It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two stunning revelations on Russia hoax investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

no evidence exists that Hillary colluded with Russia.

Other than she paid for the dossier that is now bieng called russian planted bs.
Had she taken defeat with any class this may not have happened.
Just last week that hag was still crying about the election being stolen. Yall want any hot sauce ?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It has already been determined that it was legal...

But investigating the oranges of this is a good way to make it seem like everything they discovered was obtained illegally and therefore trump should just get away with everything.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

Why would only dems be asking the questions?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

no evidence exists that Hillary colluded with Russia.

Yes there's evidence ...........

Russian reset

On 6 March 2009 in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a red button with the English word "reset" and the Roman alphabet transliteration of the Russian Cyrillic alphabet word перегрузка ("peregruzka".) It was intended that this would be the Russian word for "reset" but actually was the word for "overload". (The correct translation would be перезагрузка.)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When were those Warrants declared "Legal" ?? 🌚🤓

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What information was false though?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The Steele Dossier, which we have evidence there were serious concerns about it's veracity before it was brought to FISA.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't think so.

You should check that information a little more closely.

You know... where Comey and McCabe said they verified the dossier when they had not.
I know Comey said that some of it was not verified. I heard him say it. I never heard him say they presented it as verified knowing that it was not.
The fact is the dossier was presented to them by a trusted source. One that the agency had worked with successfully in the past. One who had extensive experience within Russia and its political structure. One who had relationships developed over years and years whom he trusted and who trusted him.
This is all forgotten or thrown out the window by those trying to dismiss the dossier all together.
They had not verified the information completely but they trusted the source of the information.
And it it also conveniently forgotten that the dossier was not the sole information used to obtain the warrant.

We all know how this investigation is going to turn out... just like the others.... no one did anything illegal to get the FISA warrant.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Paid shills must be getting rich with the new investigations coming out.

So much to deflect from!

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I can't tell you exactly what was or was not said at this time, we don't know. If there was questions about the veracity of the report with people believing it was not accurate and that was not conveyed to the FISA courts you would agree that is troubling right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join