It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum Domination by Politics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Go and start a thread regarding something you are interested in/have some knowledge to share.

You remind me of my wife when she's bored and I'm out in the bungalow watching or playing something. She requests I hang out with her because she's bored, I ask what she wants to do? She doesn't know....

So you don't know what you want, you just want others to entertain you.

This is how free markets work- supply and demand.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 1252019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

So you don't know what you want, you just want others to entertain you. This is how free markets work- supply and demand.

I love American politics, It's entertaining and populated by clowns, both in the spotlight and watching it on various media platforms.

Politics is an industry for the media and a nice living for those of us with 4K capability and able to write complete sentences. 2020 is going to be epic!!

free markets work- supply and demand.

God bless the American free market capitalistic system.
edit on 12-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

2020 is going to be the "Greatest Show On Earth". An absolute circus of unrivaled proportions to be sure.

We are currently enduring a federal (national) election in Australia. It's just ground hog day with no real change to be made even with the incumbents sure to lose.

I'm a fan of capitalism too. The only people who are not are those who can not generate opportunity for themselves and need to rely on somebody else (the government) for their place at the table.

Indeed, a major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that...it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself- Milton Friedman

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I'd Like to Change the World , but I don't know What to do , so i'll Leave it Up to youuuuuu.....

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So I went and made a thread about food to change the flavor of the recents page.

Was it about oranges?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Did all the rock animals on Mars die off?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Politics Make the World Go Down ,,,,and Down and Down , and Down .............

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Perhaps if you learned how to use the site tools better, you would see new threads created more. Like, click on the "New" menu item, or on the "Live" menu item. Then, you will see the new threads, regardless of the forum in which they are posted. The front page only shows the threads that are the most discussed, and for some that is not acceptable. So, instead of learning to find what you are looking for, select those, and use the myATS effectively, they seem to want to whine and moan and expect others to hand-hold them while they cry.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OP you should try reddit. Many different communities that discuss many different topics.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Politics!?

Where's all the threads about ill00minatiz controlling our minds with triangles!?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Politics!?

Where's all the threads about ill00minatiz controlling our minds with triangles!?

How many have you created?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't quite translate through the keyboard as intended sometimes- even with what I thought was a hilarious, glaringly obvious grammatical abomination.

0 threads on the topic created.

Asinine subject in my humble opinion.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well back in October I tried to bring interest to a thread of mine about Shadow People LINK TO ATTEMPT

One would thing that adding in a photo of the event would bring discussion, but it didn't.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

To be fair, you got 54 flags and 21 pages of discussion.

What more do you want?

And I do not mean to be rude or obnoxious but the photos you posted there are vague and inconclusive. Certainly not proof of "shadow people"

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The second picture had a Shadow Person in it, while the first picture that was taken seconds before didn't. I included the report with it.

The point being is that an interesting thread can be made, and it gets tossed aside because the issues we are all facing is both Political and Conspiratorial.

For example, I could make a thread about the Shugborough inscription. It might get a look at, but would be off the top 20 list just because it's to what's on everyones mind. The same could go for a thread on the 1841 death of Mary Rodgers. It's not that nobody would be interested in it, but rather it doesn't have any real world impact. The current political conspiracy (now THAT's PC) does. When all of this goes past, and we have all recovered from the fallout, then these interesting stories of intrigue can once again be the topics of the day.

FYI: you're neither rude or obnoxious to point that out. I only used it since it was the first thread that came to mind.

edit on 14-5-2019 by Guyfriday because: edited to add some stupid god name possiblities.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Completely empathise with you and those sentiments.

I have actually been a member here since 2010 and lost my login credentials hence the new account. When I first joined political discussion was minimal compared to today.

I guess all you/we can do is create threads regarding these topics and encourage discussion among the interested parties.

I am personally quite interested in the occult and esoteric aspects of religion and spirituality and have admittedly not created a single thread in that regard.

Keep up the good work

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Politics doesn't dominate what I choose to read.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
How sad is it that 16 of the top 17 topics are in the political mud pit or other political forums? There must be more things to talk about than regurgitating political news stories from other websites.

Indicative of a prosperous and autonomous U.S. populace.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Look at the political threads and then go to any other forum. Almost Any other topic other than exposing the political corruption gets 25% or less the stars and flags for a given topic. SO it would seem there is an interest in those threads even if you might disagree.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join