politico:

[W]hen he was arrested [detained] at Dulles Airport on July 27 after coming off a flight from Munich, prosecutors had no warrant for him and no indictment or criminal complaint. The complaint would be filed the following morning and approved by Howell in Washington.

And when prosecutors filed the complaint the next day they got a spoken order from Howell to seal it, but followed up with a written request that they could take to the magistrate in Alexandria, where they showed up almost an hour later than she expected.

All of it suggests something of a scramble, rather than a carefully prepared plan to take Papadopoulos into custody.

Smooth sting. Not. Left holding their you-know-whats then arrest, um, detain PaPaDop anyway. Dirty cops.
edit on 11-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The smoking guns in this whole sordid mess have Dem fingerprints all over them. Obama Admin, BO FBI, BO DOJ, DNC, Hillary campaign, and until we know for sure, I’m not ruling out a dirty FISA judge or two.

The available confirmed info the public has seen already should have resulted in several folks being charged.

The Left were brazen because there was no way Hillary was going to lose. They had 4 to 8 more years to add on to the 8 they already had. Their plan was to be dug in like an Alabama tick.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The Desperate and the Deranged

🤣🤣😎🤣🤣

FBI Used Suitcase Stuffed With Cash During Papadopoulos Sting

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This means that Mueller was without a doubt not above board.

May justice prevail soon! I am glad to see President Trump
holding hard against these traitors. Don't give them an
inch Mr. President!

Muh Russia hoax is the second 9/11!!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This should be investigated, I don't know how anyone can disagree.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Weissman is definitely screwed.
Mueller...I'm not so sure about.
Consider that Mueller may not like Trump...but he's aware Weissman is corrupt.
Consider that Mueller may have flipped...in that he gave Weissman enough autonomy to either prove himself corrupt or lawful...and Weissman, true to his nature, chose poorly.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Fun fact: Of the 8 times that the mueller report says that a trump official talked to anyone affiliated with russia, all 8 of those interactions were started by the FBI/CIA.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah they had to scramble when he showed up at Dulles without the cash they expected him to have. That screwed up their operation greatly. They figured, who would leave 10 grand in cash behind, right? Good thing PapaD was one step ahead of them. What a complete clown show.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Obama/Hillary cabal did do and will still do anything in their power to stage a coup on this presidency.

Including cheating Bernie during the Primary,
Paying to set up the DJT campaign,
Lying to the FBI under oathe,
Maybe involved in Seth Rich's last minutes, someone hid the LEO's camera recording his last words.
Cheating at the debate,
Cheating at the polls!

And God knows what else?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What documents? Undercover Huber and Rosie Memos are some bs twitter accounts on which you can find screenshots of those "documents".
The whole story is based on anonymous twitter accounts. For fuk sakes, get a grip

top topics

<<   2 >>

join