It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Universe, Saturn is the Binary Star: Ancient Gods Are Planets, Wal Thornhill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
EU theory starts with a conclusion and tries to bend everything to fit. The conclusion it tends to start with is "I am right, everyone else isn't, your evidence is wrong because hey look over there a bunny rabbit, buy my t-shirt".

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
The conclusion it tends to start with is "I am right, everyone else isn't, your evidence is wrong because hey look over there a bunny rabbit, buy my t-shirt".

The attraction is understandable.

Electric, in a way.

edit on 5/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If the craters were caused by meteor impacts, there would be debris found outside the craters, from displaced material, etc. But no debris is there, so it cannot be caused by meteor impacts, or an external source like that.

On Earth, craters are the result of volcanic eruptions, so that's a possibility for the moon's craters, too. But who knows?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
If the craters were caused by meteor impacts, there would be debris found outside the craters, from displaced material, etc.

You mean like this?

lroc.sese.asu.edu...

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

No it wouldn’t.....

Those craters are crazy old and we have absolutely found meteor fragments on earth around craters..

How many very professional people would have to be involved to hide EU theory??

All of them lol

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

How do you suppress science when changing the status quo is how you get famous in science???

So millions of scientists are being paid off to fake something so fundamental that even regular people could figure it out....

Sure..

Just contemplating what would be logistically required to pull off most conspiracy theories debunks them.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Couldn't you get a "Crater" with a hole instead of what looks like a protrusion to make your point please? I am sure there are tons of them.

I can agree with your concepts in principle here, but that pic says Volcano to me.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hard to believe there are people actually arguing against meteors. It is like they have never looked up at the sky during a meteor shower. Never watched the videos of the big ones caught on camera and video in our lifetime. It is like they live under a rock or bridge.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Absolutely insane, IMO. The surface of moon is pocked like Swiss cheese for real.

ETA

Maybe flat earthers teach that IDK?
edit on 11-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Making facts out of nothing at all. Welcome to the the 21st century.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Couldn't you get a "Crater" with a hole instead of what looks like a protrusion to make your point please? I am sure there are tons of them.

I can agree with your concepts in principle here, but that pic says Volcano to me.

It's not a protrusion, your eyes are reading it incorrectly. Have some more examples:

www.lroc.asu.edu...

spaceref.com...

e2a:

South ray crater, Descartes highlands, as viewed using a 3D model I made using LRO data:

edit on 11/5/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: added image

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Scientist: "That crater was created by a meteor."
Colleagues: "Hear, Hear, I dually agree!"

Out of the box thinker: "Did you see a meteor create the crater."

Scientist: "No. I just know that is what happened."

Out of the box thinker: "I must disagree with your assertion."

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Scientist: After proposing a model showing how craters are formed, I've spent hours and hours recreating the various types of crater in laboratory conditions as well as reviewing footage of impacts on the moon and the resulting craters.

Colleagues: We gave critically assessed your proposals, and with these slight modifications feel that it's the most reasonable explanation for the craters we see on the moon.

Out of the box thinker: I watched this YouTube video...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

This is so stupid.

The dynamics of planets is so different than what we learnt in elementary school that stupid crap like this “electric universe” theory (which should also be in quotes)... should be ignored.

Look up “superionic ice” and learn something about electricity.
edit on 12-5-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Stoopid autocorrectives

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Before and after of lunar meteor impact:

www.space.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Anyone on Earth can look at the 'craters' on the lunar surface, and see they have no debris around them, anywhere..

I could cite countless images of 'craters', from any source, including your beloved NASA, and they will show NO debris around these features you believe were caused by meteor impacts.

Not a chance they were caused by meteor impacts, the lack of any material around these features is overwhelming proof of that.

How can you explain how a meteor impacts the surface, leaves a 'crater', but not a shred of debris around it?

I'm hoping to hear a 'magical vanishing dust' phenomenon, or perhaps, someone will preach about a cartoon-like physics, which is only found on the moon!!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

No idea what you understand under debris. But here is a picture of a fresh crater on the moon
lroc.sese.asu.edu...

And another one
lroc.sese.asu.edu...

If that is not debris, what is it then?

If you actually were really interested in craters you would know that they change/erode over time. The moon is hit by about 20000 tons of micrometeorites per year. Most lunar samples from Apollo Program have micrometeorite impact marks for example. Extreme temperature changes and solar wind also contribute to surface erosion.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It's not debris, that's for sure.

If you are really interested in 'craters', then you know thousands of them show no debris at all, but you seem oblivious to that fact.

Would you like me to cite sources that show countless images of debris-free 'craters', to help you understand the reality here?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

originally posted by: Justoneman

It's not a protrusion, your eyes are reading it incorrectly. Have some more examples:

www.lroc.asu.edu...

spaceref.com...

e2a:

South ray crater, Descartes highlands, as viewed using a 3D model I made using LRO data:

Thank you! That works just fine.

ETA
Was not against your point. I think to counter their silly-ness, you need inconclusive evidence as that pic would be to me. Even then some will deny, deny, deny what they see with their eye.
edit on 12-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

EU has also spent numerous hours and examples of how craters were formed by electrical discharge, such as craters with a dome in the center, hexagonal craters, and crater chains. Also, there are hexagonal craters so large impactors would have fragmented the body they hit. There are several moons in the solar system that would have been shattered by a meteor impact but were not, Mimas, Tethys, and Iapetas are a few.

Craters are also formed by meteor impacts. Not all craters are formed by meteor impacts. Many crater structural anomalies negate that assumption.

edit on 12-5-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join