It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage captures 'UFO darting around the sky' above Glasgow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The passer-by who captured the object said: "I was stunned to see what looks like a flying saucer in the middle of town, reports the Daily Record .

"It just skids around in the sky as cars pass by underneath, seemingly oblivious."

"It looked pretty erratic, but it's Glasgow on a Friday night so maybe little green men like a drink too."

Footage captures 'UFO darting around the sky' above Glasgow

This seems to be something caused by the blinking streetlight. Is the witness that saw it in the sky and made the video hoaxing us or was something really in the sky?

I guess it could be a reflection off the clouds or something like that. It had just finished raining per the Mirror "news" story. Maybe it was a reflection from a window or windshield the witness was behind or maybe it could really be a UFO...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
LED streetlight malfunctions in modulation..replace LED will rid you of your errant UFO...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
The way the street lamp is behaving makes me question this.
The object pulses in time with the lamp, but why not the others.

My initial impression is that it’s some sort of reflection.
But that’s from just a quick video.
I haven’t analyzed it or anything of the such.
Just this guys first thoughts.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Reading the article, it wouldn't be a reflection or a misbehaving street lamp that people saw.

They saw it first and then started filming, not just filming and then later seeing some effect.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Reading the article, it wouldn't be a reflection or a misbehaving street lamp that people saw.

They saw it first and then started filming, not just filming and then later seeing some effect.

Maybe I misread it but I didn't see anything about more than one person seeing it. The person could of been behind glass and was fooled by the reflection.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Being Glasgow, the camera itself was probably drunk.

Interesting how it nips about like a 21st century version of one of George Adamski's 8mm films.

However, I suspect it's a reflection on glass in front of the camera.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe I misread it but I didn't see anything about more than one person seeing it. The person could of been behind glass and was fooled by the reflection.

Yeah that could have caused him to believe he was seeing a UFO, and then he starts filming with the same effect continuing.

If he wasn't behind glass and saw it, and then began filming I'm not so sure.
But the video does indeed look like a common reflection camera jiggle effect.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

"It looked pretty erratic, but it's Glasgow on a Friday night so maybe little green men like a drink too."

Typical mockery bullsh*t, but then again it's the Mirror so will expect no less. Most likely a lens flare and most definitely a pathetic article on what is an absolutely, very real phenomenon

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well.. that was horribad.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Typical mockery bullsh*t, but then again it's the Mirror so will expect no less. Most likely a lens flare and most definitely a pathetic article on what is an absolutely, very real phenomenon

Yes , I agree. Streetlights reflecting off a window IS a very real phenomena

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Couldn't watch the video without an ad ridden survey first so based on the image I'm gonna say it's a reflection.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Obviously the flashing light on the left reflecting.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

As is stupidity

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Maybe the UFO is causing the street light to malfunction, hence the flashing .

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Not even really worthy to have on this forum, how terrible.

As the errant streetlight fades each pulse, you can see the shape matches up, for those who actually think there is a possibility a UFO is making the light flicker. : )

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

you DO know that the strong electromagnetic fields that ufos usually have around them, will impact electricity, right?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

As is stupidity

Stupidity is in the "eyes" of the beholder.

new topics

top topics

join