It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny: Alyssa Milano Calls For Sex Strike

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Oh no dont you know.... we women who support choice in family size just get pregnant so we can get abortions. Exercise our constitutional rights. You know.... like voting....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one celebrates it. Why are you being so absurd?

You are just trying to piss people off now.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lets resort to shock posts when we run of rational arguments.
Weeeeeee what fun.

Nothing irrational in the truth, or did you believe your mommy when she said she found you under a cabbage leaf in the garden?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

How are you connecting the two thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Bull schitte. No one celebrates abortion. No one....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Lets resort to shock posts when we run of rational arguments.
Weeeeeee what fun.

Fingers crossed.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Or just send his seed down the toilet...
Oh my look at all that potential life just swimming down the drain....
How irresponsible. What disrespect for the sanctity of life.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Virgin???
She wasnt a virgin after the angels had at her. Angels.... riiiiight....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ya and we deliberately wait till the day before labor and smile in glee as the doctor waits with a small ax in his hand for the little tyke to stick his head out into the world!! The sound of that ax cutting through the neck and spinal cord is just oh so empowering.
Wonder how long it will take before that story ends is coming out of the presidents mouth.
edit on 12-5-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Ya and we deliberately wait till the day before labor

Yeah who doesn't like to waddle around with 20+ lbs of fetus/placenta/amniotic fluid perched out front and bearing down on your bladder and pinching nerves until the day of birth, just for kicks? D :
edit on 5/12/2019 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I kinda do, yeah.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

if she was truly "woke" she would not wear bright red lipstick (thats to attrack males) or wear make up (modern males Ideals of looks) and she says "No sex". that shows intellect at the level of "poundmetoo". I bet she shaves her legs too....

I read this post and just can't get past the "poundmetoo" of your avatar. Lil cognitive dissonance happening...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Who runs out of batteries?

Women on sex strikes that want their husbands to go buy batteries.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

I kinda do, yeah.

If men as a group bear no responsibility in the decisions that lead to the creation of unwanted pregnancies, then they need to shut the hell up about women's decisions concerning those unwanted pregnancies! Seriously, you can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

and what pleasure it is to go to your mom and ask her to take a second mortgage out on her home so you can have the money for that abortion!!! that's the best!!!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That's basically what a late term abortion is except the abortionist manuevers the baby into breach position and delivers all of the body except the head and then chops the body off at the neck via snipping the spinal cord to make sure the head doesn't make it into the world connected to the rest of itself. It's like you guys believe there is some magic that happens that makes it a baby and human only after the head gets outside the mother.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

and what pleasure it is to go to your mom and ask her to take a second mortgage out on her home so you can have the money for that abortion!!! that's the best!!!

And what a pleasaure it is to discover that women are freely murdering their children using your tax dollars that you cannot avoid paying to government on penalty of jail time, too.

If you want to make it legal and do that to your unwanted kids, that's your problem, but don't make it my fiscal responsibility. It's yours just like it's your moral one.

But hey! Going on a sex strike is likely the cheapest solution of all! I've been telling y'all for years it's the easiest solution, but what a "prude" like me know about not getting pregnant through abstinence? I'm sure Alyssa is much, much wiser.

edit on 12-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

what you are describing has been banned in the US for sometime now...
maybe you need to update your knowledge of the topic?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

what you are describing has been banned in the US for sometime now...
maybe you need to update your knowledge of the topic?

Not any more. NY passed a law allowing it.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

first off, the point I was making was that these later stage abortions are quite expensive. I didn't just pull the mom taking a second mortgage out on her home from my arse.. althuogh I was mistaken, the mom used her credit cards for the $17,500 bill... you can read the story here..

www.cnn.com...

it will also update you on the current procedure that is used..

as far as I know, the only time federal tax money is used to fund abortions is when the mother's health or life is at risk, the child is badly malformed, or in cases of rape or incest.. and well, appearently this women didn't qualify for any financial help from the gov't..
so, which do you object to?
terminating the pregnancies that are posing a risk to the mother? well, fine, then maybe federal money shouldn't be used to remove tumors that are endangering people either!
terminating the pregnancies of badly malformed babies such as the one described in the article I linked to??
or terminating the pregnancies that are the result of rape and incest, like that 11 year old rape victim in ohio???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join