It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Democrats Call Contempt Vote Against AG Eric Holder Shameful Ridiculous

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a simple question. Were the Democrats wrong then, or are the Republicans wrong now?

FLASHBACK!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The Democrats literally caused the division in the country with all the scandals. Under Bush the country was reunited with 9/11. Yet, all the blame is put on Trump because he wants to actually fix issues. The career politicians don’t want the issues fixed, they want to campaign and raise money off those issues. You may not agree with the way Trump approaches things, but it’s obvious he has the intention to make things better for the average American.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

roflmao

total off topic deflection

not even a good try

FAIL πŸ‘

🀣

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The Democrats literally caused the division in the country with all the scandals. Under Bush the country was reunited with 9/11. Yet, all the blame is put on Trump because he wants to actually fix issues. The career politicians don’t want the issues fixed, they want to campaign and raise money off those issues. You may not agree with the way Trump approaches things, but it’s obvious he has the intention to make things better for the average American.

The same way the pharmaceutical companies will never cure cancer. It hurts their bottom line. Keep them sick, and buying medications... politics is no damned different.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes, politicians are hypocrites. Not sure why this place tries to paint only one side as hypocrites when every single "gotcha" moment (from either side) can easily have a mirror held to it to show the hypocrisy of both.

Highlighting the hypocrisy of one party is also highlighting the hypocrisy of the other. That's the point of this whole crapshow, don't you know? Make people so hypocritical they can't see the forest for the trees.
edit on 5/9/2019 by IndependentThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

roflmao

not even a good try

FAIL πŸ‘

🀣

I think what you meant to say is... yet another round of right wing hypocrisy exposed.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: xuenchen

roflmao

not even a good try

FAIL πŸ‘

🀣

I think what you meant to say is... yet another round of right wing hypocrisy exposed.

πŸ˜†

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Surely you aren't so thick to think this doesn't highlight the right's hypocrisy as well?

The two parties are two sides of the same coin. The rhetoric and hypocrisy from both parties are deliberately being weaponized to divide us. Those people you see on TV (Congress/politicians) are paid big bucks to spread divisive rhetoric, it's working.

I have a feeling you already know that though.

edit on 5/10/2019 by IndependentThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentThought

Philosophies only work when corruption is dark.
--Confucius

😎πŸ’₯😎

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
From what I understand, Holder was involved with an op that not only threatened American lives but someone actually died, but was granted immunity.

Barr is following the letter of the law, but Dem leadership thinks it's somehow a threat to our constitution.

One didn't follow our laws and got away with it. The other is following our laws and is getting dragged over the coals because Orange Man Bad.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Where did you get that quote from? I can't find anything about Confucius saying that anywhere. Hopefully I am just looking in the wrong places and you will be able to point me in the right direction.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentThought

Where did you get that quote from? I can't find anything about Confucius saying that anywhere. Hopefully I am just looking in the wrong places and you will be able to point me in the right direction.

You need to look for unbiased zourzes...

❇

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentThought

Zourzes.................

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Lol you do realize that every republican still in office had exactly the same reaction..

They all thought it was a great idea with holder, but now it is unthinkable..

Breaking news !! Politicians are hypocrites.. water = wet.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
FLASHBACK!

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What's your point? I looked at his old comments, other than MSNBC said so, can you explain their relevance?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I agree, both sides are hypocrites. But comparing Holder to Barr is like comparing Dahmer to the average law abiding citizen.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ya not going to read a damn thing this person has to say.

For anyone wondering why I say this just scroll all the way down and read what is at the very bottom.

Pure clickbait

Congratulations.

You are now officially a Democrat.

Please realize that you are the problem in America right now.

Then do some reflection.

Then, after you have thought about it, actually READ about it and you still feel the same, press on!

Then you are still part of the problem, but it's not going to matter soon.

I am going to guess that you DID NOT read what was at the bottom. Cause if you did you may be singing a different tune.
But thanks for calling things as you see it though you kinda missed the point.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So can we discuss where exactly Attorney General Barr has just been caught covering up a gun running scandal?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So can we discuss where exactly Attorney General Barr has just been caught covering up a gun running scandal?

Holder lied to Congress at the hearing when he saying he had just recently become aware of the operation. Democrats should be jumping to indict him now right? They also demanded his resignation for it, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join