It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our House, is for sale. Our House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Before I rest, there is this.
Where to put this into a thread... General Chit Chat or Music forum.
Music should do. Not a conspiracy. But a great gimmick in sales giving your choice on music styles.

This gentleman has a home in Oltedal Norway. Has a Beautiful wife and child. Pic Oltedal above... scenic it is. Has a fully functional music studio, but once he and his move it probably won't be there. But the home is everything I'd love to have... close to some civilization yet away.

If one were to put their home up for sale, would you do this... or pay a realtor?

Anyway, enjoy OUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET updated from the 80's.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 9-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: Spelling

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'd pay a realtor.

Pop culture is all fun and stuff, but it isn't always where the money is.

I sell a lot of popular things(usually cars). Just because it's at the height of it's popularity with a large amount of people interested, it doesn't equate to reaching those with the actual interest or funds to purchase said object.

Scores a lot of social media points though, fun video.
edit on 9-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

( speechless ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Yes escrow is a pain in the arse.. I'd do the same. But this was creative. The channel is popular and reaches world wide. I say good on them for using YT AND it nets these young folks an audience of realistate investors.

Edit: 🌟

Using a realtor won't get the strange people looking for a peak. Your option is wise.
edit on 9-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

( speechless ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Yes escrow is a pain in the arse.. I'd do the same. But this was creative. The channel is popular and reaches world wide. I say good on them for using YT AND it nets these young folks an audience of realistate investors.

I'm sure the reality is, like most social media attempts, is that a local realtor will have a potential buyer who is interested in something like this in that area as opposed to some fool on the internet being so moved by the "creativity" of the buyers.

Like I said though, nice video.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You're very wise..
I edited the previous post. But in the use of trying to sell, now it's out there.

edit on 9-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The irony is, that the only way that video will "sell" that house, is if a local realtor sees it and shops it around to their potential buyers.

It's not a sure bet, but 90 percent more likely than a youtube video generating an distant/out of country sale.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I’ve always thought Norwegians were a bit odd, this video has reinforced that belief.

As someone who works in Real Estate marketing I can’t fault the idea, it’s not going to get them a bundle extra on the sale but it will increase its exposure which should make it quicker.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Are they perhaps going to be moving later in the evening..a night move if you will.

It is practically summertime

I'll see myself out, whilst stumbling awkwardly and knocking over someone's beer...

edit on 10-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The actual add has no floor plan that I could see, but it was not in english ... and yet ... the song is?

Good idea, bit of a lack on the execution.

USD $239,000.00

Hmm. I am not going to fly all the way there to have a look when a simple floor plan would have been a possible vs a no.

P

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Loved it. He has 3.1 million subscribers and is making money on selling his house and people are sharing this video. So I think he is on the right track.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I liked the zoom out from the drone at the end. Kind of gives one an idea of how it sets in its surroundings.
Good luck with the sell! Do you plan on moving to the US or another country or just get something smaller, bigger or more property out in the boon docks? Whats the deal?

(post by AnnaDegeorge removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join