It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the moms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I know it is early but I am going to say it anyways.

To my mom and yours, we are truly grateful though we gave you # when young and old. You have taught us wrong and right and was always the first to admit fault yet always teach and bring lesson to the table. We may have never followed that lesson but we listened.
I am now the man I am today thanks to you. I say this with a heavy heart knowing that my own mother can't understand this what I am saying so to all those that can.......THANK YOU

Your sons and daughters love you dearly

Sincerely
Michael Kimmell

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

A sweet message my mother won't be able to hear. She's been in coma for months. Thanks in her name.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My daughter has friends that are always fighting with their mothers and I tell them that they better enjoy the time they have with their mothers because some day she will be gone.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

My daughter has friends that are always fighting with their mothers and I tell them that they better enjoy the time they have with their mothers because some day she will be gone.

This is true, My mom died when i was 25. Regret all the crap I did/said.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For those who still have their Mom, treasure every moment. For those who are Mom's or pet Moms, Happy Mother's Day!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I got the best mothers day present ever!

My youngest moved back home this weekend. (Back to my state, from another)
Happy mothers day everyone!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

A sweet message my mother won't be able to hear. She's been in coma for months. Thanks in her name.

Reading that brings tears to me. I am sure she is thinking of you in these times.
Be strong and proud my fellow member.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: Bluntone22

This is true, My mom died when i was 25. Regret all the crap I did/said.

Your mom will always love you no matter what. Mothers love knows no bounds. It may be hard but know that she is always there.
Though my mom can’t understand what I am saying she always has a hand reaching out.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here.

new topics

top topics

join