It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: Democrats Call Contempt Vote Against AG Eric Holder Shameful Ridiculous

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Many remember back a few years ago when then Attorney General (actually he was just a corporal) Eric Holder (under the zer0Bama Adminiztrazion) was held in Contempt of Congress for failing to turn over some important documents related the Fast & Furious gun running scandal.

Well wouldn't ya know it, Democrats at the time went bonkers and many of those Democrats are still in office and are total bitch hypocrites about holding AG Barr in Contempt !!!!

Holder's failure was based on some lies he actually told, and some people actually got killed by the Adminiztrazion's polices with F&F !!

Democrats going down Fastly a & Furiously 😆

Flashback: Dems Call Contempt Vote Against AG Holder ‘Shameful,’ ‘Ridiculous’

When AG Eric Holder refused to hand over thousands of pages of documents regarding the ‘Fast and Furious’ investigation, in which Border Agent Brian Terry was murdered, the Dems howled that holding Holder in contempt of Congress was “politically motivated,” and “a waste of time.”

Holder also claimed that he did not know about the ‘Fast and Furious’ scheme until a few weeks before he was called to testify, but leaked documents from the DOJ showed that he was informed of the matter for months.

But now, AG Barr, who has made 98% of the Mueller report available to the Dems, has been held in “contempt” of Congress by the Dems, who scream that we are in a “constitutional crisis.”

Apparently, the Dems’ cravenness and hypocrisy know no bounds.

Nancy in 2012 reacting..

Schiff in 2012 reacting..

edit on May-09-2019 by xuenchen because: bananaMSMdemocratzi🐀

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ya not going to read a damn thing this person has to say.

For anyone wondering why I say this just scroll all the way down and read what is at the very bottom.

Pure clickbait

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Outrage!

The one, and only skill the Democrats have mastered.

I give credit, where credit is due... and they are Outrage! virtuosos.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think it's time that Trump drops everything on our government. It is time to SOGOTP.

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

For anyone wondering why I say this just scroll all the way down and read what is at the very bottom.

Pure clickbait

That's a good move, refusing to read any information provided and then just denouncing it without any regard.

We do that a lot in the scientific fields. It's the cornerstone of knowledge.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The democrat party, falling faster than terminal velocity.
They’ve hit the bottom but are still hell bent on plummeting even further still.

Imagine being one of the losers who voted for them

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Holder was a true lying scumbag, his contempt was actually merited.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

There is no reason to care who wrote it, if you know the facts about that situation, Holder should have been in contempt and worse. Fast and Furious was a huge scandal swept under the rug by the media and Democrats.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Allaroundyou

There is no reason to care who wrote it, if you know the facts about that situation, Holder should have been in contempt and worse. Fast and Furious was a huge scandal swept under the rug by the media and Democrats.

I stand corrected.

Outrage!

and...

Denial

They have mad skills in both.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Pure clickbait

Congratulations.

You are now officially a Democrat.

Please realize that you are the problem in America right now.

Then do some reflection.

Then, after you have thought about it, actually READ about it and you still feel the same, press on!

Then you are still part of the problem, but it's not going to matter soon.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

So , like Holder , Barr should just Investigate Himself and Declare he did nothing Wrong ? Only Fair ......Hmm........

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , like Holder , Barr should just Investigate Himself and Declare he did nothing Wrong ? Only Fair ......Hmm........

Holder was dirtier, than my underwear after reading your post.

It wasn't a disaster... I just peed a little.

Holder crapped a dumpster load, as AG. He was Obama's legal shield. His personal attorney.

AG Barr has followed the absolute letter of the law. He has been FAR more transparent, than Obama/Holder's DOJ EVER was. Now, the Outrage! masters want him held in contempt, for following the laws that THEY wrote.

This is nothing but political theater. The acting is dreadful, the directing stinks, and the producer is not much smarter than a houseplant. It's perfect for Netflix.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Yeah , and Never poke a Polecat with a Stick , it just might Turn and come After YOU ............

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: madmac5150

Yeah , and Never poke a Polecat with a Stick , it just might Turn and come After YOU ............

We don't poke polecats with a stick, here in the northern Rockies. We shoot them with a 12-guage.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Classic democrat strategy, just like when they were offered a "mostly unredacted" Mueller Report, they still refused to accept it.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Isn't that what the Republicans are saying now? What's your point? Were the Democrats wrong then, or are the Republicans wrong now?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Isn't that what the Republicans are saying now? What's your point? Were the Democrats wrong then, or are the Republicans wrong now?

Please tell me you understand the differences.

Please.

😬🚿

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Pure clickbait

I kind of agree. They are Leftist leadership that care for nothing but grandstanding for the camera. Tulsi doesn't grandstand, and she could be a bright future for the Dem Party if they would only listen to her.

I like how she explained that in our Legislative Branch, that bias is so bad people will not even read a bill if it is presented from the other party.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I think that the over all point is showing why our government leaders (the one's who love to grandstand) are referred to as the swamp. Trump"s plan is working.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join