It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant dog rapist had to be tracked down by ICE after Oregon officials protected him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Article

This is what "sanctuary" laws do. This lowlife was convicted of raping a dog. The animal had to be put down due to its injuries. When he was being released from jail, Oregon officials refused to notify ICE because he's an illegal immigrant and they were afraid he'd be deported.

These are the people you're protecting if you support these policies. Why would anyone want to keep scum like this here? The only explanation I can imagine is that they must vote. There's simply no other benefit to protecting them. This is disgusting.

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
“And they were afraid he’d be deported”

Leftists are pathetic

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“And they were afraid he’d be deported”

Leftists are pathetic

Of course they didn't say that. They gave some lame excuse why they couldn't hold him, but it's the bedrock reason behind sanctuary policies. They're protecting these scum from getting deported.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I want to apologize to the rest of the country for the utter stupidity of our elected officials.

But as I've said, politicians are just a reflection of their constituents and our great state is populated by assholes.

Again, sorry.

I feel bad. Like I want to sent the US a fruit basket or something.

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Start prosecuting local officials for endangering public safety and watch how fast this changes. That includes judges who do not follow the law.
edit on 9-5-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Could you imagine if after they let him loose he did something similar to a child?

What the hell are some of these people thinking? I don't know how they can even look in the mirror and rationalize this garbage to themselves.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Reminds me of the pathetic, low iq, gutless libtard who wouldn’t sit down on the plane to prevent it from taking off because there was a rapist on board being deported.

And lefties on this very site applauded her disgusting, rape-approving antics.

Anyone who support these fascist democrats is a disgusting person.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Could you imagine if after they let him loose he did something similar to a child?

What the hell are some of these people thinking? I don't know how they can even look in the mirror and rationalize this garbage to themselves.

You speak as though you believe the ‘left’ values the lives of innocent children.

They don’t

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want to apologize to the rest of the country for the utter stupidity of our elected officials.

But as I've said, politicians are just a reflection of their constituents and our great state is populated by assholes.

Again, sorry.

I feel bad. Like I want to sent the US a fruit basket or something.

For me, a fat j is fine.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You speak as though you believe the ‘left’ values the lives of innocent children.

They don’t

That’s an absolute 100% true fact.
They will only flap their stupid lips about it when it suits their agenda.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Jeezuz, tie him to a post and give it a last cigarette.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah, but was it HIS dog?

I heard about this the other day, don't have the heart to read the story.

Snag this guy up, I'll use him for pad-less guard dog training for rotties.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Talk about Doggy Style. Jeeeeeesh.

This guy needs to be neutered.

Was it puppy love?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

They don’t

They have no problem murdering kids. Why would we think they would care about one of their pet illegal voters raping one? The world has gone completely nuts.

Not to mention illegals have a better chance of getting free college and free medical care than actual citizens thanks to the do nothing Dims.
edit on 2019/5/9 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Poor dog.
better than him coming across a 12 y/o girl, though.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Title went from metaphor to literal in about 2 whole seconds. Just disgusting in every way you want to assess it.

I've heard many times liberalism is a mental illness and/or deficiency. I won't dismiss this claim anymore.

edit on 10-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Let me guess it was bloody magic mushroom's or something similar, he does not really like dog's and it's not really his fault.
Dirty horrible weirdo - this should leave me speechless but we had a case with a guy raping a goat seen from an express train by several hundred passengers over here in the UK.
www.standard.co.uk...
Disgusting does not even come close.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We also have a problem, with all of society. The people are being raised to think of sex, they see and hear reference from birth now and it is non stop.
No one is careful of what they say or what children see or hear and people start to think their life should revolve around the pleasure of their sex organs.
This should be a small part of life and no part for the kids. Society is very ill.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Absolutely spot on.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
To call this disturbing would be to understate it, by a lot.

One doesn't have to try very hard to see this low life monstrosity doing this to a human. Sick # needs to go. One way, or another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join