It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible False Flag Attack on US Forces in the Works

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Start a war win an election.

Important To Remember: No Wartime President Has Been Defeated For Reelection!

Posted by Ronald An interesting point to remember with 80 days left to the Presidential election, and just two days to August 20, precisely five months to the inauguration! NEVER has a President in wartime been defeated, including two times when war clouds hovered, but we were not technically at war!

Witness the following: James Madison, the War of 1812, reelected in 1812 Abraham Lincoln, the Civil War, reelected in 1864 Woodrow Wilson, World War I, not at war but nearing it, reelected in 1916 Franklin D. Roosevelt, World War II, not at war but nearing it, reelected in 1940, and then at war, reelected in 1944. Lyndon B. Johnson, using the Vietnam War issue through the Gulf of Tonkin, elected in 1964 Richard Nixon, Vietnam War, reelected in 1972 George W. Bush, Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, reelected in 2004

www.theprogressiveprofessor.com...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: gortex
I'd be worry if Obama was POTUS now. Or Hillary allowing another US embassy massacre. We don't bend over anymore.

It was a shame that Bush let 9-11 happen.

Yep, that too.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I would think Trump would want a war so he can show "how to do it".

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

not sure on that one i do know we gave about 150 rust buckets to the russians during ww2 ,but have no idea on amount of scuttled us warships other then the saratoga? or was it the hornet in ww2 we tried to torpedo so the japanese couldn't get it but our torpedoes sucked so the Japanese tried to tow it home then sank it when it wouldn't be able to be taken back as a trophy

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

No. I believe you're talking about the Yorktown. After the second time she was damaged at Midway, she was under tow back to Pearl Harbor with a destroyer alongside providing pumps and power. She was hit by Japanese torpedoes, which sank the destroyer with all hands. The decision was made to sink her, because towing was too dangerous with subs in the area, so she was hit with American torpedoes and sank.

Hornet survived the war and is on display in California.
edit on 5/11/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

USS Hornet was scuttled by the Japanese after the Battle of Santa Cruz. She was much too badly damaged to salvage.

USS Yorktown was sunk by a japanese submarine, I-136 if I recall correctly--which just incidentally bombarded Midway along the way. Also sunk in the same attack was the destroyer Hammond.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

USS Hornet in California is the Essex class replacement of the Yorktown class Hornet. FYI.

Both Yorktown and Hornet were replaced by Essex class ships. Enterprise was the only Yorktown class carrier to survive WW2.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, if the US moves on Iran then China will make its move on Taiwan and the South China Sea. All hell will break loose.
edit on 11-5-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Ah, thanks. It's been awhile since I brushed up on my WWII history. It used to be all around me so easy to keep up with. It's amazing how easy it is to get into history when you're surrounded by buildings with bullet holes in them.
edit on 5/11/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Think the carrier is known as the" Babe-ra ham lincoln" for the many woman on board.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well, here we go.
Two Saudi oil tankers attacked in the Persian Gulf amid rising Iran tensions

BEIRUT —Two Saudi oil tankers have been attacked and damaged in coastal waters near the Persian Gulf, the Saudi Foreign Ministry said Monday, further heightening tensions with Iran.

The tankers were subjected to an “act of sabotage” early Sunday in waters off the coast of the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said in a statement reported by the official Saudi news agency

Iran’s Foreign Ministry condemned the shipping attack as “alarming and regrettable” and said it would have a “negative effect” on shipping safety and maritime security, according to the Iranian Students’ News Agency.

Abbas Mousavi, a Foreign Ministry spokesman, suggested that the sabotage may have been carried out as part of a conspiracy to ignite conflict in the region. He cautioned against what he called “plots by ill-wishers to disrupt regional security” and called for an inquiry.

The EU is having talks with Iran, things like this can disrupt talks.

The U.S. is trying to make Iran Oil Exports to Zero.
Iran and EU would like that to not happen.

Disrupted talks would certainly favor one side a whole lot more than the other.

The spike in tensions follows the Trump administration’s decision to lift sanctions waivers from eight countries that import Iranian oil, in a bid to bring Iran’s exports down to “zero,” according to U.S. officials. Iranian imports had already plunged after U.S. sanctions were reimposed in November, following the Trump administration’s decision to pull out of the Iran nuclear accord. The expiration of the waivers is expected to inflict further pain on Iran’s already reeling economy.

...The Saudi statement said the tankers were positioned off the emirate of Fujairah at the time and that one was on its way to the Saudi port of Ras Tanura to be loaded with oil for delivery to the United States.

I wonder what the findings of a Saudi investigation would be? Is a joint Saudi/Iranian investigation likely?
edit on 13-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It was a shame that Bush let 9-11 happen.

It was a shame that Hillary didn't respond as Bush would have in the 6+ hour fire fight.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I wonder what the findings of a Saudi investigation would be?

It'll probably be as clear and transparent as their Jamal Khashoggi investigation although I doubt the narrative will change as much as it did for the Khashoggi murder.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nobody's mentioned what the Russians think...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Bush and Obama same globalist team

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The same group has been running the place for decades. The public faces get changed to make the populace feel represented.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Some , like John Bolton reappear to add a little continuity to the message they deliver.

Bolton speaking this time last year , the agenda is clear.
" the regime are not going to change and that's why the only solution is to change the regime itself"

edit on 15-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I haven't watched the whole video yet, but:

People_Mujahedin_of_Iran
The organization gained a new life in exile, founding the National Council of Resistance of Iran and continuing to conduct violent attacks in Iran. In 1983, they sided with Saddam Hussein against the Iranian Armed Forces in the Iran–Iraq War, a decision that was viewed as treason by the vast majority of Iranians and which destroyed the MEK's appeal in its homeland.[60] In 1986 the IRI requested France to expel the MEK from Paris,[61][62] so it took base in Iraq where it fought against Iran during the Iran–Iraq War alongside the Saddam Hussein's army,[63][64] and assisted Saddam's Republican Guard in suppressing the 1991 nationwide uprisings against Saddam.[65][66][67][52] In 2002, the MEK blew the whistle on Iran’s clandestine nuclear program, and in 2003, following the occupation of Iraq by U.S. and coalition forces, the MEK signed a ceasefire agreement with U.S. and put their arms down in Camp of Ashraf.[69]

The European Union, Canada and the United States formerly listed the MEK as a terrorist organization, but this designation has since been lifted, first by the Council of the European Union in 26 January 2009,[70][71][72] by the U.S. government on 21 September 2012, and lastly by the Canadian government on 20 December 2012.[73] The MEK is currently designated as a terrorist organization by Iran and Iraq.[65] In June 2004, the U.S. designated the members of the MEK as ‘protected persons’ under the Geneva Convention IV relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War,[74] which was expired in 2009 after full sovereignty of Iraq.

Interesting list of who does and who doesn't consider MEK to be terrorists.

MEK was responsible for "exposing WMD program" that led to U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. I wonder if MEK people in the U.S. for many years are the ones tipping off U.S. Intelligence about "Iran's threat to U.S. forces and interests" now.

MEK terrorists backed by Bolton and U.S. equipment pulling off sabotage and such false flags???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join