It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Recruitment for 2020 Senate Races is not looking good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've said it here before and I will say it again. Bernie is the only guy crazy enough to debate Trump and potentially gain support.

Tulsi would give Trump the greatest challenge in a debate.

I don't see the allure of Tulsi.

Sure, she's easy on the eyes, but so was Sarah Palin and Palin had a better idea on how to govern.

Tulsi? She wants to raise taxes. Ban assault weapons.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

I would love to see the look on Pelosi's face when she loses the House.

Again.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because compared to other Democrats she is the sanest one there is.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

She would do nothing to fix any of the problems.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Allaroundyou

She would do nothing to fix any of the problems.

She would do more than I would

Talk about dissolving Congress then declaring martial law and using executive power to remove those media talking heads and citizens who oppose me.

I got it all figured out

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Being the thinnest person at a Weight-Watchers meeting still means you're fat.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I've said it here before and I will say it again. Bernie is the only guy crazy enough to debate Trump and potentially gain support.

Tulsi is the best Democrat I know of, but she's a Democrat. She supports their agenda, which will end in the destruction of America.

She is also a globalist. What I like about her is that she can actually explain her position.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I don't see the allure of Tulsi.

Sure, she's easy on the eyes, but so was Sarah Palin and Palin had a better idea on how to govern.

Tulsi? She wants to raise taxes. Ban assault weapons.

I would say that her allure is a more authentic type of person. Not as much talking around things, but gets down to the nitty gritty.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lol why does she not go away. Lol
a reply to: Dr UAE

Nice meme

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She is a progressive but I don’t really think she supports the agenda of screw America.

I do think she scares the crap out of Trump though. The house knows she is possibly the only one that can unseat him so they are being smart and keeping their mouth shut about her.

We all witnessed 2016 and they don’t want that to happen again against Trump.

Smart move if ya ask me.

I don't think she scares Trump. She's a flip flopper. Can't even stick with her own name. Flipped on LGBT issues, flopped on GMO labeling, flipped on party affiliation. Nope, she's a nothing burger.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is no serious candidate for president in the DNC in 2020. Not one. Why is that? Because they were planning on 8 years of Clinton. No one was ready. She would have been the first woman president so the field would have been wide open. First, they had a black guy. Then they have a woman. The 'Progressives' could then implement whatever they wanted with who they wanted because they had already showed diversity.

Now, you have Trump who they painted as horrible doing more for minorities, women and being the first major party candidate to support gay marriage. All things the 'left' is known for. They have no idea how to spin it now because people did not bite on the Collusion Issue as much as they thought. How could he have gained Senate seats if in such disarray?

To be honest, I wouldn't run either because there are going to be a lot of split candidates on the left that will improve the chances in some tight races. This will not be 2018 again and if Trump has Congress and a Second term, like i have said before, the nation will be changed in a way we have not seen since The New Deal.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Being the thinnest person at a Weight-Watchers meeting still means you're fat.

Speaking of fat, here's Nadler's newest baby. (LOL)

A trio of House Judiciary Committee Democrats are pushing legislation to pause the statute of limitations while a president is in office.

The "No President Is Above the Law Act" is aimed at President Donald Trump.

Many Democrats — and hundreds of former federal prosecutors — believe Trump has committed crimes detailed in the report from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Trump is shielded from facing criminal charges by a controversial Justice Department policy preventing prosecution of a sitting president but not a former president.
More at: www.sun-sentinel.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join