It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020: PAYBACK "You're going to get pure Trump off the chain"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ATS,

Steve Bannon back in the news, this ever cryptic genius provides his thoughts and insights on the upcoming 2020 elections, even as far as saying that 2019 would be the most vitriolic year ever since Vietnam.

Bannon has been on the trail recently with the launch of his pro-Trump documentary and political group.

Essentially, Bannon proclaims that Trumps re-election in 2020 will be even bigger then 2016 and that we are in for a turbulent ride in the political spheres. I've actually been seeing evidence of this as Conservatives are now standing up to more and more violent ANTIFA and Leftist extremist in various media. A recent rally in Portland really defined this when a group of Conservatives stood up to antifa scum and charged them, the sight of American flags bearing down upon thugs was a sight to beholden.

Bannon weighed in on the 2020 election in an interview published Thursday, saying Trump will be in "payback mode" if he wins reelection and that he won't be beaten with policy-centered arguments.

"You’re going to get pure Trump off the chain. Four years of Donald Trump in payback mode."

As far as the field of growing democrats, Bannon hasn't seen any that can match up to Trump one on one. In other words, none are of sufficient level to take on a contender class such as Trump. They lack Passion, Charisma, Strenght, Power, Talent, Willpower, Stamina, Vigor, Intelligence, Personality, Class, Depth and Covfefe. However, he did give a nod to Elizabeth Warren of all people, citing,"Elizabeth Warren has an incredibly detailed and probably the most well thought-through set of policy prescriptions, and they keep coming every day,".(Cummings et al)

Source: www.usatoday.com...

So, what do you think ATS? Do any of y'all share some of these views? I personally expect a deluge of leftist tears, of biblical proportions. Considering Bannon was a vital architect to Trumps rise, he easily identified why middle America would vote Trump and reject the Globalist and Corporate Elitist of the Clinton machine, which is all but fracturing and hemorrhaging as we speak, using its last bits of influence on a withering leftist minority.

*This article is about a month old, but is still very relevant, infact Cummings has a recent article with Bannon on the current US-china trade war.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What about Creepy Joe "I'm sorry I touched women so it doesn't count" Biden who was VP in the only time in our lifetime America was worthy of being proud of?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ban on is a joke if ya ask me. I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

Trump may win 2020, but if he even steps on stage with Tulsi he is toast hands down.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I hope so.

At this point, I'll vote for him again.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Tulsi is not a violent extremist, she has no chance to even get off the ground.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I hope so.

At this point, I'll vote for him again.

He will be the first Republican I have ever voted for. My wife is excited to be a citizen finally so she can vote.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sad but true.
I just hope she gets to the debates. If she does all the other candidates can suck a kiss.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm just really thankful I'm not an unhinged and unstable leftist.

Can't imagine how difficult it's going to be for some of them.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Sad but true.
I just hope she gets to the debates. If she does all the other candidates can suck a kiss.

Debates are meaningless, Democrats will choose who they want.

To be clear, I like Tulsi, but she is a Democrat, that means she will most certainly tow the line, and will do nothing to fix the problems of this country, so she is a 0/10 on my likelihood to vote for her.
edit on 9-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

All i read was 'Mad Dog Trump'

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As long as I can remember, and I'm old so I remember a lot, politicians have lied every campaign season and during every debate.

Until Trump.

He's actually trying to do what he said he'd do.

Now we have the spineless republicans and the communist leftist asshole democrats trying to stop him.

But Trump is trying.

And that's what is pissing off all politicians.

Trump is exposing them and making them look like small pieces of turd.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Sad but true.

Debates are meaningless, Democrats will choose who they want.

Quoted for Truth.

As a former Independent who voted Democrat more than Republican, I'm baffled that some of the Democratic base still think they choose their Presidential Primary winner by voting for them.

The voters have no real say in that... it's up to the DNC.

I would have thought that the 2016 primary would have alerted more Democrats.

Guess not...

To the OP, more and more people are waking up to the fact that the Democratically-led House of Representatives is now nothing more than a taxpayer-paid opposition research group for 2020.

It doesn't help that they are off-the-rails crazy to any normal people watching now.

Like Nadless voting for a subpoena that isn't even lawful... to make political points.

Him calling Trump a dictator, while wanting to throw the Attorney General in jail because he does not comply with his requests.

Stalking the President's family now, associates, anyone they can get their hands on.

Trump needs to start handing out cease-and-desist writs.

Seriously... does anyone who is a normal citizen want these people to be in a position of power over them?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

A recent rally in Portland really defined this when a group of Conservatives stood up to antifa scum and charged them, the sight of American flags bearing down upon thugs was a sight to beholden.

So you're cool with—and condone—people resorting to pre-emptive violence against their political opponents?

That sucks.

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

A recent rally in Portland really defined this when a group of Conservatives stood up to antifa scum and charged them, the sight of American flags bearing down upon thugs was a sight to beholden.

So you're cool with—and condone—people resorting to pre-emptive violence against their political opponents?

That sucks.

You just described the actions of Antifa.

What's good for the goose...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That sucks.

I just described what the OP said the conservatives did, unprovoked, and applauded them for, against an opposing group.

Spin it how you wish.

edit on 9-5-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That sucks.

I just described what the OP said the conservatives did, unprovoked, and applauded them for, against an opposing group.

Spin it how you wish.

Then please link the police report where these poor Antifa victims suffered any injuries beyond soiled undies and spilled kale shakes.

Thanks in advance...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That sucks.

Spin it how you wish.

Then please link the police report where these poor Antifa victims suffered any injuries beyond soiled undies and spilled kale shakes.

Thanks in advance...

Nice attempt at shifting the argument.

Figures.

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That sucks.

Spin it how you wish.

Thanks in advance...

Nice attempt at shifting the argument.

Figures.

Nice attempt at deflection and you didn't answer my question at all.

Can you prove there was violence... or are you just assuming that because of your personal biases?

Because if you can't, then your first post....

has no merit.

So again, any police reports, any video of this horrible violence perpetrated against the Antifa victims?

edit on 9-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That sucks.
You literally described Antifa.

This is what I was referring to, I challenge you to watch it, others as well.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just wait until left wing loonies take up residence at polling places with intent of violence. We all know its coming.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join