It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Bezos Unveils Lunar Lander

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

He who controls the moons water, controls the universe. The water must flow.
Jeff Bozo

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Another billionaire who fakes space travel to soak millions of dollars from a bunch of mindless idiots..thanks a lot.

Hilarious.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

All this crap with Elon Musk,now this clown,the fact now corporations will be advertising in the sky with projections adds fuel to a simulated sky,look at clouds now,they used to drift by,now watch sky for 10 minutes,it doesn't move at all,strange cloud formations,sounds like NASA has been a black budget since it's inception,from what I've learned we have been told opposite of the truth

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Problem with your little fantasy is that Bezos, who owns Amazon, is paying for this himself

edit on 11-5-2019 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
h Earth and the Moon, and then land and take off and dock with them, going from station to station to ferry goods.

I don't know why people are wedded to this dangerous and low percentage method which was thrown together at the last moment back in the 1960s when people suddenly realized that Von Braun's idea of a gigantic all-in-one rocket mission was impossible.

The decision to go for Lunar Orbit Rendez-vous, rather than any other approach, was actually made in 1962 - not the last minute. It had been seriously studied by its main proponent since 1959. Contrary to popular belief, NASA's lunar ambitions did not date from Kennedy's "we choose to go the moon" speech.

Anyhow. If Bezos wants to spend his cash on it good luck to him, but if one more next day Prime delivery gives me that "oh we tried today, we'll try again tomorrow" garbage, he can do it without my money.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We never went to the moon.

Desalinate the ocean. Now that would be heroic.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I think Mr. blue moon may get a visit from a man in BLAck telling him to stick to his consumer products, or else!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If he pays his engineers like he pays his hourly buggy lug employees he’ll never reach the moon

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
IMO, a lunar lander using the old method of an orbiter and a lander and then re-docking is too dangerous and not sustainable.
We need robust space stations around both Earth and the Moon, and then land and take off and dock with them, going from station to station to ferry goods.

Lockheed Martins' lander (that I mentioned in a post and link on the first page) would be similar to what you are saying. It would be a reusable craft that would ferry astronauts from the Lunar Gateway (NASA's planned Lunar-orbiting space station) and the Moon's surface.

NASA's plan is to use Orion (or, I suppose a Crew Dragon, once they are hardened for trans-lunar use) to ferry crews from Earth to the Lunar Gateway, and then crews could take the Lunar lander -- Lockheed's or whoever's -- down to the surface and back.

Here's that link again to the Lockheed Lander:
Lockheed Martin unveils lunar lander design to get humans to the Moon by 2024

And a link to NASA's Lunar gateway page:
NASA's Lunar Gateway

edit on 5/11/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Problem with your little fantasy is that Bezos, who owns Amazon, is paying for this himself

He's the one wasting a fortune on a HUGE fantasy, actually. But please dream on, if you wish.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

He's the one wasting a fortune on a HUGE fantasy, actually. But please dream on, if you wish.

I'm curious about the history of rocketry. Perhaps you could illuminate me about this.

Early efforts included launching smallish rockets into the atmosphere. Gradually, rockets got bigger, more powerful, and went higher. At what point did the people building and launching rockets realised rockets couldn't go up into space (or that space is fake, as some people believe)? Why wouldn't they document their findings, why keep it a secret from the public, why build a whole fake space program?

BTW, rocket scientists were from different countries (Germany, Russia, USA), and quite independent from the government.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: turbonium1

I'm curious about the history of rocketry. Perhaps you could illuminate me about this.

Early efforts included launching smallish rockets into the atmosphere. Gradually, rockets got bigger, more powerful, and went higher. At what point did the people building and launching rockets realised rockets couldn't go up into space (or that space is fake, as some people believe)? Why wouldn't they document their findings, why keep it a secret from the public, why build a whole fake space program?

BTW, rocket scientists were from different countries (Germany, Russia, USA), and quite independent from the government.

The father of rocketry, the man who first ruled NASA, as well, was Werner Von Braun.

If anyone would know when we realized that the firmament existed, and we could not fly into space, or whatever lies beyond the firmament, Von Braun would certainly know it. Obviously.

That's why his tombstone referred to a passage from the Bible, which mentions the firmament specifically. He knew it existed, but couldn't tell the world about it, until he was gone. Think how powerful a secret it must be, to only mention it after death!!

There are many different motives to lie about Earth, and space, of course. The removal of our creator, or God, is obviously foremost, but it is far beyond that alone.

Simply look around, and see the result of keeping up the lie(s)...

If Earth is seen as a ball, flying through space, we have no protection from outside dangers, like meteors, or aliens, etc.

We live in fear of the unknown, which is space, of course. Billions of dollars are spent on this lie, that's reason enough, I'm sure.

We are seen as dumb animals, as sheep, who know nothing. The gods are 'scientists', who tell us what is true, or false, and that's what we all believe, without question, or doubts. The moon is not blocking out the blue sky because it is really there, under the blue sky, which it is, but they tell us it's not, and we buy this bs, as mindless sheep, and go happily on our way to Walmart, as usual!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

To build those space stations the first logical cost-effective step would be to set up manufacturing on the moon.

Putting facilities in space is one of the hardest things. Doing it from the moon makes things much easier at least gravity wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join