It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daddy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
LMFAO thats great, ive already email'd it to all i know, and have asked them to do the same. It's ironic how the most depressing facts are also so funny

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That would be funny if it wasn't true.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Q: Daddy why aren't liberals addressing the issue of 210, 000 dead found in Iraq?

A: Because dear they are embarrassed about the facts.

Q: So why dont we attack China they might be doing the same thing?

A: Because there will be a nuclear war and all mankind could be wiped out.

Q: You mean we attacked Iraq to make a point?

A: Yes dear

I agree the liberal propaganda is funny

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
he he he Toltec...you smart guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Q: Daddy why aren't liberals addressing the issue of 210, 000 dead found in Iraq?

A: Because there is suspicion that number is false or it's made of Saddam victims *as well as* USA collateral damages.

Seriously now, where did you got those figures, Toltec? I'm not supporting Saddam with this 'daddy answer', but if you see my signature, you'll find more iraquies have died than USA citizens during 9/11.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here is a link to Terry Jones articles for the Observer about the war. Funny as hell.

observer.guardian.co.uk...

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by John Nada]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"Liberal propaganda"?
"It's so funny, thanks for the laugh"?

Such kick back for something that is true at every line; is it a knee jerk reaction by a closed conservative mind, or just party induced ignorance?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
About time have to admit you gave me a chuckle.

Makid supporting links as well as discussion with respect to the derivation of this number is easily ascertainable through a search of this site.

I have taken the liberty of posting several links from alternative sources with respect to what went on under the watchful eye of the UN
and Arab press
during the past 10 years.

This of course including reports from international rights groups who claim they knew of the mass murders but could do nothing about it

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Love the Q & A post...
Three thumbs up.

It's funny to see some ppl post their closed minded points of view. It goes to show that not everyone on ATS has opened their eyes.

Freeze

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by MrFreeze]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MakodFilu

A: Because there is suspicion that number is false or it's made of Saddam victims *as well as* USA collateral damages.

Yeah. 209,000 for Saddam and may be 1000 for the USA. Evil USA and poor Saddam.

At least, Illmatic67 was funny even if he was serious. You 're not funny and not serious.

Originally posted by Bout Time

1) "Liberal propaganda"?
2) "It's so funny, thanks for the laugh"?
3) Such kick back for something that is true at every line; is it a knee jerk reaction by a closed conservative mind, or just party induced ignorance?

1) Yep. I didn't say it wasn't true. I just said it has been used by the Democrat as propaganda.
2) Sure.
3) I don't do any knee jerk to anyone, especially to the Liberals.

Originally posted by MrFreeze

It's funny to see some ppl post their closed minded points of view. It goes to show that not everyone on ATS has opened their eyes.

Huuum, BT, Freeze is one of your pseudo, right ?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't understand all this Illmatic67 talk on this thread.

I only posted the story, I didn't write it.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ransom glory Illmatic67.

You did a much debated thread, so you're implicated. You're not happy ?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Yeah. 209,000 for Saddam and may be 1000 for the USA. Evil USA and poor Saddam.
You seemed to miss my signature *and the methods used to make the bodycount*. More than 1000 *this time*actually. How many died during 1991? I'm not justifying Saddam, but please, don't justify USA as easily.

Toltec, I no longer think this forum is the best place to find accurate information, so I insist that you put the links where you found those figures.

[Edited on 2003-7-13 by MakodFilu]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Makid what you are asking me to do is repost information I have already applied to the site.

My advise is you hit the search button with Toltec
and the War on Terrorism forum in mind.

To be honest this is not a topic I have invested but one
disucssion upon, rather several.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I'm not justifying Saddam, but please, don't justify USA as easily.

I know you don't justify Saddam. And I didn't liss your sign. Anyway, the maximum reported dead is 7711.

The price is still too much high ( even one dead, it's ALLWAYS too much ). But in comparison with what Saddam did, was doing and was ready to do ( I don't think he had in mind to become a democratic leader, tell me if I'm wrong ), the blood price is pretty low. If I was living under a dictatorship, I would be happy to see GI's and Marines helping my country to become free from his tyrant.Even if they had to kill 7711 of my fellow citizens.

Oh, but wait a minute. They already did it. My nation is fullfilled with US Military Cimetary. WW1, WW2..... I remember. I saw thousands and thousand of US soldiers graves, who died for my nation, my liberty and my little person.You'll find these US Military Cemetary all over Europe and all over the world.

[Edited on 14-7-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ty, he didn't graduate Yale. The GOP and his daddy greased the doorway for little bush junoir. If his daddy hadn't been president and freinds with the GOP Bush would have been going to Redneck University, after he got out of jail for all the drunk driving and other illegal stuff he did.

Bush Jr. just got lucky. No way he passed due to working hard and being intelligant. I refuse to believe he was able to due that. Why? Illiterate, couldn't even read night before christmas to kids!!!! So funny! Trying to read it, then passes it t his wife. All on t.v.!!!!!!

He can't speak either. Sub, subli, subliminiminimiminaiminaiamimainmmanaimanal. It was subliminal. Or ho, hoces, hockerinian. Hockey! Course, only saw that on CBC, canadian news when he was talking to the PM.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I know you don't justify Saddam. And I didn't liss your sign. Anyway, the maximum reported dead is 7711.

The price is still too much high ( even one dead, it's ALLWAYS too much ). But in comparison with what Saddam did, was doing and was ready to do ( I don't think he had in mind to become a democratic leader, tell me if I'm wrong ), the blood price is pretty low. If I was living under a dictatorship, I would be happy to see GI's and Marines helping my country to become free from his tyrant.Even if they had to kill 7711 of my fellow citizens.
They don't seem to think the same way. Besides, now that women are being raped in Iraq as an Islamist Regime is being instaured and women don't have rights under the Saria, who is the real tyrant?

One upon a time, two tribes lived in a poor in resources area. There was a sacred tree, that, when reaching an appropiate height, indicated the time for war between the tribes. After the slaughtering, the surviving must cut the tree and seed another one. And the cycle went, and went, and went. One day, a bunch of pious men arrived, looked at the brutal tradition, cutted the tree and teached about Christian values. The two tribes died by starvation. They dissappeared. Why? Their land was so poor it was incapable of sustain too much people, hence the reason for war to maintain the population. This history was real.

Saddam was probably evil, but now it's even worst. Saddam dictatorship granted way more rights than in the surrounding regions. He murdered thousands? In the surrounding regions millions are murdered and enslaved by the judgement of thier religious leaders.

...USA cutted the tree, now it's too late.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They don't seem to think the same way. Besides, now that women are being raped in Iraq as an Islamist Regime is being instaured and women don't have rights under the Saria, who is the real tyrant?

One upon a time, two tribes lived in a poor in resources area. There was a sacred tree, that, when reaching an appropiate height, indicated the time for war between the tribes. After the slaughtering, the surviving must cut the tree and seed another one. And the cycle went, and went, and went. One day, a bunch of pious men arrived, looked at the brutal tradition, cutted the tree and teached about Christian values. The two tribes died by starvation. They dissappeared. Why? Their land was so poor it was incapable of sustain too much people, hence the reason for war to maintain the population. This history was real.

Saddam was probably evil, but now it's even worst. Saddam dictatorship granted way more rights than in the surrounding regions. He murdered thousands? In the surrounding regions millions are murdered and enslaved by the judgement of thier religious leaders.

...USA cutted the tree, now it's too late.

1. I suppose the Saria? If women are being raped in a Islamist country, what does that say? We can not be held responsible for personal behaivour. This is why the building of an Iraqi police force is in the works.

2.uh, ok. The tree we cut was a murdering, power hungry tyrannt whos potential to devastate the region was growing. His thirst for absolut power is not refuted- You lie if you say this is not true!

a. We are sadly, not leaving and our soldiers will attest to this- have you read or heard the news lately?

b. To say that a dictatorship grants more rights period is an oxymoron

c. Uh, ray of sunshine time for you my friend. The world will never know how many hundreds of thousands of innocents and otherwise he had disposed of over his multi -decade reign. If you didn't carry the Ole' boy member card- you were nothing, chattel.

The war was just. The planning for the outcome is a mess...as I suspected it would be.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Makid and all see link....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

several recourses added at bottom.

How many more would have died under the watchful eye of the UN had the US and British not gone in?

How many more years would have passed?

There is a conspiracy here and it is related to how countries planed on dealing with civil unrest under the NWO, but it has nothing to do with the US.

For the record there is a link their which presents what the French knew, its apparent that UN should have been aware. After all Iraq won in against Iran and committed mass murder but lost the Gulf war?

The UN had every reason to send inspectors, solely for the purpose of assessing humanitarian rights violations after that war.

What is there excuse for not doing that?

Why has there not been one public investigation into this issue with respect
to the parties in question?

There are countries in this world which did not allow this to continue and then there are those which would have allowed in to continue for years
beyond what it has.

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 21-7-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
---Accidental double post---

[Edited on 2003-7-21 by MakodFilu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join