It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny: Alyssa Milano Calls For Sex Strike

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I for one would love to spread the news about Alyssa's great idea that Progressive women should go on an extended sex strike. I thank Alyssa for promoting abstinence and preventing abortions by implementing this sex strike for supporters of abortion. I for one would recommend 5 or 10 years as a good starting point.

Let's all thank Alyssa for this great idea which will lower STD transmission and unwanted pregnancies by simply having Progressive supporters of abortion stop having sex.

Thumbs up Alyssa!

www.apnews.com...

Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

The former star of “Charmed” and “Melrose Place” urged women in her tweet to stop having sex “until we get bodily autonomy back.”

Milano said people have to determine for themselves how long the sex strike should last. For her part, she hasn’t decided yet how long she will forgo sex.

“I mean I don’t know,” she said. “I sent a tweet last night I haven’t really thought much past that this morning.”

+42 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I sent a tweet last night I haven’t really thought much past that 

And there you have the thought process of the rabid Liberal.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Imagine the sound of all the REEEE!! When those progressive girl’s boyfriends cheat on them with maga hat wearing, bible toting, gun nuts.

On a personal note, i’m not sure how i feel about a world where Alyssa Milano stops having sex, i mean, if anything is going to set this planet straight again, it probably will have something to do with Alyssa Milano having sex right?

but i guess now we know who’s the BOSS.
edit on 11-5-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The question is how much a sex-strike by pro-abortion women is going to affect anti-abortion legislators.
If there isn't any direct impact, this would be as effective as "protesting against the government by burning down your own neighbourhood".

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The question is how much a sex-strike by pro-abortion women is going to affect anti-abortion legislators.
If there isn't any direct impact, this would be as effective as "protesting against the government by burning down your own neighbourhood".

Shhhh.. that is the funny part about the whole thing

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ummm. . . .

So she wants progressives to boycott sex in protesting the one thing progressives use most because of sex.

She does know that if fewer people have sex, fewer people would want abortions and would subsequently place abortion clinics out of business.

She's retarded.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

One question though, after the strike, can we all have sex with Alyssa Milano? ........ After the strike.
edit on 11-5-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

(post by DAVID64 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Awesome, do it permanently...!!! Less voting libtards with TDS!!!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well abstinence is the only true 100% effective method of birth control.
That and nude photos of whoopy Goldberg.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I recommend all progressive women have permanent sex strike surgery so they can never do it again.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
She wants bodily autonomy? She has it... go get yourself a coat hanger sweetheart, no one is stopping you...

Ohh she wants the bodily autonomy to have someone perform a procedure on her, if she forgets the pill after the random bloke she picked up at the fancy club has performed for her.

I see... yes, it's a cruel world.. lets protest with wanton disregard for whatever reason we're pondering in the moment.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I recommend all progressive women have permanent sex strike surgery so they can never do it again.

My wife voted for Trump so I'm good...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why can’t leftist get it through their head that not all women are pro choice?

This sex strike will only hurt people already on her side, not like those guys are gettin laid a lot anyway I guess.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just think if all the liberal men went on a 4 year sex strike, good that would rock!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Why can’t leftist get it through their head that not all women are pro choice?

This sex strike will only hurt people already on her side, not like those guys are gettin laid a lot anyway I guess.

Imagine, a world where frumpy ugly chicks with mohawks and pierced everythings, are not having sex.

Oh wait...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well abstinence is the only true 100% effective method of birth control.
That and nude photos of whoopy Goldberg.

I had this "Christian" guy tell me that once. I asked how did it work out for Jesus's mom.

Also not to throw water at you, but Goldberg nudes were called a war crime after it was cited during the Adu Ghraib prison investigation.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

… For her part, she hasn’t decided yet how long she will forgo sex.

I know how long. Until she gets horny again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join