It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny: Alyssa Milano Calls For Sex Strike

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

it's a federal law that bans it!!!
federal laws trump state laws!!!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ketsuko

it's a federal law that bans it!!!
federal laws trump state laws!!!

Ummm. . . except for Sanctuary City/State laws.

And Gun bans.

But yeah, sure!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: infolurker

Married people dont generally have to worry about STDs do they?

Or sex for that matter

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

That might work if not for R's don't sleep with D's.

So Milano's sex strike isn't hurting R's in the least.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The question is how much a sex-strike by pro-abortion women is going to affect anti-abortion legislators.
If there isn't any direct impact, this would be as effective as "protesting against the government by burning down your own neighbourhood".

Like... Yeah Duh! If you don't want a baby, stop having unprotected sex, you moron. Or just don't have sex at all!

Glad to see her idea is only turning it around against the abortion clinics. No funds = no clinics

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

it was a wisecrack not a statement. Check lost and found for your sense of humor .

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If that is true then why are so many anti choice men on these boards whining that they didn't have a say in the abortion choices made by the women carrying their child?

edit on 12-5-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I for one would love to spread the news about Alyssa's great idea that Progressive women should go on an extended sex strike. I thank Alyssa for promoting abstinence and preventing abortions by implementing this sex strike for supporters of abortion. I for one would recommend 5 or 10 years as a good starting point.

Let's all thank Alyssa for this great idea which will lower STD transmission and unwanted pregnancies by simply having Progressive supporters of abortion stop having sex.

Thumbs up Alyssa!

www.apnews.com...

Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

The former star of “Charmed” and “Melrose Place” urged women in her tweet to stop having sex “until we get bodily autonomy back.”

Milano said people have to determine for themselves how long the sex strike should last. For her part, she hasn’t decided yet how long she will forgo sex.

“I mean I don’t know,” she said. “I sent a tweet last night I haven’t really thought much past that this morning.”

I hope she never reproduces.
She is so charming, and on a mental level challenged only by the aoc.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What do you mean if it's true ?

The left incessantly runs around calling people racist, and nazi how often do you think they sleep with their enemy?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So Milano wants women to take control of their bodies and practice abstinence?

... okay...

I for one am glad she's on board with the promotion of more responsible sexual behavior. How many people have told her that we can't expect people to stop being rutting sexual animals?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don't know I spent all of my adult life with a rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones listening republican. we learned to tolerate each other.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I wonder just how many in elected offices would end up having to resign because of their sexual misadventures if their wives took part. Or did trump take the shame out of adultery?
edit on 12-5-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The purpose of life is to procreate. Otherwise, why is it even a thing? If Life did not want us to have sex to create off-springs then why would it feel so good? It's like giving up the urge to drink water when you are thirsty, it just makes no sense.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

But being pregnant and having babies don't really feel that great and quite frankly is stressful on a woman's body. Which is why doctors advise women to space children a couple years apart to give her body time to recouperate, organs to return to their proper positions, and replenish important nutrients.
So if you care about yourself or significant other you shouldn't have a problem sacrificing that short span of feel good moments since abstinence is the only way to be totally sure a pregnancy isn't gonna happen.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Man she sure likes to pose for the camera... attention is a helluva drug.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Agit8dChop

i have had many a girls stop me for protection and i always oblige... I've also had many a woman just go for it without a word.

Sounds like you need to take responsibility for your gametes, dude. You actually wait for the other party to suggest birth control, else 'oh look my seed impregnated you, totally your fault not mine!'... Then you want the results of your ejaculation legislated, while you move along to your next conquest. Sounds like you need to do us all a favor and keep it in your pants.

you sound bitter...

35yrs old, no kids - not a scare - happy bachelor status (although, I do feel like I'm longing for the real thing..)
why? I am responsible - believe it or not there are guys who can 'control' it - or mature enough to have the conversation during or before about whats happening...

for 99% of males, have an unexpected child is not a life they want... it scares the crap out of me - I'd take care of any child I fathered but I dont want that..you think men just going around sleeping with women, dropping their sperm than saying thanks as they walk out the door for the 10th time that day?

get off your high-horse, I know more women who've deliberately lied to men and gotten pregnant than I do men who've had children by accident... lets not pretend this is a ''one sex is worse than the other'' game.. because you just sound.. bitter!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I wonder just how many in elected offices would end up having to resign because of their sexual misadventures if their wives took part. Or did trump take the shame out of adultery?

Funny how the left only agree with their choices and not others... lol

I know a number of couples that have a somewhat open relationship, or ids this 1950. Hell women have coined "friends with benefits" so it is far from one sided. I think Clinton put the shame in, so I guess it take a republican to take the shame out...lol

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think it was Gingrich and his merry band that put the shame in when they made sure that every kid in the country knew the alternative use of cigars by having it blasted daily over the airwaves.
Interesting thing being that one by one the speakers fell all for their own sexual misadventures. Three in all during the Clinton fiasco and a fourth took the gavel. That fourth man fell not that long ago and imprisioned for the most despicable of acts- sexual abuse of young boys.
Hmm. Maybe the wives of our politicians have been using this tactic all along trying to influence policies. And they aren't as capable as you think they are to cope since the result is that they blow themselves out of the political landscape.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Man she sure likes to pose for the camera... attention is a helluva drug.

Especially when she was getting none from her chosen profession.
Roles in Dickie Roberts: former child star and Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 are to say the least oscar worthy lol.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

What percent of the US population is female?

50.8 percent

Of the 2010 Census population, 157.0 million were female (50.8 percent) while 151.8 million were male (49.2 percent).

Can't blame only men for the abortion laws.

You mean you DONT have to have a penis in order to be disgusted by chopping up living humans piece by piece in the most symbolically "safe" space a human has? His or her mothers womb.

Oh come on, you just wanna control women thats all this is!

It has NOTHING to do with breaking the most basically agreed upon concept that chopping up humans is bad.. No! You know what it REALLY is?

99% of men are just horrible creatures who desire NOTHING MORE than to control abuse and enslave women!

THATS the reality the smart tv people say we need to accept:
1. It makes ZERO sense for a human to have any kind of feelings towards a helpless innocent baby.
2 Men are pure evil with very little hope for redemption (except the gay, trans, and some of the betas).

Im a People Person goddammit! Now what in the hell is wrong with you people? Why can't you just... ACCEPT THIS???

Life is SO HARD you guys... You have no idea how hard it is for women to keep their legs closed! Its NOT FAIR! Men on the other hand ought to be ashamed of every sexual thought or feeling they ever have... See, some gold digging whores wanted fame and money, slept with a powerful guy who could give them that, and they got their fame and it was good for everyone involved and everyone walked away happy. So because if that, us regular joes who had nothing to do with it, suddenly need to be ashamed of ourselves... Meanwhile slutshaming women is a bad thing. Penis shaming? Its all the rage lately! Get in on the fun!

Come on! Vote Democrat! It totally makes sense, is logical, and fair! We treat everyone different according to...well...EVERYTHING! Anything you could think of. And we have the audacity to call it "Equality"! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And the idiots eat it right up!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join