It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

with actual governments must be involved

The numbers are too big for them not to know.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Its much, much easier to focus on extorting historical events.

Excellent comment. That's why the UFO "experts" keep chasing the 1947 incident instead of today's sightings

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I like him. They discredit him and make him out to be a fool. That guy is well read and knowledgeable. The 1st rule of thumb in the Feds playbook is to discredit the whistle blower.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Thanks I read part of it. Seems to be a common theme among these types: 1000 Lights.

This castle would, according to him, be a center of the occult and have a cathedral inside with a dome with 1,000 lights

Hitler 1000 year Reich................. Bush; 1000 points of light and so on

Weird

edit on 11-5-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: XCrycek

a reply to: Waterglass

Over a million kids go missing into the sex trade and/or ground every year.

Where did you get that number from?

The fbi and Interpol.

Cheers - Dave

Care to share your source?
1 million people go missing in the USA annually , however most of them return..
I can't find any result about 1 million missing children
edit on 11-5-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

To be clear...if they are missing? Then you have no exact figure, nor that they disappeared into sex trafficking...

Even so....they very well could've...it could even be a larger #...but because they've gone missing...we only know they are gone....they could be anywhere

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Meh, the rich and powerful can do as they please so there is no real reason to think about it.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Meh, the rich and powerful can do as they please so there is no real reason to think about it.

I guess I partially agree, humans will not fix this!
But Jesus expended the energy to think about and be angry at the wrongs in his time even knowing it would continue until his Father said it was time.

MARK 13:32
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Just to be clear- are you outing yourself as a possible mass shooter? Because I’m not sure how else you would interpret your response to the OP.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OP. Just going off your post title. I'm going to say it always will be, until it becomes unhealthy for them to do so.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Because the ones in charge of it control the press to the extent that anyone who comes across actual evidence of this stuff is coerced into suppression, defamed or discredited, or threatened to be sued into oblivion. Think about it their was a discussion on subject a few years ago about certain people and businesses being involved in child sex slavery and every website I know of was threatened with major lawsuits and all internet discussion on this topic was banned everywhere which is incredible a local businessman was able to control the whole of the internet. Or how about that Epstein guy who had an offshore private island he used for him and his friends to go have rape parties where young children were molested. Did this guy get put to death or locked up permanently no he got a slap on the wrist and his victims were able to get a pittance as reparations.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The fbi and Interpol.

Cheers - Dave

The stats were made up. In reality 424,066 were entered into NCIC. NCIC is the FBI’s National Crime Information Center where missing or exploited children are reported.

Now this includes run away which according to the FBI accounts for 92 percent of missing children. Of the more than 23,500 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2018, one in seven were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Which means 3357 involve sex trafficking.

Though 3357 is a large number it's no where near 1 million. Oh and on a positive note 941 children have been successfully recovered as a result of the AMBER Alert program.

If you wish to lower these numbers further than we have to follow immagration laws. Much of the sex trafficking happens through gangs like MS 13. By far the largest problem in the US is forced labor. Children are brought across the border to work in fields kitchens and even hotels. Enforcement at the border could bring this to a halt in the US. As for other countries like India they export children for sex trafficking and labor. Allowing ICE to detain these children until parents can be confirmed would all but eliminate sex trafficking in the US.

www.christianpost.com...

www.missingkids.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I was hoping that our new female Congresswomen would bring it up but not much from them. What they are pushing for will actually in my opine [mass migration + removal of ICE] will probably increase child trafficking and the checks and balances are removed or stressed.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Yep, so did that Billionaire Patriot guy use his power money and influence to wash the thing he got caught up in? Looks like this thing will flame out but he's as guilty as hell. Whatever happened to all of the Paparazzi's in this country? Were they sued into extermination? Or did all the tabloids get bought by "Amazingon"?

Attorneys for the Patriots owner have consistently argued that police secured illegal video and audio surveillance inside the spa, and followed that up with an illegal traffic stop to identify customers leaving the business. As Kraft’s legal case progresses, his attorneys have pushed a motion to get the spa surveillance – as well as evidence gained in his traffic stop – barred from a trial.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The fbi and Interpol.

Cheers - Dave

The stats were made up. In reality 424,066 were entered into NCIC. NCIC is the FBI’s National Crime Information Center where missing or exploited children are reported.

Now this includes run away which according to the FBI accounts for 92 percent of missing children. Of the more than 23,500 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2018, one in seven were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Which means 3357 involve sex trafficking.

Those are U.S. citizen stats. Most illegal immigrants do not report their children missing, I wouldn't. What about the "runaways" that run of their own volition and then find themselves in servitude just to stay alive? Do you think they're counted as exploited or runaways? How is the status "runaway" determined?

I'm betting the number of child sex trafficking is WAAAAAAAY more than 3,357.

It's ok, you really don't need to respond, this is one of those issues that most Americans don't want to think about. And, THAT is why the numbers are so large.
edit on 12/5/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Like him or not, David Icke has known about this for at least 20 years and has tried to bring attention to it.

That's why I can never bring myself to say a bad thing about him and I always get slightly annoyed whenever anyone else does.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
so....where did trump send those kids separated from their families that came across the border?.....8 hundred pound gorilla in the room, and not one of you sees it?...nor apparently cares.
edit on 12-5-2019 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
so....where did trump send those kids separated from their families that came across the border?.....8 hundred pound gorilla in the room, and not one of you sees it?...nor apparently cares.

Most are still in custody.

But at the time, there was no database with information for both parents and children. Some of the necessary information was missing altogether. Behind the scenes, officials began exchanging emails, provided to NBC News by the House Judiciary Committee, that revealed how unprepared the agencies were to reunite families.
On the afternoon of June 23, Thomas Fitzgerald, a data analyst at HHS, e-mailed Matthew Albence, then the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's enforcement and removal operations and now the acting head of ICE. ICE was and remains the agency responsible for detaining, releasing or deporting separated parents.
Fitzgerald asked for "alien numbers" of separated parents to be filled into a spreadsheet of 2,219 children, along with whether or not the parent was already deported, among other information. Alien numbers are assigned to every migrant apprehended by Border Patrol and are how the government tracks them.

Albence replied several hours later. The first line of his email asks, "[A]re you saying you don't have the alien number for any of the parents?"
"[T]he type and volume of what you are requesting," Albence said, "is not something that we are going to be able to complete in a rapid fashion, and in fact, we may not have some of it."
Fitzgerald wrote back to Albence, confirming HHS did not have a way to connect the thousands of children to their parents. He said he had information for a handful of parents, "about 60."

www.nbcnews.com...

No easy solution. At least they aren't in a sex labor environment which it sounds like many of them would be but for being held for parental match up.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You have to wonder how a million kids can go missing or end up dead every year.

Part of the problem comes from so many unwanted kids being born just to suffer. Many of the places they end up are not safe childcare homes at all like People would like to think.

When you put it like that, it makes all the anti-abortion politicians and organizations seem a little suspect? They want people to have unwanted babies it would seem? These same mouthpieces rail against social programs and assistance that just may help a downtrodden mother keep a child she wouldn't be able to afford otherwise, it's almost like they want more babies in the state run orphanages and foster homes (not to be confused with an actual adoptive family home). Why is abortion a political issue anyway when it's biggest objectors are the religious fundies thus making it a individual moral/spiritual issue rather than a civil issue? You know separation of church and state and all that. Hmm what's the name of that really large and wealthy organization that has been plagued with child sexual abuse scandals for as long as history can remember...oh yeah the Catholic Church. The same church that at one point in time advocated castrating young boy's so that they could maintain their purdy singing voices into adulthood. Damn right all those in the highest levels of anything are in on it whether that be direct complicity or towing the line of discretion.

Well I don't know if that's true. I don't know many religious fundies but most of the people I know agree that chopping up humans should always be a last resort, and I feel a little silly saying this, but, especially still living humans.

Kind of a general rule of thumb for life's situations, if you will. I think Sesame Street did an episode on the value of Not chopping up still living human bodies. It can help you make friends, make you able to love yourself, sleep at night, all kinds of neat and wonderful things. Much like the magic of sharing, or, the magic of story telling, the magic of Not chopping up still living human bodies resides within us all, if we only look inside! (But withOUT any chopping involved! I meant FIGURATIVELY look inside! Good God, you people...)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod
a reply to: Specimen

Just to be clear- are you outing yourself as a possible mass shooter? Because I’m not sure how else you would interpret your response to the OP.

I was wondering that myself as well....hoping there's some kind of misunderstanding on our part, because the way it's worded could certainly be an invitation from a SWAT team.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join