It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Media Stream.. get realplayer handy

Skull and Bones Society
'Founded in 1832 at Yale University in New Haven Connecticut. Membership includes George H. W. Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, and George W. Bush. Associated organizations: Rhodes Scholars of Oxford University , England (Tony Blair) and The originating organization for these groups The Illuminati that was founded at (the) University of Ingolstadt in Germany.'

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
Media Stream.. get realplayer handy

Skull and Bones Society
'Founded in 1832 at Yale University in New Haven Connecticut. Membership includes George H. W. Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, and George W. Bush. Associated organizations: Rhodes Scholars of Oxford University , England (Tony Blair) and The originating organization for these groups The Illuminati that was founded at (the) University of Ingolstadt in Germany.'

You are incorrect. Bill Clinton was not in Skull and Bones. He was a Rhodes Scholar and, in his teens, a DeMolay.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.leubc.com... and www.trosch.org... is where I found the stream.. with the description I provided.

I link to this site from mine, and I try to provide my visitors (as much the same ATS do) accurate information. Do you see it worthy of the link, or is it disinformation in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
skull and bones is nothing more than an elite honor society nowadays. we all like to think of it in all its glory and mysticism, but come on people...its nothing more than a bunch of rich frat boys (and girls now) whose daddies and alumni happen to be rich and powerful.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Those links are dodgy. Bill Clinton wasn not a Bonesman. I don't think he was even at Yale?

Bill Clinton was or is a member of the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, DeMolay, Jaycees, Alpha Phi Omega, Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Sigma Alpha.

He may also have joined a club at Oxford, I have not looked into that.

There is this one at Oxford:

www.akme.btinternet.co.uk...

Also see my page on Skull and Bones, I have some documentation under Classes:

www.hierarchypedia.com...

Not all uploaded yet

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thanks hierarch
I've removed them from the site

By the way, that's a great page you've got there, well done!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by mickmeaney]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spgaul
skull and bones is nothing more than an elite honor society nowadays. we all like to think of it in all its glory and mysticism, but come on people...its nothing more than a bunch of rich frat boys (and girls now) whose daddies and alumni happen to be rich and powerful.

Thank god SOMEONE in this forum has their feet on the ground (and their head out of their ass).

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And they "happen" to be rich and powerful Zionists too.

Claims about the sexual nature of the S&B, is probably not wholly unfounded.

I wouldn't be surprised if they practice powerful black-tantric ceremonial magic; something along the lines of Aleister Crowley and Jack Parson's practices.

This is how true demons are born.....

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

I wouldn't be surprised if they practice powerful black-tantric ceremonial magic;

Unless they are having PROTECTED powerful black-tantric ceremonial magick sex!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank god SOMEONE in this forum has their feet on the ground (and their head out of their ass).

99% of the people that I've seen post on ATS have something positive to contribute, even if controversial. I see it as a place of learning where sharing knowledge (no matter of the amount) gets us all somewhere..

Negative comments just subtract from that goal.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I wouldn't be surprised if they practice powerful black-tantric ceremonial magic;

Unless they are having PROTECTED powerful black-tantric ceremonial magick sex!

Actually, it is said that "protected" sex(penetrating the sexual organs with artificial objects) is also a crime against Binah, The Holy Spirit.

But that's not what I was referring to.

It is also said that through tenebrous sexual rituals and/or fornication; one creates a very horrible transformation within themself, a very grave type of karma.

Thus the creation of a demon, without the fertilization of a woman's ovum.

Besides; the worst of 'black' sexual-magic is at times, of a homosexual nature....

Peace

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is this similar to the "Machine" which represents much of the southern campuses?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Manley P Hall said in the his ... The Secret Teachings Throughout The Ages... that a magician can conjure up demons who can give them incredible insight in things like crafts for instance. He said Bauriel is a master of all crafts and appears with an apron. These demons can serve you your entire natural life but one must make a pact with him that he will be in service to the demon in the after life. Now I find it very facinating that I could have my very own Kazoo following me around giving me advice in all my quests. I can not figure out exactly how and why a demon needs a man to be in service to it in the afterlife.

The Black Magician will go to all extremes to perserve his life on earth cause he knows there is nothing left beyond life here. I like the iea of conjuring spirits although it sounds a bit fantasy like or to good to be true.

Is the great work finding that of awakening the kundalini? And is that different from ceremonial Magick or conjuring spirits?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Peace TgSoe

I really don't think Manly P. Hall was condoning this sort of practice(though I haven't read 'Secret Teachings' yet).

He was probably just explaining some practices of Black Magicians; as I'm pretty sure that he himself was a "White Magician".

Manly P. Hall
Black Magic appeals to the mass mind. It appeals to the principles of our civilization. It offers something for nothing. As long as there is cupidity in the human heart, it will remain as a menace to the honesty and integrity of our race. - Manly P. Hall from Magic: a Treatise on Esoteric Ethics

TgSoe
I like the iea of conjuring spirits although it sounds a bit fantasy like or to good to be true.

You're not saying that you would like to make pacts with demons are you?

Why on Earth would you want to do something like that?

And yes, a big part of The Great Work of the Alchemist is to awaken The Kundalini.

Though all too many people are concerned with doing this, all the while ignoring things like living The Eightfold Noble Path, developing Bodhicitta, etc.

They seek power; and thus, even if they are staying physically chaste; they end up awakening The Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador Organ: "Satan's Tail" instead. The antithesis of The Kundalini.

Didn't you read the links I gave you about the difference between Goetia and Theurgy?

It answers alot of this.

Maybe I gave you bad link. If you want them again, let me know and I'll send them to you.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Peace TgSoe

I really don't think Manly P. Hall was condoning this sort of practice(though I haven't read 'Secret Teachings' yet).

He was probably just explaining some practices of Black Magicians; as I'm pretty sure that he himself was a "White Magician".

Your right I looked again and Manley P. Hall was quoting from a book by Dr. Faust Wittenberg 1524. A book about Black Magick that was ordered destroyed in Germany. It must have survived somehow to have ended up in Halls book.

Baruel was a demon who was master of all arts, I said crafts before and appeared with an apron. It was said he could teach you more in 20 minutes than you could learn in a lifetime.

TgSoe
I like the idea of conjuring spirits although it sounds a bit fantasy like or to good to be true.

You're not saying that you would like to make pacts with demons are you?

Why on Earth would you want to do something like that?

I don't wish to make a pact with a demon. I still don't understand why a demon needs a mans assistance in the after life. The idea is easier to accept after years of programming from the TV. Mamma always made us turn the TV off when Kazoo came into Freds life. She said it was of the devil. Its interesting Fred belonged to a lodge as well and had this little compannion.

And yes, a big part of The Great Work of the Alchemist is to awaken The Kundalini.

Thats my goal to awake the Kundalini I did read the link you gave and appreciate it.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by TgSoe]

new topics

top topics

join