It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Steele story falls apart:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) is nearing the end of his FISA Abuse / Leak-to-Media investigation.

Thus far, he's concluded that the 3 FISA Extensions were Illegally Obtained.

He's now investigating the legality/origin of the original Carter Page Spy Warrant.

Source: pjmedia.com...

Also revealed today...There will be criminal referrals attached to the Inspector General's FISA Abuse / Media Leak report, due to be published in June.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

How is this relevant when the Steele dossier was not the only thing submitted when applying for the fisa warrant???

Trump’s claim was that the Steele dossier was the primary/only evidence used to obtain the fisa warrant..

Well that wasn’t the case...

So how is one fbi official doubting the validity of the Steele dossier relevant?

Too funny.
So lying to the FISA court is A OK as long as you tell them something else that isn't a lie.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is clear evidence that the FBI knew there were issues with the reliability of the dossier, yet lied to the courts about it's validity. We already knew they lied by ommission when they did not reveal the information came from opposition research paid for by Hillary's campaign, but this goes even further.

I wonder whether deals will be struck?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Trillium
John Solomon Update 3rd source

twitter.com...

Enjoy The Show

Nothing but a pack of lies.
They should all face justice.
There should have been no investigation to begin with.
Real nice barak.
You are a stain on the history of the usa.

And for that S# show we can expect members of the last administration will get some serious stains in their own underpants!
Permission for water to come out, just a bit too.
MAGA!

edit on 11-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Not to mention the FACT that Comey and McCabe committed perjury and fraud by signing that the Steele dossier was verified, and then in his testimony Comey admitted the Steel dossier WASN"T verified...

thanks for pointing that out

simply fraud

Barr is going to hit em with one of those charges I just feel it in my bones. Fraud indeed and add in RICO, Conspiracy to commit sedition/treason and lying to the DOJ/FISA.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I fail to see the relevance in this. Its not DJT's tax returns, or that weasel Barr being in satans hip pocket.

You need banging up or banging out

The way you far left lunatics roll over crimes, I can’t wait till it starts a shooting war

OH not that Texan. No way.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Anyone stop to think that maybe the information they relied on to get the FISA was not the same information that was deemed inaccurate. Would that not change things a bit? Especially if it turned out some of the information was accurate, which is most likely the case.

Are you going to act silly and say you didn't read the proof that the FAKE Dossier was their FISA tool and that Comey said Steele was trustworthy with a report he was not in his hands????

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny Because even though it wasn't the only document included, it did make up the bulk of the evidence, and without it there would have never been a FISA Warrant issued. The original, pre-Steele, Fusion GPS opp. research was also included, but it contained nothing of value. That is why it was abandoned, and never used during the Primaries by Republican opponants of Trump.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Some logic there.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is clear evidence that the FBI knew there were issues with the reliability of the dossier, yet lied to the courts about it's validity. We already knew they lied by ommission when they did not reveal the information came from opposition research paid for by Hillary's campaign, but this goes even further.

I wonder whether deals will be struck?

The actial documents stating such were released this week.
It will be a dark time for democrats.
Barak really screwed them.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They can look at it upside down and up and backwards and they still wont find any abuses.
This has been looked at already.
This reminds me of when my sons lived here. They would go to the refrigerator to look for a snack not find anything they like and then come back five minutes later expecting different food to be in there.
I'd tell them nothing new is in there but they continued to look anyway.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Its not. But things are looking really bad for their boy and they have to fight back with what ever nonsense they can come up with.

Seth Rich up next.....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Who lied to the FISA court?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Who lied?

What was the lie?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Says who?

You have proof of that? I think its just something that was made up by your wingism.

Im stealing that word.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No sorry it has not been known for a year....
Someone has been playing fast and loose with stories that other people just take as true.
Because they already said that nothing illegal was done. Nothing.... but lets keep looking.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 5122019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Oh how very convenient to prop up the conspiracy.

And isnt if funny that every senior FBI person who was involved in this has now been summarily dismissed from service?
every single one...
Or as I see it any witness that can say there was good reason to look. There was definitely a reason to start an investigation into trump. And everyone who was involved in that he got rid of....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ha hahah.... he wasnt even president then.... nice try....

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No you guys are the ones making the claim that the dossier is phony and that it was the reason the FISA warrant on Page was issued.
You prove it. Oh you wont be able to since the guys working there couldnt find it when trump asked them to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join