It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant dog rapist had to be tracked down by ICE after Oregon officials protected him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They look at these people as utterly helpless.
And actions they do is rationalized and being incompetent, unintelligent, and traumatized.

They want to take them on as pets and feed them. And take care of them

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If only he was an U.S citizen who raped dogs then everything would be a-ok upon release.....

Damn illegals. They make everything worse.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Well you have a point, there are probably, in fact almost definitely perverts in every one of our nation's whom would do something like this but the fact is if you find one from another nation do you really want him to stay in yours.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Illegal immigrant dog rapist had to be tracked down by ICE after Oregon officials protected him

Well at least he gets free healthcare to take care of doggie stds.

Glass half full people.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There is much uncivilized thinking and many "educated" idiots in Oregon. I would highly suggest boiling the water before use.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Really makes it hard to "clean house" when "uninvited geust" keep tracking in swamp mud. We as American's have our own dog rapist we ain't allowed to hang, and have to give three squares and a cot to. We don't need to pay for a foreigner's heathen uncivilized actions also.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well you have a point, there are probably, in fact almost definitely perverts in every one of our nation's whom would do something like this but the fact is if you find one from another nation do you really want him to stay in yours.

Maybe we should deport all criminals period then. Make them somebody else's problem regardless of citizenship status.
Although a lead based projectile solution would possibly be cheaper in the long run.

But yeah for me it's more about the act and how our respective governments respond to them than the person residential status that is a concern.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

If you really want to know what I think, people are people.
Bad people are bad people the world over and good people - well the story of the good Samaritan say's it all.

In this particular case I am not certain that kicking him back were he came from is the correct course of action - unless he is illegal or has breached his right to stay (I would not want him or any weirdo like that in my country though even if they were born here) - but he definitely need's to be confined to a mental hospital and to be assessed by a psychiatrist or two or three, maybe four and if need's then be treated for his obvious mental dysfunction in the name of the good of society in general (maybe the dog's american accent turned him on or something what do you think woof hahaha But anyway there is a time and a place for ROUGH Justice).

Look joking aside this guy is a disgusting freak.
In the olden time's this is how they would have dealt with him and in many country's they still do today - and you know what maybe they are right when it come's to thing's like this though I personally think he should be locked away in a psychiatric hospital (they did not have that option back then though did they so what could they do, let him back into there village, banish him so that the next time someone caught him raping there animal's they would have gotten the wrong impression of everyone from the village were he had come from?).
bible.knowing-jesus.com...
And it's not about right's or race (Well it is about species), he is a pervert and a freak (or was severely possessed by something that is).

edit on 12-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Fidel Lopez and his amigo are sitting atop a hill overlooking their village. Fidel points to a bridge and says to his amigo, "Do you see that bridge there? I built that bridge! Then over there to the west, that bridge there, I built that one too! And to the north, that bridge there, I built it! In my lifetime I've built a countless number of bridges!"

Fidel takes a swig from his tequila bottle, and asks his amigo, "But does anyone call me Fidel Lopez the bridge builder!? Nope."

"But rape just one dog to death..."
edit on 12-5-2019 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Not being funny but I would tear down his bridges they are unclean because he is - do you want to profit from evil.

Besides it's a poor analogy he is more like the troll that sit's under the bridge and eat's the goat's that try to cross over it.
edit on 12-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
We want to keep dog rapist in our communities.

Honk.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join