It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020: PAYBACK "You're going to get pure Trump off the chain"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm not an American, have no say in what is going to happen. From an outside viewpoint though, I am genuinely concerned about what some Trump supporters are going to do if Trump looses. I read an article recently (can't be bothered looking for it right now), that was talking about this. They said that if the Democrats win, it had better be emphatically, because if they just sneak over the line, and win on a systemic technicality, then there could very well be violence from Trumps more hardcore supporters.

A lot of confidence here that Trump will win. Maybe he will, but it's a long way off yet and anything can happen in politics. So hypothetically speaking, what happens if he looses? More importantly, what happens if its really close and controversial and he looses?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

If Trump loses, life will go on.

There won't be the primal screaming from "man-gina's" like the leftists did when Hillary lost.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Trump loses, life will go on.

There won't be the primal screaming from "man-gina's" like the leftists did when Hillary lost.

I sure hope so. My concern is though, he is still holding rallies and has been since elected. Rallies that people attend with zeal. This is unusual and dare I say it, reminiscent of certain leaders of last century. There is a lot of emotion invested by some in Trump. I know not all people who voted for Trump are rally attending, hat wearing enthusiasts but I have to say, I do fear how some may react. What if its close and Trump decides he doesn't except the result? Things could go south real fast.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The left is currently pretty violent when it comes to free speech, not those on the right.

Might want to look at the attacks on people wearing MAGA hats, or the Steve Scalise shooting, or Antifa.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The left is currently pretty violent when it comes to free speech, not those on the right.

Might want to look at the attacks on people wearing MAGA hats, or the Steve Scalise shooting, or Antifa.

I know there is violence from the radical elements of the left. But the right has their president in power. What happens if that situation changes? I've seen people on this site of right wing persuasion talk of a culture war. The article I was talking about came from outside the US looking in. Sometimes its good to look at your situation from an outside perspective.

Edit. I hope it all goes peacefully whatever the outcome

edit on 10-5-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There's currently an attempted coup going on here.

leftist elements are trying to unseat a duly elected president.

It's a soft, civil war at present.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thats exactly the fear. If Trump does get unseated, or looses the election in a controversial manner. That civil war you speak of may not be so soft. Lets hope it all irons out peacefully

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223

Thats exactly the fear. If Trump does get unseated, or looses the election in a controversial manner. That civil war you speak of may not be so soft. Lets hope it all irons out peacefully

I hope so as well.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well they owe him a few years because of all the illegal obstruction and artificially induced hatred manufactured as a result of russian accusations and the fraudulent and illegal Mueller investigation, but we can talk about that later.

I think I might go through the process to get my voting rights back. I'll do gun and voting rights all in one fell swoop. Heck I haven't been caught commiting a felony in over 15 years. I'm More Than eligible. Im ENTITLED.

Jk. But I Am eligible...

To apply.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I mean by whomever is pulling the strings, I don't know who it is. I think Russia is a wedge being used to divide and pit neighbor against neighbor. Putin is just as much a puppet as Trump and is following the script just the same.
edit on 5/10/2019 by IndependentThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So, what do you think ATS?

I think if the Democrats lose the House (which is likely), drop any more Senate seats (also likely, seeing as how AL is almost certainly going to bounce Jones out for Roy Moore this time around), and fail to oust Trump (which is also far more likely than not), the next 4 years will be the definition of Hell on Earth for their party and may well be the final push towards the DNC schism that's been building for the past few years. If the House swings in a major way back to the GOP, then fun will be had in amazing ways and we may even see some big names on the Left face federal charges for decades of illegalities and systemic abuses.

Bannon isn't wrong when he says nobody the Left is presently running has the charisma or balls to unseat Trump. A small part of me would like to see him win with dignity and not seek retaliation, but a far larger part of me will LOVE watching him make the AntiAmerican asshats on the Left suffer like no political entity in this country's history has suffered before. I'd shed no tears if the left side of the aisle became little more than a mass seppuku demonstration.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The President Will Win the Next one Legged Race , he has Two to Stand On ..............
edit on 10-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Arnie123

Ban on is a joke if ya ask me. I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

Trump may win 2020, but if he even steps on stage with Tulsi he is toast hands down.

So are you saying that Ms Gabbard can win a debate with him? Maybe, maybe not. What about Marianne Williamson the writer/activist ? Ok and what about the #walkaway crowd, now at roughly 400,000? I think America is still too middle of the road for radical leftists like aoc et al.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'm not an American, have no say in what is going to happen. From an outside viewpoint though, I am genuinely concerned about what some Trump supporters are going to do if Trump looses. I read an article recently (can't be bothered looking for it right now), that was talking about this. They said that if the Democrats win, it had better be emphatically, because if they just sneak over the line, and win on a systemic technicality, then there could very well be violence from Trumps more hardcore supporters.

A lot of confidence here that Trump will win. Maybe he will, but it's a long way off yet and anything can happen in politics. So hypothetically speaking, what happens if he looses? More importantly, what happens if its really close and controversial and he looses?

You read an article from the extremely bias media first of all. Secondly, anyone with half a brain should be able to see if there's one side that can't accept the results it's the left. I seriously never gave a crap about politics until all these anti Trump people came along. It's bias against him is just so obvious you have to wonder why.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I know there is violence from the radical elements of the left. But the right has their president in power. What happens if that situation changes? I've seen people on this site of right wing persuasion talk of a culture war. The article I was talking about came from outside the US looking in. Sometimes its good to look at your situation from an outside perspective.

Edit. I hope it all goes peacefully whatever the outcome

What did the right do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Did they get crazy and start a civil war?

If one observes the left often accuses the right based on what they do. They assume everyone thinks like them and feel that the right would react like they do.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join