It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny: Alyssa Milano Calls For Sex Strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’m confused does she want progressive women to marry conservatives ? It has the same end result .

Besides she used the word “Women” instead of the feminist version “Womyn“ so that must be a gender offensive something to somebody ? 🤔

Not to mention she left out males that identify as females and females that identify as males that also identify as homosexuals .

This crap is getting so damn confusing .

Maybe she is secretly telling soy-boys to stop having sex. Which is weird since do soy-boys even have sex? Don't they just get "V-Shamed" when with an XX chromosome carrier?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yeah I 2nd that

More sex with Alyssa

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is her significant other a key member of the pro-life movement? If not I'm not quite sure her sex strike is going to accomplish... I feel sorry for her significant other that she is taking all her rage out on them.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yeah I 2nd that

More sex with Alyssa

Can I go first?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Is her significant other a key member of the pro-life movement? If not I'm not quite sure her sex strike is going to accomplish... I feel sorry for her significant other that she is taking all her rage out on them.

In her defense, as is the case with most of these celebrities, her suggestions are no doubt meant for others and not for her own personal life.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wait, they cant keep their legs shut long enough to prevent having an abortion to begin right now. I'm not sure this "sex strike" will have the intended results. LOL.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That would make more sense.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: DanDanDat

In her defense, as is the case with most of these celebrities, her suggestions are no doubt meant for others and not for her own personal life.

She didn't say what kind of sex...many holes have zero chance of pregnancy...play smart

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Even if it was just all the liberal women. That would be a drastic reduction in the birthrate. Which would probably mean allowing more immigrants into the country and we all know how the conservatives feel about that.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Humiliation is part of the soy boys sexual identification. Fortunately there are safe places to take care of their hurt feelings.

Carriers of the XY gene just go to the bar for a safe place then home for humiliation .

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You think our society is messed up now with all the irrational people jumping at politics. What would it become if the majority of people weren't getting anything......I think I might have to move to some little island where no body knows who she is or has access to twitter.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: infolurker

One question though, after the strike, can we all have sex with Alyssa Milano? ........ After the strike.

Her stupidity isn't a turn-off for you?!

If i turned down sex with everyone i thought was stupid...... well, you know.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Some of us just ate right before reading that. Not only am I not going to be able to eat again for the next few days, but my stomach is beyond upset. Such a disturbing thought...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Even if it was just all the liberal women. That would be a drastic reduction in the birthrate. Which would probably mean allowing more immigrants into the country and we all know how the conservatives feel about that.

So end abortion clinics and close the borders.

Problem?

Solved.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What a utterly stupid idea...

I wonder if she is only saying this to get publicity for the issue rather than a serious attempt to start some kind of weird movement.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's perfect. The funding that won't need to go to Planned Parenthood anymore can go to building the wall. Sounds like a win-win to me.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

Ummm. . . .

So she wants progressives to boycott sex in protesting the one thing progressives use most because of sex.

She does know that if fewer people have sex, fewer people would want abortions and would subsequently place abortion clinics out of business.

She's retarded.

She knows that IF women across America went on a sex strike, the men in America would cave and change their stance. She's not wrong. It's just that people don't want to stop having sex, so everyone's making fun of her instead of admitting that it actually could work.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

If your opinion on abortion can be changed simply by the frequency of coitus, then your opinion isn't worth sh#t to begin with.

If any value, foundation, stance or ideology can be changed simply by touching a man's penis. . . . .

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Wait, they cant keep their legs shut long enough to prevent having an abortion to begin right now. I'm not sure this "sex strike" will have the intended results. LOL.

You sound like you think preventing pregnancy is solely women's responsibility, with your 'legs shut' quip. it takes two to tango you know.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: new_here

If your opinion on abortion can be changed simply by the frequency of coitus, then your opinion isn't worth sh#t to begin with.

If any value, foundation, stance or ideology can be changed simply by touching a man's penis. . . . .

You miss my point. I'm saying men can't go without sex for any length of time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join