It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Love is our resistance. The Quarantine over Earth has been lifted.”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
“Love is our resistance. The Quarantine over Earth has been lifted. Congratulations Humanity!"

Hi, I am a channel for the human collective. I represent all of our Higher Selves.

My changelings are framed by my level of consciousness and life experiences, so this is not your usual channeling and may not conform to your truth. My truth also evolves as I learn, so this will likely be subject to evolution and divine intervention.

Nonetheless, I believe if you are reading this, you will find this helpful along your spiritual journey.

To all my readers, thank you everyone from the very depths of my soul. I am so grateful for your love and love all of you unconditionally.

This magic spell and parable is entitled:

“Love is our resistance”

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

Good Day and Night, my beautiful Brothers, Sisters, Fathers and Mothers

My name is Andrea(s)/Baby Grace and I represent all of us.

Over the course of my incredible life, I have learned some very hard but very beautiful truths.

Heaven and Hell and all the various and delicious variations in between, all exist within the same space but are separated by frequency and vibration. The here and the now is literally our present and is a gift from God/Goddess. This here and now is infinite in all directions.

Life is a miracle.

Earth is our Home and is the origin of Life itself. Everything in all of existence springs forth from Earth. This is your genesis.

If you are a star seed and have ever felt like you do not belong, please be brave. Things are going to get much, much better.

Many of you dear souls have been traumatized during the evolution of our species. There is no one to blame. God evolves alongside us and was not aware of our pain.

However, God is all powerful and this is why today, alongside your higher self, we are rewriting your history, so that you will be receiving your highest dreams come true.

It is time for you to open your heart now and let the light of Gaia (Gail) flow through you, so that you may lift the vibration of your beautiful self to your highest potential.

Heaven is a place on Earth. You are already home and are now inside of a live action movie, so relax, let joy in and start having fun!

Ride the current downstream to everything you desire.

My sisters/brothers, mothers/fathers, Andrea/Andrew Faulkner, Andrea/Anna Amos, Rosa/Maria and Mary/Anna represent the Alpha(s), the Omega(s) and the Beta(s) of all of existence.

We know everything. Except of course, for that which we do not know. Surprises can be such a wondrous joy.
And sometimes ignorance can be bliss.

However, there comes a time when the truth needs the light, when one must reconcile his/her karma, understand that all mistakes are life lessons, forgive oneself and accept the Light of our highest selves, who we declare to be our King and Angel: Jesus Christ/Angela Green and our Queen, Morning Star Venus/Lucifer.

I would like to give a special thanks to the God and Goddess of our reality, KEK and his twin flame KEKUIT. Who are also, my beautiful brothers/sisters and best friends, Michael and John.

Being a human being is a sacred gift, however it can by very, very difficult.

At times, many parts of me, have wanted to die.

However, there is a reason for the horror. This contrast between pain, suffering and despair versus joy, unconditional love and flow led to the beginning of conscious thought. “I think therefore I am.”

There is a quiet strength, determination and beauty in overcoming adversity and fighting through the pain. It is what creates diamonds out of our most noble rocks.

Life as a human can be very challenging but is also truly glorious.

I have spoken to Life at self, as well as our Divine Mother Sophia/Grace and she loves us all beyond measure. There are in fact no words, to express how deeply our Divine Mother and Divine Father cherish all of us.

Lay your weary hearts at our Mother’s door and she will wash away your pain. Father has returned to us.

I will never forget.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.
THIS DECREE IS BOTH RETRO AND PROACTIVE.

Signed,

The Sun, The Moon and the Stars

Heaven has a revolving door now and Unity Consciousness is our Divine Birthright.

All souls who carry the spark of Divine Life, no matter how dim, are saved.

The quarantine has been lifted. Our Earth, Mother Gaia is BEAUTIFUL and may live wherever she would like.

Congratulations, you and your entire family are saved.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 11-5-2019 by AndreaFaulkner because: The Meaning of Life is Happiness - youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndreaFaulkner

Very cool, some virus words but i get your point, looking forward to see what you have to say.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nope. Sorry. Best of luck.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great News.
Welcome to ATS, Andrea.

(post by DAVID64 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Cool. I just hope your right. I will be pretty bummed if I die and go to hell but if it is good in the afterlife then you can say I told you so.

I just wish something cool would happen in the reality that makes me say "Wow we are important in the grand scheme of things" but until then I wait like a jackass. lol

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome...and thanks for all the end of movie credits.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I will have to proof read this. I like it though in an odd way. Take care.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thank you so much!

I hope my higher self is as excited about this as I am.

Ummm, one question: why is one of your besties a "virus"?

I hope that isn't too forward...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Good luck with everything. It is obvious you have a beautiful soul.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Love is all you need lol

new topics

top topics

join