It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny: Alyssa Milano Calls For Sex Strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not sure why you think that it would only be "progressive" women who could choose to hop on board. I don't really think that these heartbeat laws are that popular among those that aren't the most ardent of the pro-life crowd.
Most are somewhere in the middle between complete bans (which these laws practically are) and complete restriction free abortions regardless of the timing or the reasons. All it would take would be a few cases like tha 11 year old in Ohio being forced to carry to term, a few more women being locked up for nothing more than having miscarriages, and a few women dying who wouldn't have had to except for the laws. And of course a few women keeping the stories alive and promoting a strike.
I've been saying this for awhile now. Unless a woman wants to add a little bundle of joy to their family sex isn't worth the risks that these laws you bringing into the picture. No birth control method is 100 percent effective. No pregnancy is 100 percent risk free. Woman have been incarcerated for having miscarriages. They have been forced to have c-sections they didn't want and jailed once their doctors got the impression they just weren't gonna go along with it. Hospitals have sent miscarrying woman home knowing full well that they were going to lose the baby and there was no hope for its survival not telling them that the baby was doomed and if they were to go to a different hospital they would end the pregnancy that was now risking their life. So how much worse will it be if these laws are allowed to stand and the new life growing within is seen as equal in legal rights as the host its residing in.
Is a few moments of hot passion worth the risk of being legally placed second in legal right in favor of a developing fetus within?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've been reading responses to her tweet off and on all day.
Some of them are priceless!!!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: infolurker

… For her part, she hasn’t decided yet how long she will forgo sex.

I know how long. Until she gets horny again.

or until she runs out of batteries.

If those anti-vaccers, college enrollment scammers, or the rapey-rapey casting directors have taught us anything it's that none of them know anything outside of their script.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This has the potential to really get a lot of guys out there and talking.

My friends wife is taking part in this sex strike. Him, his wives live in boyfriend and her every other friday boyfriend as well as the yoga class boyfriend are all really upset.

They are really out there pounding the pavement to make a difference.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Milano’s husband, David Bugliari, defended his wife. When asked whether the sex strike was affecting him, he said it’s “working just fine.”

Ya because he hasn't gotten a piece of ass from her since two seconds after #metoo started. I'm sure all his mistresses are conservative, to cover all bases.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I see what you did there, tip of the hat to you sir.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Isn't she the one that use to play a girl on Television?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Some of these states here are getting weird. Adding criminalization of false accusations of rape and such.

Too bad the U.S. doesn't have national referendums. Polls show that women vote more than men in the U.S.

Suggestion for law: The man involved in an unwanted pregnancy will suffer the same fate as the woman. That should encourage more vasectomies.

Ohio has a real dinger. In cases of ectopic pregnancy, the fertilized egg shall be surgically removed and implanted in the uterus. Problem being that's not an actual successful procedure.

Therefore: In case of unwanted pregnancy, the fertilized egg shall be removed from the female and surgically implanted into the male. If male fails to successfully bring fetus to term, he shall be charged with murder.
edit on 11-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Awesome, do it permanently...!!! Less voting libtards with TDS!!!

That makes sense.

Like if a libtard has a kid today, and Trump is still around as pres, to get all TDS over in 18 years, I'd say we have a really big problem, serious Constitutional Crisis indeed!

Or 16 maybe if voting age is lowered.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

One question though, after the strike, can we all have sex with Alyssa Milano? ........ After the strike.

Her stupidity isn't a turn-off for you?!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Na, he was thinking of Trump Jr when he is president

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Don't blame me — I voted for Ivanka!

Oh wait! Too soon?

Scheming to split the Trump vote.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well abstinence is the only true 100% effective method of birth control.
That and nude photos of whoopy Goldberg.

I had this "Christian" guy tell me that once. I asked how did it work out for Jesus's mom.

Jesus' Mom was raped.

Also not to throw water at you, but Goldberg nudes were called a war crime after it was cited during the Adu Ghraib prison investigation.

To call that a "war crime" after Asuchwitz is a war crime in itself.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'll go back and re-read the bible, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't say rape. It's not like Dion (Zeus) where he turned himself into gold dust and tricked a girl into playing with him.

You do know I'm talking about Whoopi Goldberg don't you?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Don't blame me — I voted for Ivanka!

Okay, that was ####ing funny!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think we should encourage the lil' dingbat on this one.
edit on 11-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Saw this earlier and thought it was pretty funny, regardless of where one might stand on the topic.

Pretty much guaranteed that very few of these women were actually sleeping with the type of men who hold the opinions they are trying to change.

I mean, many of them not only hate em, they think they are straight up evil.

Beyond that, its pretty much what their opponents have been telling them to do all along. Great times had all around

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I’m confused does she want progressive women to marry conservatives ? It has the same end result .

Besides she used the word “Women” instead of the feminist version “Womyn“ so that must be a gender offensive something to somebody ? 🤔

Not to mention she left out males that identify as females and females that identify as males that also identify as homosexuals .

This crap is getting so damn confusing .

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Isn't that the same as the old word...abstinence?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Isn't that the same as the old word...abstinence?

Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join