It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny: Alyssa Milano Calls For Sex Strike

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: new_here

If your opinion on abortion can be changed simply by the frequency of coitus, then your opinion isn't worth sh#t to begin with.

If any value, foundation, stance or ideology can be changed simply by touching a man's penis. . . . .

You miss my point. I'm saying men can't go without sex for any length of time.

Oh sure!

If we don't "get some" regular, we start wars and stuff.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

It has happened before.

Abusive Sex Surgery :

www.latimes.com...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If we don't "get some" regular, we start wars and stuff.

Your words not mine, cowboy. All I said was they'd change their stance on abortion laws... you know, quit trying to legislate the eggs they fertilized but will never, ever have to worry about carrying and delivering.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You mean the human pre-born infant that so many enjoy killing?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You don't honestly think anyone enjoys getting an abortion-- you're gaslighting, but I ain't playing.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You don't honestly think anyone enjoys getting an abortion-- . . . . .

They way proponents of abortion celebrate it?

Yes.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Yes.

No One Celebrates Abortion.
You know, if you'd just turn your focus to saving the innocent children already alive on this Earth, I'd be behind you all the way: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is a great idea. Only a moron is dating or married to a Progressive woman so it will effectively lessen the number of Progressives and morons in one fell swoop.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes.

You know, if you'd just turn your focus to saving the innocent children already alive on this Earth, I'd be behind you all the way: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps they do not celebrate it. But I for one knew of a friend (in my college days) that had at least 7 abortions.
My understanding from her is that her Drs. were worried she might not be able to carry a baby to term (if wanted), due to the amount of procedures she had in a relatively short amount of time (5 years give or take a year).

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yes.

Bull #... Dems celebrate abortion. It's one of their political soap boxes....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yeah your so right, cause after a few days of not getting laid all my morals go out the window and I’m totally up for killing babies as long as my Johnson gets wet again.

You leftist really don’t understand anything about the other sides sense of responsibility and values.

Btw heres an example of libtards celebrating abortion, up until the point of birth, for any reason.-
USA today

edit on 12-5-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: The voices

And here’s another, it’s called the ShoutYourAbortion campaign, where women can tell abortion stories without “sadness, shame, or regret”. Man that website must have some fun stories huh.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-5-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: More voices

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

a friend (in my college days) that had at least 7 abortions.

Wow, you hung out with some pretty irresponsible people with some apparently loose morals. That's so tragic-- I sincerely hope she and the men that impregnated her were able to overcome whatever issues they were dealing with that led to such irresponsible behavior.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

after a few days of not getting laid all my morals go out the window and I’m totally up for killing babies as long as my Johnson gets wet again.

Gross. Disgusting. Not really something to joke about, IMO.

I'm neither democrat nor liberal. Not my fault that the political arena has kept this aspect of women's medical autonomy on the table as a bargaining chip. Both sides use the subject to create division, and they should be ashamed.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

No, it really doesnt. You act like women have no control over whether or not they allow a man to have sex with them.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

No, it really doesnt. You act like women have no control over whether or not they allow a man to have sex with them.

You act like the decision to have unprotected sex is solely on females, and not the males that impregnate them.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

You act like the decision to have unprotected sex is solely on females, and not the males that impregnate them.

Well, as Alyssa so clearly defines its women who decide on sex.. and i firmly believe that. Women are the gate keepers.. i have had many a girls stop me for protection and i always oblige... I've also had many a woman just go for it without a word.

This ofcourse doesn't include rapists who should be burned at the stake and in that case abortion (if you are pro it or not) should be a definite route.

I'm curious on your opinion for women who sleep with men, lie about contraception to deliberately get pregnant..

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

well that was 30 minutes of quiet.

Alyssa the Maligner is the spokes person for the "woke". she has an over-inflated oral opening she spews garbage with.

if she was truly "woke" she would not wear bright red lipstick (thats to attrack males) or wear make up (modern males Ideals of looks) and she says "No sex". that shows intellect at the level of "poundmetoo".

I bet she shaves her legs too....

well less is more soo.

and as far as "man can't go without sex for more that a few days" anyone that thinks this has never been married for long (like MOST of Hollywood).

Hollywood changes partners more than bois at a bathhouse.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I guess I might invest in the sexbot industry. Thanks for the tip.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

If your opinion on abortion can be changed simply by the frequency of coitus, then your opinion isn't worth sh#t to begin with.

If any value, foundation, stance or ideology can be changed simply by touching a man's penis. . . . .

You miss my point. I'm saying men can't go without sex for any length of time.

Wow! You believe this? Men don't need a woman to have sex to knock one off and ease their sexual pains. Sure if a woman proffers, most men will not turn down a roust about in the sheets, but they do not need to.

Women rights on whether to conceive or not. They do have the control and responsibility to set the rules in that department since they will have to be the one to carry a baby to term, not the man.

Abortion should only be used for legit medical needs not after the fact oopsie birth control. It seems in today's world you have your stereotyping backwards. It is the women who can't seem to go very long without having sex that they get irresponsible!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Married people dont generally have to worry about STDs do they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join