It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible False Flag Attack on US Forces in the Works

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The United States military are moving Patriot air defence missile systems to the Middle East following intelligence which reportedly shows Iran are loading small boats with military equipment and missiles in preparation for a possible attack on American forces in the region.

Officials had initially indicated that the military moves were based in part on indications that Iran had moved short-range ballistic missiles on to small boats called dhows along its shore.

They would not say if the intelligence showed that the boats have mobile launchers on them, but a notice to mariners in the region has warned of potential threats to commercial maritime traffic.

US national security adviser John Bolton announced the initial moves, citing "troubling and escalatory indications and warnings" but did not explain what they were.
news.sky.com...

I find it unsurprising that following Netanyahu's re-election tensions with Iran are being ratcheted up , seems to me all they need is just one spark to light the fire Israel desire , with their puppy ready to answer to any whistle the time is rip for an intelligence led False Flag to light that fire... all that lovely oil waiting to be liberated from its evil oppressors ...here we go again folks.

Not saying it's going to happen but don't be surprised if it does.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The title claims this is a false flag but there could be real US military asset losses (due to loss of funding).
Historically how many US ships have been scuttled on purpose by the US Navy rather than continue maintenance?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

The title claims a possible false flag , who knows what form it could take or who could instigate it.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Not going any where at the moment.
Keep us updated.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
depends wat date the uss eisenhower is donne be taken out of service...
if not to much time its very well to be sacrifiest ….is a reply to: musicismagic

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wrong, the main thing that started this was a high ranking defector coming over and telling us where their nuclear program is at and telling us off credible threats.

Jaden

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Oh , I guess those threats must be real then given a defector says so.

A man whose lies helped to make the case for invading Iraq – starting a nine-year war costing more than 100,000 lives and hundreds of billions of pounds – will come clean in his first British television interview tomorrow.

"Curveball", the Iraqi defector who fabricated claims about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, smiles as he confirms how he made the whole thing up. It was a confidence trick that changed the course of history, with Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi's lies used to justify the Iraq war.

US officials "sexed up" Mr Janabi's drawings of mobile biological weapons labs to make them more presentable, admits Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, General Powell's former chief of staff. "I brought the White House team in to do the graphics," he says, adding how "intelligence was being worked to fit around the policy".
www.independent.co.uk...

It's not like someone with a grudge against the regime would lie for their own benefit , is it.
Guess we should just buy the official narrative like good boys and girls.
edit on 11-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Oh man,.....

Rapture season big time.....

Like now through June.......historically, the birth of the U S and Israel.....
I just noticed....
May 14

God says He's big on that Israel bunch

Over there it's ramping up.....worst since 2014.....

This date.....Israel's 70 th year is done....lookout

The alter was dedicated last year...lookout

edit on 11-5-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'd be worry if Obama was POTUS now. Or Hillary allowing another US embassy massacre. We don't bend over anymore.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'd be worry if Obama was POTUS now. Or Hillary allowing another US embassy massacre. We don't bend over anymore.

It was a shame that Bush let 9-11 happen.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What's the point? We're adding missles over there to the ones already deliverable/there....

And there is always potential....every day in fact...of a false flag op. Every day...and has been...

Troops/equipment movement? Same...every day

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We need a war with Iran and North Korea, and that's it for total global supremacy of one bank and one family overseeing it all.

I think our puppet in power will start Iran and he is setting the table up for the fight with NK. Will he get to start that one too?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Eisenhower isn't going anywhere. Neither is Lincoln.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm at 0:32 of the video.

One reason for John Bolton to have his current position. Plus Bill Crystal is almost daily on MSNBC. David Frum too.

Warmongers in gov and media. Deja Vu all over again.

Hey, Scooter Libby has all rights restored, lawyer again and everything. Now pardoned by Trump. "Scooter Libby for SecDef?"
edit on 11-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
lolll…. just meaning they dont deploy the newest carrier over there for security reasons… XD

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think this is more likely to be a false crises manufactured to influence the public into supporting some military action initiated against Iran. This supposed escalating confrontation blew up out of nowhere in an instant.

The first I heard of this situation, the US was moving assets into the Persian Gulf to counteract previously unreported supposedly Iranian military belligerence.
edit on 11-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Does the USA have enough carriers...?

Could the Navy do better with 30 of em?.....

I'm sitting wishing we had 40 carriers....what is it 80 fighters each....mmm

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Lincoln isn't the newest. The reason she deployed now is because she's on her way to San Diego after her RCOH. They completed the work in 2017, and spent last year doing their post maintenance workups and inspections.

Outside of Ford, who won't be ready to deploy for several more years, Bush is the newest, and she's in dock.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Not saying it's going to happen but don't be surprised if it does.

I honestly think you are really on to something.

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall reading that the Neocon play book called for a take down of Iran after a take down of Iraq(?).

This could well be a bridge too far for the US.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Somebody on YouTube should just say.

“ False flag a hoax coming fact” !

“Details to be filled in later” !

“ I just wanted to be first ” !

No matter what happens, if anything happens. It will be called a false flag because that’s the way YouTube rolls .
edit on 11-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join