It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us Humans Don't belong Here on Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

We're miners for the minerals..Gold. I don't have an answer as to why. It's supplying something with the means to be superior.
Could it be terrestrial..sure but, influenced by who?
edit on 13-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Mayve they stare at you because you arent naked.

Obviously you look strange with these garments hanging off your body and limbs.

You will blend in more if you walk around the woods naked.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Minerals are common everywhere. The only reason why Earth is interesting is biological. You can get water from almost every asteroid, some moons...
If an alien species found us it's because we swing on the strings of consciousness. What is the purpose of our evolution? Life. But what does life give back, it takes all the resources and generates...? consciousness. Maybe the most valuable resource in the universe is information. Which would make it only natural for the beings who can process information to be valuable. Because otherwise it's just a flood of data.

Sure those interested in gold and such are terrestrial.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Gold is formed by Super Nova's so it should be everywhere in the Universe .
edit on 5/14/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Maybe there were humanity bound Primates here on Earth and a Group of Human Explorers landed here...

One for all is always a fun poster to read. I agree with a lot of what he says in his post here. Except I do not think the Anu were human. They were not Greys but they definitely are the Missing Link, but I think the human part comes from our cross of being between primate and alien.

Want proof you are part alien?

Go out to lunch at a drive-thru restaurant.

Get in your hollowed out rock and drive it over to a bigger hollowed out rock where someone inside will instantly give you animal and plant parts in a hollowed out tree that you can instantly eat.

Nothing else on Earth does this. Only humans. Because humans are different. Humans are part alien. Part of us does not belong here.

That's why we look to the stars.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Iva323

Great first post! who said I wear clothes..they still look at me funny. Their like who's the naked guy wearing a fanny pack?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Yes Exactly!..part of us.

My Brother who isn't exactly into UFO's and the like once said, after I asked him if he believed in ET said "I don't know but, you'd have to be pretty ignorant to think all those stars we're created just for us to look at at night"

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Humans may of started off on Mars. And we had technology far more advanced than earth. Which ended up in the likely scenario of war with unimaginable weapons that destroy the planet. Maybe some human specimens were moved over to earth in hope human life might evolve peacefully without the technology,
Aliens may just be checking up on us.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Humans may of started off on Mars. And we had technology far more advanced than earth. Which ended up in the likely scenario of war with unimaginable weapons that destroy the planet. Maybe some human specimens were moved over to earth in hope human life might evolve peacefully without the technology,
Aliens may just be checking up on us.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Yes Exactly!..part of us.

My Brother who isn't exactly into UFO's and the like once said, after I asked him if he believed in ET said "I don't know but, you'd have to be pretty ignorant to think all those stars we're created just for us to look at at night"

I suggest you look at stars shown through magnification, such as below...

www.youtube.com...

You'd have to be pretty ignorant to think you could see fine details, and movement, of stars, if they were really light years away!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here's what Saturn really looks like, at about 9:30 into the clip..

www.youtube.com...

It spins and wobbles like a top. Not exactly the 'planet' which rotates once every 10 hrs, 42 minutes, which NASA claims!

Look and learn the truth, it's not what we've been told it is, all these years. They are liars, and we know they are liars, today, through merely using our own eyes....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join