It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Universe, Saturn is the Binary Star: Ancient Gods Are Planets, Wal Thornhill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Found this fascinating video on the Electric Universe theory as well as how stars are born or formed and much more. Some or most goes against the main stream narrative. As above so below seems to be gaining more meaning. Check it out!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Indigo on indigo Thursday (THIRDEYEday).

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Electric Universe died when their predictions fell flat. Never really heard much after they were 100% proven wrong.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have liked the electric universe theory since I first heard about it. It is just a theory, but it does have some things I think are very possible within its writings. It kind of makes more sense than the accepted version they have been spouting over the years.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Electric Universe died when their predictions fell flat. Never really heard much after they were 100% proven wrong.

I trust you are honest, but I don't recall that 100% proven wrong stuff. There are some things about the electric part that strike me as possible. Not sure about Saturn being a Sun but I have been taught that Jupiter or Saturn could have been , but are not.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Indigo on indigo Thursday (THIRDEYEday).

My aura must be pastel purple or summin even though I used to be like, "I'm an indigo, that's why I'm so aware, my nervous system is so high strung, my resting pulse being 100-120bpm".

Because of the fact that I made all that # up and believed it after watching so many videos on it, reading about so much "secret" knowledge, I decided to turn this sentence into one that'd pass in English class because it starts with because.

Sorry. Because I believed what seemed to make me more special than normal people that don't think about any of that (because they don't entertain themselves with media of those "enlightened" subjects), I believed it. There, that one was more on topic.

But really, even though I was slightly skeptical, I thought December 21st, 2012 might have been a thing. The internet was buzzing about it that week more than any but nothing happened. One day it was.. they can't predict it to the exact day accurately, check back tomorrow. Then it was.. it could be off by a month, a year. Then it was.. there was a spiritual awakening, not a Planet X event.

Well yeah, if you consider a bunch of people being interested in conspiracy theories about planets, aliens, gods and all that a spiritual awakening. Lol

What is a third eye day and how did you decipher that from thursday that sounds nothing like it?

"It's.. the indigo weekly speshul day when our speshul abilities are most heightened."

That must explain this thread being made today. That's mind blowing.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ravings of a madman, the whole lot of it.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

EU theory is a joke..

Here is how they get you...

For something to be considered a scientific theory all definitive discoveries/experimentation must back the theory proposed..

Even one example of something that totally doesn’t fit their model requires we throw the whole model out.

EU theory focuses on explaining the things real scientists can’t explain yet. Dark matter/energy, exc..

For EU to be real they don’t need it to explain dark matter or dark energy.. they need it to explain EVERYTHING...

That means all the stuff we already know should also have to fit EU theory..?

So quantum mechanics would be explained by EU theory..

Newtonian physics would be explained by EU theory..

It doesn’t.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry, I have not seen the EU debunking videos yet.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i've seen a lot more EU predictions turn out be true than mainstreams view.

People who tell you EU theory have been proven wrong are flat out lying or completely ignorant.

EU theory has made some amazing predictions that NASA scientists have completely blown it at.

for instance the dirty snowball theory. NASA 100% wrong. EU 100% right.

No one who tells you the EU theory is false will be able to give you any examples. They have nothing to back up their claims with.

They make up things like dark matter to fill the holes in their math.

Further more if you learn to meditate or astral project you can hear and feel the electromagnetic structure of the universe in your physical body.

There is too much money invested in the old ways, those dinosaurs will hold on to the death to their BS theories they spent a life time studying because they are too egotistical and afraid to even consider that they might be wrong.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

EU theory cannot just explain a couple unexplained mysteries...

It has to explain everything we observe since it is claiming to be rewriting the physics books from scratch.

EU doesn’t fit with the rest of Newtonian/quantum physics from my understanding..

Assuming it was true the EU should make all the same predictions mainstream physics does plus..

That isn’t the case

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here is a summary of EU proposals.. just for a compressed definition for us to discuss...

“Claims[edit]
Einstein's postulates are wrong.[8]
General relativity (GR) is wrong.[9]
The Universe is not expanding.[10]
The electric force travels faster than the speed of light with near-infinite velocity.[8]
Gravity has two poles like a bar magnet; dipole gravity.[11]
A plenum of neutrinos forms an all-pervasive aether.[8]
Planets give birth to comets.[12]
Stars do not shine because of internal nuclear fusion caused by gravitational collapse. Rather, they are anodes for galactic discharge currents.[13]
Impact craters on Venus, Mars and the Moon are not caused by impacts, but by electrical discharges.[14] The same applies to the Valles Marineris (a massive canyon on Mars) and the Grand Canyon on Earth.[15]
The Sun is negatively charged, and the solar wind is positively charged — the two systems forming a giant capacitor (this is James McCanney's particular erroneous belief.)[16]
EU proponents from the Thunderbolts Project claim to have predicted the natures of Pluto and Comet 67P more accurately than NASA or ESA.[17][18]”

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The current paradigm for the science of physics is based on the scientific status quo. Most scientist build their knowledge on what has already been proven through experimentation. As for theories, if information is discovered that doesn't fit the model then instead of proving the model wrong, it is bent and twisted to fit the new data.

If something is shown through experimentation, it is possible that the results can be perceived in more than one way. Today's scientific mindset follows the lines of, "Its my way or the highway." Its a closed group.

In a millennia, the current scientific understanding will proven to be incorrect.

As for the EU, I wouldn't say that it is entirely invalid. There are many causal EU theories that make sense.
edit on 10-5-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am curious why mainstream science dismisses everything outside of their current curriculum. There are many ideas and theories in EU model that should be tested out thoroughly because if correct could make things like space travel take great leaps. At least if you (in my mind) are talking about escaping gravity and how to do it.

Is it possible that someone doesn't want us to advance to a certain state?

Anyway, I am NOT a scientist nor do I have a background in science so my thoughts are definitely only opinions. I really do not know what is accurate in either direction with things of this nature.
edit on 10-5-2019 by Fools because: ...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

We are a binary star but it has nothing to do with Saturn. That is misinformation. Saturn worship is all the rage these days. Its all over MSM, popular music and films.

Its your base chakra. Its worship of your base chakra.
7 days of the week, 7 visible objects in the sky, 7 chakras in the body, 7 musical notes, these these are not a coincidence and they are all related.

Why do you think the muslims go around the Kaba. (Its a black cube) Spot on thats for Saturn and its found across the globe in different forms. Why do you think they go around the Kaba 7 times. (7 rings to Saturn. )

The black cube is worshiped by Jews too. They strap it on over there third eye. Open the cube up. What do you have a net of a cross. Funny that eh.

Whats that new song Ariana Grande - 7 rings . A good example of Saturn Worship anf matarlsim. If in doubt read the lyrics.

Here is a snip

[Chorus] I want it, I got it,
I want it, I got it I want it, I got it,
want it, I got it You like my hair?
Gee, thanks, just bought it I see it,
I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)

[Verse 2]
Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no
"Mrs." Bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches
I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
Think retail therapy my new addiction
Whoever said money can't solve your problems
Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
They say, "Which one?" I say, "Nah, I want all of 'em"
Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms

I will put a thread up real soon about this subject will send you a ping when its done :-)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Assuming it was true the EU should make all the same predictions mainstream physics does plus..

EU is a suppressed facility of science. This is done because it opens the door for devices that do not run on petrochemicals.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

When you go to Thunderbolts website and look at predictions, Rosetta is not listed as far as I can see. That is because once again EU theory was a bust and the standard model was 100% validated.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It would take about 100 Jupiters to form a star.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

We are a binary star but it has nothing to do with Saturn. That is misinformation. Saturn worship is all the rage these days. Its all over MSM, popular music and films.

Its your base chakra. Its worship of your base chakra.
7 days of the week, 7 visible objects in the sky, 7 chakras in the body, 7 musical notes, these these are not a coincidence and they are all related.

Why do you think the muslims go around the Kaba. (Its a black cube) Spot on thats for Saturn and its found across the globe in different forms. Why do you think they go around the Kaba 7 times. (7 rings to Saturn. )

The black cube is worshiped by Jews too. They strap it on over there third eye. Open the cube up. What do you have a net of a cross. Funny that eh.

Whats that new song Ariana Grande - 7 rings . A good example of Saturn Worship anf matarlsim. If in doubt read the lyrics.

Here is a snip

[Chorus] I want it, I got it,
I want it, I got it I want it, I got it,
want it, I got it You like my hair?
Gee, thanks, just bought it I see it,
I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)

[Verse 2]
Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no
"Mrs." Bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches
I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
Think retail therapy my new addiction
Whoever said money can't solve your problems
Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
They say, "Which one?" I say, "Nah, I want all of 'em"
Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms

I will put a thread up real soon about this subject will send you a ping when its done :-)

Thanks.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Is it possible that someone doesn't want us to advance to a certain state?

That would be my guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join