It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is both dems and repub have dirt on each other

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Haven't trusted a politician since the Nixon years, both sides first and primary job is to get re-elected. Until the 2 party system collapses you have to pick and choose and sacrifice on which hot button topics are most important to you. Because one party doesn't deliver the complete package. Like a lot of people, I am mostly left socially but right financially, like this abortion bill here in Georgia it's just horrible on so many levels and reeks of pandering to ultra-conservatives, so much so I'd imagine it just turned the state blue next election.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The 2 party system cannot collapse without stopping the electoral college and “winner takes all electoral states”..

It is a mathematical certainly that within a couple cycles that no matter how many parties you start with. Only 2 will ever be relevant.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I am not getting your car reference...

I pointed out the ways the parties are not the same...

I have no problem talking about the initial allegations not anything else..

She didn’t swap to a .gov server when a policy was handed down to do so..

Do you think Hillary Clinton knows the intricacies of IT work??

Do you think she maintains her own servers??

Lol

Do you think Hillary Clinton even knows what a server actually does???

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Love Trump. He will take them all down. Outsider with power and guts to use it.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: putnam6

The 2 party system cannot collapse without stopping the electoral college and “winner takes all electoral states”..

It is a mathematical certainty that within a couple cycles that no matter how many parties you start with. Only 2 will ever be relevant.

We are getting off topic, but not necessarily they would just have to change the percentages required. Regardless the 2 party system is entrenched and well established. Id imagines maintaining it is one idea both staunch Republicans and Democrats would agree on and spend monies to keep on going.

Besides the real government is local,thats where people ought to be concerned and be active, a good local government can make big differences to individuals quickly, and is more tailored to an areas wants and needs.
edit on 11-5-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Malisa

I am not getting your car reference...

I pointed out the ways the parties are not the same...

I have no problem talking about the initial allegations not anything else..

She didn’t swap to a .gov server when a policy was handed down to do so..

Do you think Hillary Clinton knows the intricacies of IT work??

Do you think she maintains her own servers??

Lol

Do you think Hillary Clinton even knows what a server actually does???

I don't even know lol, i think i was trying to say that by doing exactly this, discussing the small details too much leads to completely missing what's really going on

Who cares if Hillary knows or not how or what a server is? Why should we care about this meaningless detail?

There is something bigger going on right now and people are acting dumb discussing things like Ocasio-Cortez posting something dumb about a garbage disposal, that thread has more than 100 replies, what's the point? so much wasted time and ridiculous bickering

Take the Venezuela embassy issues for example, how come the secret service is involved there? And there were some cases of sexual assault and the cops and secret service ignored it because it was against supporters of Maduro

Should we discuss why the cop decided to ignore the sexual assault and the physical assault, which is on camera by the way, or should we discuss the root of the issue, why are they there in the first place and who gave them the orders because this didn't came from lower levels for sure.

We could spend days discussing why the cop didn't do his work properly and soon forget all about it once other news come around, or we can discuss and figure out who is giving this gestapo like orders and what agenda that person has? Which item do you think is more important to discuss?
edit on 11-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join