It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left is becoming dangerously desperate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
the loudest voice I have heard screaming 'fake news' is Mr Trump, he coined the phrase perhaps some blame for this 'heavy handed approach to social media censorship' could be put at his doorstep?

I cant vote in the US elections I just see what is posted on ATS and your point of 'their entire modus operandi revolves around bittlement and shaming people for having a difference of opinion, it really is a disgusting level of intolerance' could quite easily be correct for any post from either side for instance

Dont believe any of them whatever their political bias is, they have nothing in common with us and they all will flout the rules to the benefit of themselves, if people wish to blindly follow a leader so be it, but dont complain when said leader turns round and says "who are you"

It was CNN and the Democrats that first start the "fake news" claims to counter any negative reports on Hillary Clinton and write them off as Russian propaganda.

Trump is just better at marketing.

Actually, "false fables and tales" goes back to the time of Henry VIII when claims were made against him. Try reading Fayke News - the media versus the mighty from Henry VIII to Donald Trump...

www.amazon.co.uk...

Very good read.

Trumps followers are just more gullible to believe nonsense such as basements in pizza parlours being used for the trafficking of child sex slaves by Podesta and Clinton (and YES to all those who will now deny ATS was awash at the time with people who believed such a pile of stinking BS because they oh so wanted it to be true). He didn't need to be good at marketing, he just needed followers who liked the taste of BS enough.

What a pile of BS you just typed out there. 2nd

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
the loudest voice I have heard screaming 'fake news' is Mr Trump, he coined the phrase perhaps some blame for this 'heavy handed approach to social media censorship' could be put at his doorstep?

I cant vote in the US elections I just see what is posted on ATS and your point of 'their entire modus operandi revolves around bittlement and shaming people for having a difference of opinion, it really is a disgusting level of intolerance' could quite easily be correct for any post from either side for instance

Dont believe any of them whatever their political bias is, they have nothing in common with us and they all will flout the rules to the benefit of themselves, if people wish to blindly follow a leader so be it, but dont complain when said leader turns round and says "who are you"

It was CNN and the Democrats that first start the "fake news" claims to counter any negative reports on Hillary Clinton and write them off as Russian propaganda.

Trump is just better at marketing.

Actually, "false fables and tales" goes back to the time of Henry VIII when claims were made against him. Try reading Fayke News - the media versus the mighty from Henry VIII to Donald Trump...

www.amazon.co.uk...

Very good read.

Trumps followers are just more gullible to believe nonsense such as basements in pizza parlours being used for the trafficking of child sex slaves by Podesta and Clinton (and YES to all those who will now deny ATS was awash at the time with people who believed such a pile of stinking BS because they oh so wanted it to be true). He didn't need to be good at marketing, he just needed followers who liked the taste of BS enough.

What a pile of BS you just typed out there. 2nd

Stunning argument, you've got me such a display of with and literacy.

Aren't you supposed to put '2nd' on a second line?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join