It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two stunning revelations on Russia hoax investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oouu now we have some more damning information about those horrible FISA Warrants issued by the Obama Adminiztrazion against American Citizens !_!_!

Seems 2 people have some very interesting deductions based on known facts.

They are Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing and both are lawyers working hard to expose all the Democrat BS against Trump.

They say the last 3 (of 4) FISA Warrants were obtained illegally most likely because of the fake Steele Dossier (paid for courtesy of the Clinton Campaign) !! 😎

They also revealed that a $10,000 "bribe" was paid to George Papadopoulos but George was smart and turned the cash over to his lawyer. He obviously knew and suspected some Democrat skulduggery was brewing !!

All coming out in bigger chunks now that some "restrictions" have all but disappeared 😎

The deranged and unhinged Democrats need to start explaining without lying (fat chance) 😆

Two stunning revelations on Russia hoax investigation yesterday from DC super-lawyers Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova

Washington, D.C. super-lawyers Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing have consistently been ahead of the news on the course of the unfolding scandal of spying on the Trump campaign and administration. Appearing last night on Lou Dobbs's Fox Business Network show, the two law and marriage partners revealed that the DoJ inspector general has already concluded that the last three of four FISA warrants were illegally obtained.

Moreover, with the revelation from John Solomon that that "[n]ewly unearthed memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton's campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media," Horowitz is re-opening the investigation into the legitimacy of the first of four FISA applications.

The second revelation from the duo is, if anything, even more shocking: the FBI attempted to set up a sting on George Papadopoulos by offering him $10,000 in cash — which he left on the hotel room bed where it was offered to him. The trap this represented was fully revealed when Papadopoulos returned to the USA and customs agents unsuccessfully searched for the $10,000.

"zi Zecretary vill disavow any knowelege of your actionz !!"

"I was a deep cover Democratzi Spy !!"

edit on May-10-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Did Joe mention that the fisa court learned the FBI was lying to it four years before Trump was elected? That former CIA director John Brennan will need at least four defense lawyers?
edit on 5/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice find!

I also want to know now who Mueller paid almost $700,000 to as a "private investigator" for his SC investigation... Mueller refuses to release that information.

Anonymous sources are saying that the name starts with Glenn and ends with Simpson...

Why does that name seem familiar?

And why did Mueller and team meet with a guy called Christopher Steele in London?

How much of Mueller's report was actually written by Mueller?

S&F and let's keep the information rolling...

edit on 10-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Keep you key board warmed up.... now that the Mueller report is closed and the dems can not claim obstruction of justice for exposing them .... I expect more and more revelations... I just hope there are more than revelations as there are actual convictions and jail time handed out.
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Mueller himself is trying to avoid this, I heard that he is not testifying now.

+12 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Democratic party is a criminal organization. That's all I have to say.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I need a Peter Strzok demented moron face emoji

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Please explain how the outcome of a court case is illegal in some way?

I mean, the FISA court is literally a legal process.

+12 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Maybe the answer is:

People applying for the warrant lied to the presiding judge ? 😆👏

+14 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

When you provide evidence in an investigation that is false, and try the case based on false evidence, it is illegal.

If I accused you of illegally shaving goats, and provided a doctored video of you shaving goats, when you never did shave goats, then it would be illegal.

I would be in the wrong.

+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for one of our resident lefties to come out from under their rocks to tell us "it's still under investigation"

I mean, crow shouldn't taste that bad.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is interesting.

I heard that the Trump administration, who have executive control over the DOJ and its officers, has directed that Mueller does not testify. Trump: 'Mueller should not testify'

I have also heard that Mueller has said he intends to leave the DOJ, which makes him a private citizen and no longer bound by DOJ directives. Robert Mueller will be leaving the Department of Justice in “coming days”

I would infer that Mueller seems to want to testify.

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mueller Will Not Testify Next Week, but Democrats Are Not Giving Up

www.nytimes.com...

Try again.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

There you go . I Imagine that Will be gone the first time he takes a Shower in PRISON .............

+7 more 
posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

All Trump did was "say" Mueller shouldn't testify. 😆

There's no "official" orders. 🈸

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

There you go . I Imagine that Will be gone the first time he takes a Shower in PRISON .............

ooh la la !!

Lisa says "I Like I Like" 😃

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

When Mueller officially leaves the DOJ, he would only be subject to criminal interrogations 😎✍

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And there's ALL kinds of other information that they knew the dossier was tainted goods!

Wittes then asked Baker: “So, how nervous are you about the IG?”

Baker said he is “always nervous about the IG," adding that “they’re coming in after the fact to look at what we did." At the time, he said, the FBI was “trying to do it in real time and having the pressure to deal with these threats as they were coming.”

Baker contended that he was “confident in the judgments that I made at the time based on the information that I had available to me.” But he left open the possibility that others may have engaged in wrongdoing, saying, “I’m sure they will find things that I didn’t know at the time and maybe that others didn’t know at the time.”

Indeed I’m sure they will. Indeed have, Mr. Baker. You’ve probably squealed some of it yourself.

What is even more interesting is to consider the wording below as reported by the NYT no less on what agents apparently documented in a report on the so-called Steele Dossier. It’s explosive. They got played by Russia to boot.

You know that plan by Russia to sow chaos in our election process? Bolding mine:

Steele has come under increased scrutiny in recent weeks. The Wall Street Journal reported that Horowitz “is homing in on” and “has been asking witnesses about” the FBI’s “treatment of information” provided by Steele.

And the New York Times reported that the FBI reached out to some of Steele’s foreign sources and as early as January 2017 agents had reportedly concluded that some of the dossier’s contents may have been based upon “rumors and hearsay” which were “passed from source to source.” The agents believed that some of Steele’s information may have even been based upon “Russian disinformation.”

Reading between Baker’s lines and lies I say it’s safe to say he squealed on some folk:

Baker mentioned that he’s faced investigations before. “I’ve been investigated — or matters that I’ve worked on have been investigated — many times by the Inspector General. It’s not a pleasant process. It’s just not. The people are pleasant but the process is not the most enjoyable," he said.

Baker may have been referring to an alleged criminal leaks investigation that had been opened on him, which had been reported on as early as December 2017. He confirmed the existence of an investigation but declined to provide many specifics, saying, “Yes there is an investigation with respect to matters in which I was involved that is still open that I have cooperated fully with. I met with the investigative team for many hours over many days. That took place about a year and a half ago.”

“I haven’t heard anything since then … other than to hear from the Department that the matter is still open.” Baker said. “I am confident that I did nothing wrong and nothing illegal.”

Ex-top FBI lawyer James Baker admits he is 'nervous' about DOJ inspector general
edit on 10-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm stunned.

Tune in next week for another bombshell from the resident... the only, bombsheller.

Make a a presentation and send all your bombshells to the senate and put an end to this madness.

You seem to have a knack to find bombshells... Almost like you spend long hours scouring the web for, sometimes obscure sources, the same news stories worded slightly differently and dump them directly on ats. All for free..

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

But this is a stunning bombshell.
Like Marilyn Monroe, with the vapors.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join