It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

In order to be classified as a run away they have to be found and returned to their parents. So crime statistics just don't support your beliefs. Now that's a good thing and I'd say.

edit on 5/12/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Anyone who'd harm a child doesn't deserve justice. They deserve immediate death, preferrably slow. As slow as the "justice system" is. If there's anything in the world that screams evil to me, it's rapists and child abusers.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Heres the State Department TIP Report page (Trafficking In Persons Report). We might find some of the statistics we're looking for. You can read or download a report from each year back to 2001 when the reports began I guess.

www.state.gov...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sex trafficking is just plain awful in this country.

I had a friend that was investigating trafficked women to try to get them out of their situations.

Some of the stories he told were just sad. And I was surprised by the amount of women that were the purchasers of other trafficked women.

2 women trafficked from central America to serve as "maids" for their 2 kids. More like live in mistresses. One of the girls wanted to try to leave but the Mother threatened to kill the other girl if she left.

Another woman that was homeless in central america was picked up off the street and sent to be maid/mistress of a guy and his wife. In that situation he tried to rescue her out of there. But she told him, "I don't want to go. If I go back I'll be on the street again. Here I got food, clothes from Macy's and he's not ugly". And the stories go on. It's sad what poeple have to endure

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join